Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Tuna In A Can
    #18696477 -

Canned tuna is actually pretty tasty. I toasted two slices of bread and put mayonnaise on 1 slice, followed by tuna and the top slice. It was actually pretty good. Fresh vegetables cooked taste significantly better to me than canned vegetables, so I was turned off and the though of fish in a can. However, I was humbly surprised. What about you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: SoreSpore] * 1
    #18696492 -

Where was the pickle relish?...:salmon: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: vinsue]
    #18696503 -

vinsue said:
Where was the pickle relish?...:salmon: . . . :peace:



QFT.

Can't have good tuna salad without pickles n onions! :cheers:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: Synthe]
    #18696525 -

I like a little mustard also, cheddar cheese and red onion. I had some today, matter of fact... :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: SoreSpore]
    #18696526 -

Was the can labeled as dolphin safe? :derfase:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: SoreSpore]
    #18696541 -

I eat canned tuna regularly, especially since hitting the weights again.  I eat it straight out of the can.  24gs of protein, 100 calories and maybe 1g of fat if that.  Quick and easy to eat when you're really hungry plus it's goo for you.

I used to chop up celery, green onion, squeeze in mayo, mix it all with the tuna, refrigerate til cold, and put it on toast.  Is very goo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: vinsue]
    #18696545 -

vinsue said:
Where was the pickle relish?...:salmon: . . . :peace:



Fuck yeah, I think I'm gonna go make some tuna salad now.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: rulesq]
    #18696551 -

Is it safe?
:eek: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: vinsue]
    #18696570 -

I didnt watch vid but if it's about tuna, then it's probably about mercury poisoning..
Just dont eat tuna(other fish) to often and you'll be fine


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: vinsue]
    #18696583 -

I used to eat canned tuna all the time straight out the can when I powerlifted..i don't really like the way you made yer sandwich but I do like yer new sig pics.how bout sending one of those bottles of lean my way:wink:
any hoo heres how I like my poona fish sandwich

can of tuna in a bowl mixed with 2 heaping tablespoons of mayo.then I dump in 1 heaping tablespoon of relish and add a little salt and pepper.then I toast 2 pieces of wheat bread and add my tuna mixture generously to the bread.then I add a leaf of green leaf lettuce and sliced tomatoe


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: SoreSpore]
    #18696606 -

tuna sammiches are the bomb. Mayo, mustard, MUST have dill pickles or relish, onions and lettuce or sprouts optional. Olives or pickled peppers if I'm feelin fancy.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: dontknow]
    #18696620 -

dontknow said:
I didnt watch vid ...




Is It Safe? - Marathon Man...:peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18696623 -

Cilantro and fresh tarragon or dried, whichever does not have the licorice flavor, is so good with a tuna salad or sand which!


--------------------
All is one, one is all, everything is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18696634 -

nicechrisman said:
tuna sammiches are the bomb. Mayo, mustard, MUST have dill pickles or relish, onions and lettuce or sprouts optional. Olives or pickled peppers if I'm feelin fancy.



Skip the mustard and add worstershire sauce and you got some bomb shit on your sammich.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: Ratatoskr]
    #18696639 -

Grill up some tuna steaks for your tuna salad. You'll throw that canned shit strait in the trash...:peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: vinsue]
    #18696657 -

just have a protein shake every meal and snack
ull b buff n no time dw

:strong: :muscles:


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: vinsue]
    #18696666 -

We had tuna jaw in Japan... Damn, just a thought of having it makes me

:homerdrool:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: vinsue]
    #18696669 -

vinsue said:
Grill up some tuna steaks for your tuna salad. You'll throw that canned shit strait in the trash...:peace:



Oh god tuna steak with some wasabi :drooling:


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: volcomstoner]
    #18696696 -

I like that cheek muscle behind the gills from salmon and rainbow trout...:salmon::fishing: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tuna In A Can [Re: vinsue]
    #18696762 -

Drain tuna
Add sriracha
Roll into rice
=Spicy tuna roll from most sushi places


When I make tuna salad, I like about

1 tbsp mayo
1/2 tbsp sweet relish
1/2 tbsp pickled jalapenos
1 tbsp green onion as finely diced as I can get it

To one can of tuna. If I'm eating it from the bowl (not on a sandwhich) I tear up a piece of bread or two and mix it in.

I've gone through ~10 cans every two weeks for years now. Its one of (if not the) my favorite lunches. Quick and tasty. I like bumblebee but I'm not above getting a store-brand or starkist.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* This girl is deathly afraid of PICKLES!!! didjin_d 1,082 8 01/06/06 04:47 PM
by dblaney
* Tuna on toast
( 1 2 3 all )
highc 1,575 41 01/11/10 10:15 PM
by DeathCompany
* What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lived_1978-2043 4,790 77 07/31/15 04:12 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* TUNA fish recipes
( 1 2 all )
Platinum 2,174 28 05/18/09 10:26 AM
by csrpj
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 4,246 37 12/29/09 11:23 PM
by youbreakyoubuy
* Nothing's cutting the mustard!
( 1 2 all )
youbreakyoubuy 3,248 20 09/12/09 10:01 PM
by youbreakyoubuy
* Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 ShroomismM 2,179 12 06/24/09 08:31 PM
by Llamanose
* Tuna Sandwiches casket 376 9 04/01/12 10:14 PM
by Dosile Kouki

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,151 topic views. 1 members, 12 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.