Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #18782904 -

LuSiD enthusiast said:
I lol'd when i saw a post about spiders by someone named da2ra.



:rofl:


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: The Patient]
    #18782905 -

:lol: yea I can see a little orb spider+web by the door from where I'm sitting. Probably more wolf spiders throughout the house though. Mostly the little ~2cm guys now but in a month or two I'll start seeing the big ones


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: The Patient]
    #18782915 -

Yah, the other day a BIG ASS spider (shit he was like almost the size of my hand) tried to jump on my head when i walked back inside to my apartment (it was waiting above the FUCKING DOOR). It jumped too soon and landed in front of me. I was like :aaaargh:

Then i smashed his ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #18782933 -

xbloodwhipx said:
Then i smashed his ass.



:drysmash: like that? Just curious haha


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: Synthe]
    #18782956 -


They have these fuckers everywhere in the woods around here. Their webs are pretty large and well constructed too. You tend to see them either a second before running into their massive web or during lol. They are harmless I believe though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: thissongis]
    #18782972 -

thissongis said:

They have these fuckers everywhere in the woods around here. Their webs are pretty large and well constructed too. You tend to see them either a second before running into their massive web or during lol. They are harmless I believe though.



Spiders give me the fucking chills.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #18782986 -

one time I went to take a piss and instinctively pulling my shorts down as I entered the bathroom, I realized I was in trouble as I looked up and saw a pretty big spider (maybe 6 inches in diameter) a couple feet above me. Unfortunately, I had engaged in urination right at the time of seeing this thing. Pissed everywhere. Literally, everywhere. I'm pretty sure I almost hit the spider. I backed off, got bread and a broom, and killed it.

I hate killing anything but when it comes to spiders, it's all about survival.


--------------------
Hunting Psillies?
Want a sig or avatar made? Message me. [Prints in exchange would be nice, but not required]

Disclaimer: I in no way engage in violent acts against mushrooms, nor do I support or advocate such behavior. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: ShroomPuncher]
    #18783211 -

Huntsmans on the daily above 12cm diameter. but it's the little guys you wanna worry about Redbacks, Funnelwebs, Mouse spiders, White tips, Paperbarks... all around the suburban house :laugh: Australia land of the poisonous


--------------------
Try everything twice, first may just be a one off shit time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: The5thElement]
    #18783220 -

The5thElement said:
Man seriously fuck spiders.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: s240779]
    #18783330 -

.

Edited by spore baby (12/20/14 12:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: s240779]
    #18783417 -

Nothing to big here, but we have mad wolf spiders chilling on the walls they're basically just pets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: spore baby]
    #18783443 -

ope, and I got this in my room.

Hes a pretty chill pet...:thumbup:

Edited by thissongis (08/31/13 10:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: thissongis]
    #18783485 -

thissongis said:
ope, and I got this in my room.

Hes a pretty chill pet...:thumbup:



:aaaargh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #18783782 -

Yeah living in Texas. I see a lot of spiders, and scorpions.

I have a habit of checking my shoes for the things after a few weeks i had In the mountains.

I have a pet tarantula tho, and have had many reptiles and insects  before

So they don't bother  me much. It's the small ones that creep me the fuck out


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: s240779]
    #18783785 -

I have seen wolf spiders in my house about the size of a golf ball or even bigger scary shit seeing them fuckers.... ::stoner:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: Legend]
    #18783787 -

pacific northwest of USA is the best possible place to live animal wise.


literally all we gotta worry about is bees :rofl:

black widow spiders are pretty much the worst and even then you're not gonna die.  and nobody I know has ever even seen one


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: NWlight]
    #18783799 -

I found black widows once on the oregon coast. In 20 years living here ive only found them once and i found 6 of them :eek:

We got the brown recluse and hobo spider that has a nasty bite, but wont kill you.

But i agree about the worst thing we have to worry about being bees :lol: Especially ground bees! :thumbdown: Got stung 10 times a while back.

As far as the big ones go, ive seen some large wolf spiders and the brown funnel web spiders that look like hobo spiders. None of them get even close to the size of most spiders in this thread, maybe 3-4 inches tops.


--------------------
Favorite quote: I want to know if they are active and magic or not. And if they are not active, can i pick them before they are active and then they will become active or do they have to grow till they activate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: OregonBlueShroom]
    #18783804 -

would that happen to be an azurescens in your avy?

:strokebeard:

I've picked a few up in seaside before


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: NWlight]
    #18783815 -

I caught a black widow on the playground when I was in elementary school. I also remember one time when my younger sister and I were little, and I was big into the discovery channel, there were two black widows on the door of a storage room in the upstairs of that house. I told my little sister to go downstairs and tell our dad, but she was little and told him there were "Tarantulas" on the door, and he didn't believe her of course, so I just smashed them. We were really little kids. That could have been bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever seen a giant spider in person? [Re: NWlight]
    #18783817 -

When I was staying with my friend and her parents in Perth, I saw a huntsman (kinda like a tarantula but with really spindly legs) eat a gecko.

We have a lot of these outside the house, but never seen one inside:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tarantula
( 1 2 all )
adrug 4,031 34 04/18/03 10:58 PM
by felix
* I drugged my Tarantula
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Almond Flour 4,291 63 01/25/19 02:19 PM
by sui
* I got my first Tarantula
( 1 2 3 all )
Almond Flour 5,801 58 02/14/09 01:24 PM
by thirdtragedy
* One free giant shrimp from Long John Silver's today! daba 1,418 7 05/14/16 01:34 PM
by Asante
* australian deadly spider
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,288 29 11/12/03 10:10 PM
by notapillow
* spider thread
( 1 2 all )
shirley knott 3,677 38 09/07/04 12:19 PM
by bastard_turtle
* tarantula
( 1 2 3 all )
hobbitxkillyou 2,660 41 02/03/07 11:55 AM
by TuneInTurnOn
* Our new tarantula hobbitxkillyou 772 7 02/04/07 04:51 PM
by roby000

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,350 topic views. 3 members, 195 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.