Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101
    #10566478 -

1-2 pouches of tuna (not that canned shit!)
1 medium red onion, diced the fuck up
1 red pepper, diced the fuck up
juicy glop/liquidy thing of your choice - I use a tidbit of olive oil and some mayo
salt
fresh ground pepper
paprika (just a little!)
add some relish/sweet relish if you're a rebel like me

Mix all that shit up. Here's the good part.
Toast your bread. It has to be good bread. Preferably the whole grain variety.
Toast that shit, and spread basil pesto on it. Yes, basil pesto.

Take your avocado fresh picked from the avocado tree outside,
cut it into nice thick meaty slices.
Lay those slices evenly onto your basilly pesto spread toasty bread.

Slap tuna mixture on top. Add tomato if you're crazy and adventurous enough.
Top off with another piece of basilly pesto spread toast.

Eat.

:drooling:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 [Re: Shroomism]
    #10566504 -

lol, thanks Shroomism.  :awesome:  "juicy glop/liquidy thing"

This sandwich does sound really good.  Avocados are the bomb on any sandwich.

I like mixing tuna with mayo and lots of dill.  I gotta have pickles too, and olive oil adds that little extra sumthin.  :chew:


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 [Re: Llamanose]
    #10566673 -

I loved Tuna fish sandwhiches until I was 6, haven't eaten one since and I'm 20...  Doesn't sound half bad after all this time though :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #10566697 -

Having kids I get to eat a lot of tuna fish, mac n cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches.

Alfalfa sprouts are SO good on tuna fish.


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 [Re: Llamanose]
    #10566702 -

oh shit son... alfalfa sprouts.. I love those on sandwiches.. but I didn't even think about tuna!

You just blew my mind


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #10566714 -

Dude that's weird. I made almost that exact same thing one time when I got stoned. For "juicy glop/liquidy thing of your choice" I used zesty Italian dressing and for the pepper I used



I didn't use basil pesto though-- never would, I hate basil. I'd use just regular pesto though. I'll have to give that a try. I think I might try substituting the pepper stuff with fresh sliced orange or red habaneros.


Mmmm nom nom nom. Now I'm wishing I had habaneros, avacados, and pesto. I'd be set. I think this would also work well with canned salmon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 [Re: Shroomism]
    #10566720 -

Shroomism said:
1-2 pouches of tuna (not that canned shit!)
1 medium red onion, diced the fuck up
1 red pepper, diced the fuck up
juicy glop/liquidy thing of your choice - I use a tidbit of olive oil and some mayo
salt
fresh ground pepper
paprika (just a little!)
add some relish/sweet relish if you're a rebel like me

Mix all that shit up. Here's the good part.
Toast your bread. It has to be good bread. Preferably the whole grain variety.
Toast that shit, and spread basil pesto on it. Yes, basil pesto.

Take your avocado fresh picked from the avocado tree outside,
cut it into nice thick meaty slices.
Lay those slices evenly onto your basilly pesto spread toasty bread.

Slap tuna mixture on top. Add tomato if you're crazy and adventurous enough.
Top off with another piece of basilly pesto spread toast.

Eat.

:drooling:



This here is an "I'm high as fuck and just concocted some crazy shit" recipe. :lol:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #10566750 -

Seems like that medical shit in Cali is treating Shroomism well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #10566763 -

Shroomism + medical weed = :fancycook:


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #10566796 -


matt said:
Shroomism said:
1-2 pouches of tuna (not that canned shit!)
1 medium red onion, diced the fuck up
1 red pepper, diced the fuck up
juicy glop/liquidy thing of your choice - I use a tidbit of olive oil and some mayo
salt
fresh ground pepper
paprika (just a little!)
add some relish/sweet relish if you're a rebel like me

Mix all that shit up. Here's the good part.
Toast your bread. It has to be good bread. Preferably the whole grain variety.
Toast that shit, and spread basil pesto on it. Yes, basil pesto.

Take your avocado fresh picked from the avocado tree outside,
cut it into nice thick meaty slices.
Lay those slices evenly onto your basilly pesto spread toasty bread.

Slap tuna mixture on top. Add tomato if you're crazy and adventurous enough.
Top off with another piece of basilly pesto spread toast.

Eat.

:drooling:



This here is an "I'm high as fuck and just concocted some crazy shit" recipe. :lol:




:yesnod:

I just got some shit from the dispensary.. called Lemon Balm or some shit.. dude said it's a new crazy strain..

And it is  :flyhigh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 [Re: Shroomism]
    #10566980 -

why are the pouches better than the cans?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 [Re: AliceDee]
    #10566990 -

I don't know.. I started buying them in the pouches years ago cause they are better for backpacking (much less weight, less bulk, easier to pack).. and maybe it's just in my head.. but the tuna in the pouches seems to be fresher and taste better. :shrug:
I guess if you wanted super fresh just use fresh tuna..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 [Re: Shroomism]
    #10567009 -

Alton Brown explained it as the pouches are thinner, so during processing they can reach the required "canning" temperature sooner, and cool down quicker.  This keeps the flavors from tasting extremely overcooked as they would if the fish were inside of a big thick hockey puck can.

:2cents:


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Russian thermobaric "vacuum bombs" being used in Syrian residential areas.
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 2,128 43 03/06/18 06:53 PM
by Stonehenge
* hahaha effing relish Milla 521 6 04/09/09 11:17 PM
by Effed
* Sandwiches Bi0TeK 1,010 9 09/29/05 12:26 AM
by sh0e
* who camed and saved your ass in WW2
( 1 2 3 4 all )
shriek 8,464 69 07/19/04 09:52 PM
by chinadoll
* I LOVE Subway --what sandwich do you eat there?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,519 37 08/28/04 07:24 PM
by DF2K
* I just made a mean tuna salad Noetical 867 12 06/22/05 06:31 PM
by TheDudeAbides
* Phluck...! or Sandwich Song dblaney 577 3 03/21/05 12:50 AM
by delta9
* Alounacara is posting ugly ass pics of his Scrotum..... PsyllyMe 1,912 5 08/11/04 06:30 AM
by Locus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,176 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.