Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Is the increase in creativity permanent?
    #18811627 -

As a musician and designer, shrooms are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I have had this afterglow for two weeks now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is the increase in creativity permanent? [Re: raec]
    #18819586 -

I wouldn't know about creativity in particular but I'm pretty sure it does, I do certainly feel positive mental effects for weeks/months after a trip. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is the increase in creativity permanent? [Re: Ofskynjunarsveppur]
    #18819596 -

Ever been creative without drugs before?

I'll answer yes

last time I was myself, many years ago, and now :-)

I'm not creative in shroom trips, can't do anything there, mostly on the comedown/after it
like to draw, like many years ago that I had forgotten

creativity is from living in the moment without thoughts/worries

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drugs and creativity
( 1 2 all )
manna_man 3,806 29 01/26/04 10:31 PM
by TODAY
* music for getting creative... Smack31 1,517 12 11/27/02 04:17 AM
by Strumpling
* Need help with creative writing essay silversoul7 948 9 12/17/03 03:23 AM
by fireworks_god
* piece for creative writing class ohmatic 553 5 10/31/07 02:10 AM
by ohmatic
* creative differences relativexistance 510 4 05/17/04 12:01 PM
by relativexistance
* Here it is! The great creativity game! Join NOW!
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 4,138 34 10/11/02 04:35 AM
by Fliquid
* URGENT: help with a creative essay on heroin? shrooming_s3th 1,069 9 06/07/03 02:26 AM
by mjshroomer
* I Was Feeling Creative -- Common Sperm Talk C20H25N3O 647 6 11/18/06 06:36 PM
by makaveli8x8

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
318 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.