Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors.
    #18993655 -

Why do they keep yelling at each other? Just shut the fuck up, you idiots, and go to sleep. Problem solved. Seriously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: Epigallo]
    #18993694 -

ok.


--------------------
Psilovibing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: ClockCode] * 3
    #18993697 -

They are really disturbing. Have you ever had this problem? It is really bad for the feng shui of my apartment. Jarring thumps and shouts reverberating through my walls. Totally kills my sense of peace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: Epigallo]
    #18993706 -

bradley said:
Totally kills my sense of peace.



same here.  i absorb that crap like a sponge.  small minds :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: Epigallo]
    #18993710 -

are you in  an apartment?


--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: xanderofpella]
    #18993715 -

yup

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: Hobozen]
    #18993723 -

blankk said:
bradley said:
Totally kills my sense of peace.



same here.  i absorb that crap like a sponge.  small minds :nonono:



Come move in next to me. Just drag my neighbors out after they pass out and claim the space. And tie them up and put them on a river downstream. Can you do that please?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: Epigallo] * 1
    #18993733 -

Go bang loudly on their door and yell at them as loud as you can. Scream at them to shut up at the top of your lungs while stamping your feet.


--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: healing]
    #18993747 -

Do you think that would help? I have thought about just banging through the wall but I don't want to piss them off and make them retaliate. In my head it would work best if I calmly introduced myself and nicely asked them the be quieter, but I don't feel comfortable doing that.

Well, they are quiet for now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: Epigallo]
    #18993784 -

Do you own a firearm?


--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: healing]
    #18993850 -

LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: Epigallo] * 2
    #18993853 -

File a noise complaint with your fists!


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: Epigallo]
    #18993857 -

silicone ear plugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: s240779]
    #18993901 -

Noisy neighbors are the worst. I'd drown them out with some music, preferably something as loud and obnoxious as they are.

Oh wait, you're in apartments. Yeah, you don't wanna piss off the other tenants. Maybe ear plugs are your best bet then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: Viol] * 2
    #18993909 -

Dude man up and go tell them to shut the hell up.  Noisy neighbors suck ass in apartments.  Don't call the cops without talking to them first.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: DeeBee] * 1
    #18993911 -

DeeBee said:
Don't call the cops without talking to them first.



Yeah I agree with this. It might work it might not but what do you got to lose? Unless they are scary mofukkas


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: Epigallo]
    #18993974 -

i have a neighbor who is a drama queen apparently, i think he's also gay(coincedence?). anyway there was this one time i think he got locked out of his house, he's little sisters must have done it, well he ends up blasting an oldie from his car, which btw has some of the best speakers in my street, i guess to annoy his sister in hopes that they would eventually let him in. i shit you not, this dude bumped this live oldie FULL BLAST for about 50 times in a row, HOLY SHIT. i am too fucking nice. you think you got noisy neighbors op, you haven't heard nothing yet..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. *DELETED* [Re: zZZz]
    #18994013 -

Post deleted by tymoteusz3

Reason for deletion: Inappropriate post.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: Epigallo]
    #18994028 -

bradley said:
Why do they keep yelling at each other? Just shut the fuck up, you idiots, and go to sleep. Problem solved. Seriously.



I personally would've went and talked to them and politely asked them to turn it down a few notches, maybe they just had a really bad day, no reason to get the police involved from the get.

If they didn't listen to you you have 4 options

1. If it wasn't too bad and you didn't have to be up early for work just get ahold of the landlord/property manager and file a complaint in the morning.

2. Retaliate immediately by being loud as well, maybe beat on their wall if you guys share a wall, blast terrible music, bang pots/pans together, etc... That could come back to bite you in the ass, someone can file a complaint on you, your neighbors may just get even louder, or it could make you have bad blood with your neighbor, neighbor wars can get out of hand pretty fast...

3. Make a plan and fuck with them, don't let them know it was you, put bleach in their gas, put something nasty on their door handles/knobs, empty the pressure out of their tires, if they leave their window cracked in their car/apartment throw a stink bomb in there, etc...

4. If you got an early day tomorrow and they're still being loud ask them one more time to please keep it down, if they don't call the police, and if that doesn't stop them call again, and keep doing it until they shut the fuck up. And be sure to tell the landlord/manager so they have it on record so if they are repeat offenders they can get kicked out.

I vote for #1 if you don't have work in the am, #3/#4 if you do, but I don't like involving police in my life for any reason really, and I don't really suggest #2 at all because of the possible reprocussions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm about to file a noise complaint on my fucking neighbors. [Re: Into The Woods]
    #18994034 -

@Into The Woods

Did you get your name from that musical called Into the Woods? I seen my high school drama club perform that a few years back, I didn't really like the storyline, but the acting/singing was pretty good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Letters Sent To Landlords sakura 1,089 4 03/24/04 05:42 AM
by daba
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 12:00 PM
by Killjoy
* FUCK FILE SHARING!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 4,201 21 11/23/03 01:21 AM
by Sombie
* My landlord asked if i smoke pot!!
( 1 2 all )
four20snakeman 4,764 24 04/22/05 04:42 AM
by Merkin
* Vulture's Guide to Downloading and Burning MP3 and SHN files
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 8,747 22 06/09/04 05:33 PM
by Vulture
* fucking shitneck FrozenHappiness 1,937 10 01/05/03 12:49 PM
by Little Shroom
* Big company fucking people over.. what can I do? Jared 2,373 15 02/15/04 01:38 AM
by RuNE
* My Neighbor Adom 695 6 06/23/04 12:10 AM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,661 topic views. 6 members, 246 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.