Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: broken] * 1
    #19214698 -

So I've decided sometime this week I'm gonna have a well-needed and meaningful conversation with my sisters. This will bring all of us a deeply-rooted sense of unbreakable peace and well-being and is a necessary step towards all of us becoming the thoroughly healthy and happy we're meant to be.

The change may not be entirely immediate but I'd think over the next two weeks or so the amount of aggression and argumentative nature that comes from them will dissipate somewhere around 70-90%, and I will feel about 30-40% more at peace with myself and others in general


Everybody clear your karma, it's all gonna be okay don't worry you can do it


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Sheekle]
    #19214913 -

Your avatar reminds me of majoras mask sheekle





--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Dawks]
    #19214915 -

Lawl
I've spent many hours playing that game


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Sheekle]
    #19225082 -

T minus 3 days or so until I clear karma with my sisters. It's gonna be a big one.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Sheekle]
    #19225108 -

lol nice you have a count down


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: watermelon mon]
    #19225966 -

watermelon mon said:
lol nice you have a count down



Not really it's more of a random estimate.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Sheekle]
    #19226023 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #19226648 -

:nodofunderstanding:


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: watermelon mon]
    #19228889 -

I've been thinking more about the history of me and my sisters lately, things that have happened to us throughout the years.

this is gonna be a huge big wave of loving vibes after i have this little talk with them. the world will become forever brighter. i'm mentally preparing for this one

I'm going to lose a part of myself when this happens, there will be a part of me and them deep inside that we're going to let go of when i talk with them

it may not be immediate but it's going to happen


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Sheekle]
    #19239304 -

SPREADIN LOVE CLEARIN KARMA DOIN WHATS GOTTA BE DONE LIVIN LIFE IN THE FAST LANE SO MUCH GOODNESS


UHHH YEAA


2MRW OR SUNDAY IM GONNA SPREAD LOVE 2 MY SISTERS AND WE''LL ALL HAVE DA DEEPEST EELING OF PEACE


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Sheekle]
    #19239310 -

that's dirty sheekle


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Legend]
    #19239315 -

wow..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Sheekle]
    #19239321 -

im only kidding, goodluck, nothing like family peace, n lovin.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Legend]
    #19239323 -

lolz i know im just jokin about the wow... thing too lolz


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Sheekle]
    #19329450 -

Bump for around the new year

I edited my OP, because the example friend I used in the post and I are on good terms now. I showed up to a house party on acid and the very first thing that happened was I gave him a massive heartfelt hug, I think my eyes got a little watery too. We caught up for a while then at one point I talked to him briefly once more about the night that had hindered our friendship, and then we tripped that night and spent a good hour or two in constant laughter. Twas a great night

:feelsjohngoodman:

I still haven't gotten around to my sisters, but we've been generally more friendly towards each other and looking forward to talking to each other recently.

Unstoppable soul purification, coming to terms with one's whole sense of self


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Sheekle]
    #19348332 -

Bump, I want you to all pretend that you're going to die this New Year. Live these last like 30 hours or so as if they're your very last. You can do it, just let it all go.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Sheekle]
    #19348438 -

High on toilet said:
zee007 said:
You guys just need SHEEKLE!





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: November and December, clear your karma for the new year [Re: Into The Woods]
    #19349584 -

:ifyoucanawe: Be careful... only in micrograms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Clear Channel vs. Dissenters OneMoreRobot3021 863 1 07/12/04 10:55 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* What does karma mean?
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 2,526 33 07/06/04 11:42 PM
by Hooty
* I should be getting some Good Karma from this. License_to_Chill 980 12 08/23/05 07:59 PM
by License_to_Chill
* so i got drunk again, i hate drinking even when i do it responsibly. BAD COP KARMA, HELPPPPP!!! kingofthemtn151 1,018 5 12/19/05 01:06 AM
by fathertracy
* America's Karma? Ravus 989 18 08/03/05 05:12 PM
by Todcasil
* A lesson in Karma....
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,544 30 06/30/05 02:24 PM
by Ravus
* Fuck Karma! The World is Governed by Chaos
( 1 2 all )
pantsboy 3,581 29 08/12/06 02:35 PM
by notapillow
* What if there is no Karma?
( 1 2 all )
Scolecite 2,066 22 05/03/04 12:34 AM
by Viveka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,992 topic views. 7 members, 12 guests and 242 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.