Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Tarantula [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1464788 -

There mainly from south america and i think africa.i think it means ground spider or tunnel spider.Though some live in trees.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tarantula [Re: Paid]
    #1464916 -

You're telling me that our 5 inch + spider is just a "big spider"? What makes it NOT a tarantula exactly?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tarantula [Re: adrug]
    #1467025 -

I'm a total arachnophobe, spiders are the spawn of satan...especially when they're hairy....thats when I can't handle it....all hairy and scary and shit...although I dont fear them quite as much as I used to as a kid, but still....they freak me out. But I usually won't kill them either, I usually try my best to set my fears aside and capture and release them far..far..farr away...or in my parents bedroom...-evil laughter-...I'm afraid of spiders, but for some reason, reptiles, snakes, and scorpions dont bother me...wierd, huh?
The one spider that really amazes me though, is the trapdoor spider, I was watching one of these on the discovery channel, and they said that it takes somebody to pry the spider's trap door open with a knife....now that is amazing, I dont get how a spider is that fucking strong...thats freaky.


--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tarantula [Re: adrug]
    #1467670 -

Here, I thought your spider must?ve been lonely, so I gave him some brand new buddies :grin:

Your spider is still feeling a bit blue...hmm...maybe he needs a girlfriend instead..
   


--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tarantula [Re: adrug]
    #1468025 -

Quote:
You're telling me that our 5 inch + spider is just a "big spider"? What makes it NOT a tarantula exactly?






Was that to me? if so im lost as im know it is a tarantula and from the photo i can see its at least 5" so er?were did you think i said that?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tarantula [Re: Paid]
    #1468137 -

Paid, no, it wasn't. I'm sorry, I get all caught up in using quick reply without thinking. We used the UBB software at another board I used to go to and I had gotten used to the quick reply confusion a long time ago. I forget that its a relatively new feature around here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tarantula [Re: adrug]
    #1468162 -

what'd ya think of my spider pics? :grin:


--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tarantula [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1468840 -

Deleted per User's Request

Edited by DoseR (04/17/03 10:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tarantula [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #1468880 -

Deleted per User's Request

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tarantula [Re: DoseR]
    #1468894 -

all i know is...spiders like to chew on ankles.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tarantula [Re: adrug]
    #1469311 -

opps sorry then adrug  :blush:
and Doser you sure know your arachnids :smile:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Mmm...Arachnids..... [Re: adrug]
    #1469487 -

Cool Spider :smile:

I've kept spiders before (way back when)....Recently, I've mostly stuck to scorpions, which Centruroides exilicauda being my absolute favorite so far.

Pix of that particular species may be found at here and at the main page as well -- or so I'm informed, as I've nothing to do with anything on the aforementioned links.

~YSJ 

Edited by YSJ (06/17/08 10:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tarantula [Re: DoseR]
    #1469736 -

well, she still needs to have a boyfriend to mate with, that is, IF adrug wanted her to have some baby spiders.... :grin: I mean, they DO fuck each other, right?  :confused:
Which brings up another question that's always had me a bit puzzled...how do birds fuck??? I've never seen it,...not even on Discovery channel...Does a male bird even have a DICK?? I have a hard time picturing how two bipedal feathered winged creatures have sex....


--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tarantula [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #1471901 -

Deleted per User's Request

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tarantula [Re: DoseR]
    #1471948 -

are you an arachnologist?


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* MeeT My TaRanTuLa
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 4,004 52 05/05/11 07:56 PM
by Pscientist
* spider thread
( 1 2 all )
shirley knott 3,675 38 09/07/04 12:19 PM
by bastard_turtle
* I just pissed on a ginormous spider
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 2,629 31 05/19/09 12:31 PM
by Society
* Im thinking about buying a Ornamental Baboon Spider T-Funkadelic 653 14 05/21/15 09:01 PM
by Psychonautica
* Spider in the ceiling, What should I do? camerinkw 579 19 01/27/17 05:47 PM
by T-Funkadelic
* Camel Spider vs. Mouse
( 1 2 all )
Atheist 4,661 37 02/02/07 01:02 PM
by CureCat
* do you like scorpions ?
( 1 2 all )
KerbouchardS 2,634 21 07/12/06 02:18 AM
by downforpot
* Have you ever seen a giant spider in person?
( 1 2 3 all )
s240779 4,350 51 09/01/13 06:53 AM
by Dreaming Nomad

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,031 topic views. 7 members, 7 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.