Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping
    #18643757 -



--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: imachavel] * 3
    #18643799 -

Have you been off planet for the past three months?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: koods]
    #18643819 -

I was going to ask the same  thing:lol:

OP you don't seem to follow the news too much do you? I mean this shit's been all over the web/tv/newspapers around the world for a while already..


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: rulesq] * 1
    #18643828 -

I think someone should tell OP about 9/11.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: rulesq]
    #18643829 -

He's like the second person to have no clue this was going on.. lol


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: Shroomslip]
    #18643835 -

Shroomslip said:
He's like the second person to have no clue this was going on.. lol



If you're talking about the thread which was here a while back, I believe it was OP's thread :lol:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: Shroomslip]
    #18643840 -

Hopefuly this thread gets a lot of play so an old news story is constantly at the top of the pub.

:chunk:


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18643844 -

Truffle Shuffle brah :yesnod:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: imachavel]
    #18643862 -

imachavel said:
Wtf

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23541663

How is this shit possible?



You live on the planet earth bro, fucked-up shit is always happening. There's probably 10+ more instances of this kind of stuff that haven't been reported on nor discovered.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: rulesq]
    #18643886 -

rulesq said:
Shroomslip said:
He's like the second person to have no clue this was going on.. lol



If you're talking about the thread which was here a while back, I believe it was OP's thread :lol:



http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18614938

Nah, it was someone else.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: Shroomslip]
    #18643924 -

Shroomslip said:
rulesq said:
Shroomslip said:
He's like the second person to have no clue this was going on.. lol



If you're talking about the thread which was here a while back, I believe it was OP's thread :lol:



http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18614938

Nah, it was someone else.



Ohh you're right :thumbup:

I wonder how would it be to not follow the news for a while.. I'd probably die :shrug:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: imachavel]
    #18643935 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: rulesq]
    #18644088 -

rulesq said:
I was going to ask the same  thing:lol:

OP you don't seem to follow the news too much do you? I mean this shit's been all over the web/tv/newspapers around the world for a while already..



I wasnt questioning the date of the article. Im questioning the reality of 3 girls kidnapped for 11 years not found

Wtf is wrong with everyone :facepalm:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: koods]
    #18644103 -

koods said:
Have you been off planet for the past three months?



You are talking about iamchavel, I don't think he is of earthly origins.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: imachavel]
    #18644108 -

That's what ppl understood from your post so.. :shrug:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: imachavel]
    #18644110 -

It probably happens a lot more than you want to think


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: koods]
    #18644118 -

koods said:
I think someone should tell OP about 9/11.



Naaahhh at this point it will probably just sound made up


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: Nifflerz]
    #18644173 -

Something is wrong with the internet

Get lives. Preferrably ones where you arent raped for 11 years.

:kingtard:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: imachavel]
    #18644176 -

Shed a tear

:crying:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping [Re: imachavel]
    #18644185 -

What does this have to do with cleveland?

It only says bad things about some of the people in the human race, not a city.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Your first true love
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,523 55 09/22/03 05:03 PM
by flanders53
* True friends Gypsy Boy 261 9 05/06/21 12:40 PM
by morrowasted
* Cleveland Has Owned Chicago
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 2,519 32 09/20/05 11:17 AM
by mantis
* Cleveland vs. Miami daimyo 765 7 11/20/05 02:43 PM
by daimyo
* You know your from Cleveland if: Schwip 662 4 02/16/06 10:06 AM
by spock
* Really Bad Songs?
( 1 2 all )
Revelation 4,007 24 05/12/03 07:39 PM
by MoMMaLoID
* Mudvayne in NYC - 11/1/02 Brukan 1,913 12 11/06/02 07:04 AM
by In(di)go
* Bad Mom! Morphrying 2,694 9 10/14/02 07:18 PM
by Morphrying

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,923 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.