Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: FUCK FILE SHARING!!!!!!! [Re: fIsh in my head]
    #2129805 -

That's direct connect right? Pretty good proggie, but I gotta say I like emule better when it comes to peer to peer. No corrupted files (unless the actual source is corrupt, but that's rare), forced uploads, and the ease of not being limited to specific hubs.

Although IRC will always be my favorite method. Btw, dccassist is a really nifty script that does a good job with automation for MIRC.

http://dccassist.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK FILE SHARING!!!!!!! [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2129808 -

Yea, I miss hotline, I used to run a real succsessful server on there.


but now its just shit, I really miss it to, it used to be so good.


EDIT: fuck man, we should all make a shroomery hotline server!

I could host it, or maybe someone with a fast connection could? (I have cable, with upload capped at 150k, but I ussally upload at 40k or 50k)


--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Edited by Sombie (11/22/03 11:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Canada suicide hotline to open only from 9 to 5 RandalFlagg 1,052 7 05/27/05 09:41 AM
by In(di)go
* Vulture's Guide to Downloading and Burning MP3 and SHN files
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 8,746 22 06/09/04 03:33 PM
by Vulture
* UPLOADING PICTURES TO SHROOMERY!?!!? TheTumor 600 3 11/16/03 09:35 PM
by TheTumor
* what is a good website to upload pics? CocaColaClassic 965 6 03/29/04 12:59 PM
by Yrtlzmo
* Avatar question: Is uploading a pic from..... MrBump 1,340 15 06/04/26 11:10 AM
by gopher
* going IN-fucking-SANE!!!!!!!!! Psilocybeingzz 596 2 03/02/04 05:53 PM
by Le_Canard
* bonnaroo line up(like holy fucking shit man!)
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 8,806 42 02/22/04 10:35 AM
by Adom
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 08:48 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,199 topic views. 5 members, 31 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.