Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
i cant be the only one that makes perverted comments to myself... right?
    #18930200 -

no matter the situation... for example.

i was taking the elevator up just now and some chick asks me,

"are you having a happy friday?"

of course i smile and say yes and ask her how shes doing and how her day is going, but in my head im thinking,

"my friday will be much better once you sit that happy ass on my happy face."

my perverted comments to myself are relentless!

earlier this morning some chick smiled at me and automatically i think,

"this bitch wants some DEEUCK!"

:derp:

fuck it. i is what i is.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant be the only one that makes perverted comments to myself... right? [Re: Not Responding]
    #18930205 -

I stopped at the grocery store today and while I was in line, the cashier called for another person to come check people out.

A dude walks up a few minutes later and says to the lady "Sorry it took me awhile, I was on my knees and it took me a bit to get up "

I so badly wanted to say "that's what she said "

But I didn't.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant be the only one that makes perverted comments to myself... right? [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #18930218 -

:lol:

thats something i would have jumped on in a heart beat. my chick was telling me at her old work all the guys would announce when i chick came in with a fat ass, but would say "bubble check!". once that was announced all the guys would come from the back to the front in a matter of seconds.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant be the only one that makes perverted comments to myself... right? [Re: Not Responding]
    #18930227 -

Yesterday morning I was in a meeting with the CFO and the controller for a company we do business with. The controller is a woman, and an attractive one at that, cougar style. At one point during the meeting, she was outlining the scope of the project and used the phrase "long, dirty, and hard" and I wanted to yell "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" but I kept to myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant be the only one that makes perverted comments to myself... right? [Re: SoreSpore]
    #18930307 -

if she wasnt wearing a wedding ring you should have approached her afterwards to have her explain more on this long dirty and hard comment she had made. them old bitches love dirty comments. you can smell the marination at that point...


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant be the only one that makes perverted comments to myself... right? [Re: Not Responding]
    #18930648 -

I think i have a lower percentage of "perverted" thoughts to normal thoughts than most people


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant be the only one that makes perverted comments to myself... right? [Re: Sheekle]
    #18930697 -

lol sounds like you have quite the sex drive there buddy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant be the only one that makes perverted comments to myself... right? [Re: morrowasted]
    #18930744 -

thats the joy of having a partner who can share that feeling and feed the drive.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Am I perverted for doing this? I think my boss thinks I am. Flux 2,720 19 03/23/04 06:59 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Making Friends Rule! Earth_Droid 1,333 6 03/12/03 02:08 PM
by Galvie_Flu
* Random comment about Adderall Crass 1,097 9 05/31/03 11:46 PM
by monoamine
* People just chill outside Phish show's ? Crass 1,146 14 06/16/03 11:41 AM
by Bob_J
* Songs that make you cry..........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Bullfrog1 27,727 127 09/05/22 05:49 PM
by oursoulsinmotion
* i make a mean...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,648 27 06/04/20 09:21 PM
by 1234go
* Someone should make "harmless?" parody pictures
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 7,451 41 04/22/03 10:49 AM
by Learyfan
* Why have mushrooms been making me pass out?
( 1 2 all )
AllisonWonderland 4,853 27 04/07/19 02:09 AM
by Lucis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
528 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.