Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: tealeaf] * 1
    #18519127 -

You notice that more people voted 'Yeeeehaw' and yet not one story here of anyone fucking their blood related cousin :nonono:.


Where are you freaks that voted 'Yeeeehaw'? :wtfsonic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: gulper2323]
    #18519137 -

wait, there was voting :creepylurker:


--------------------
:dancingbear:

SonicTitan said:
"Id rail the same amount of come to crack"

https://soundcloud.com/matty_dread

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShrillGoldenChimpanzee-size_restricted.gif

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: zZZz]
    #18519421 -

zZZz said:
if its not blood related i guess you're in the clear..


for those of you with hot cousins, imagine you had a kid and your bro or sister had another kid the opposite gender and same age, then imagine if both of your kids banged..


yea, its pretty :eew: when you see it in the eyes of the parents.



I think a lot of people's first sexual encounters happen with cousins and other slightly related people.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: gulper2323]
    #18519429 -

gulper2323 said:
You notice that more people voted 'Yeeeehaw' and yet not one story here of anyone fucking their blood related cousin :nonono:.


Where are you freaks that voted 'Yeeeehaw'? :wtfsonic:



Avoiding the shaming, I imagine.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: gulper2323]
    #18519558 -

Technically the freaks are the ones who voted nosir.

They are the minority (except STAL'ers, who don't count)


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18519569 -

Just wow.


--------------------
I feel good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: IveBeenRecycled]
    #18520028 -

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I EVEN GOTS ME SOME CUZINS IN WEST BY GOD VIRGINIA


:highfive:


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: trippinballs420] * 2
    #18520061 -

Instead of having a mushroom spore ring for trading... We should have a cousin trading ring, where we swap cousins:evil:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: danlennon3]
    #18520337 -

If shes hot why not.  I would never try to bang my cousin though, so I don't see it ever happening.  You have a lot more to lose from trying than you have to gain.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18520415 -

That's a negatory.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #18520537 -

My cousin is super hella fine and I would jump her bones in a heartbeat. You're right about having plenty to lose though. I can only imagine the worlds most awkward and uncomfortable thanksgiving. And yes, I'm from Alabama :redneck::gump:


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Mchaggis]
    #18520602 -

Mchaggis said:
My cousin is super hella fine and I would jump her bones in a heartbeat. You're right about having plenty to lose though. I can only imagine the worlds most awkward and uncomfortable thanksgiving. And yes, I'm from Alabama :redneck::gump:



I have this same situation. I'm not from Alabama. I wonder how screwed up it'd be though to like hook up with a cousin then you are and her are in love. After all, you've got to see her every single family reunion :shrug:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: imachavel]
    #18520607 -

That'd fucking suck:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: koods]
    #18520633 -

koods said:
zZZz said:
if its not blood related i guess you're in the clear..


for those of you with hot cousins, imagine you had a kid and your bro or sister had another kid the opposite gender and same age, then imagine if both of your kids banged..


yea, its pretty :eew: when you see it in the eyes of the parents.



I think a lot of people's first sexual encounters happen with cousins and other slightly related people.




Pretty much, not necessarily like FULL sexual but just sort of "what's that let me touch it" I have to admit was a girl cousin. I was so young I don't even think I knew what sex was, was maybe much much older by the time I thought it was kind of incestual but fucking A I was like 8 and she was 7 and if I could return to those days I surely would :tongue:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: imachavel]
    #18521363 -

Well both of my female cousins are married now (and one has a kid) so that boat sailed a while ago.

That being said I DEFINITELY 100% would have fucked both of their brains out, repeatedly, if opportunity would have presented itself proper.

Furthermore, fucking some sort of female relative is still on my list of things to do this lifetime. I still hope to find out I have a long lost sister somewhere, stepdaughter, anything fresh really :lol:
GSA fo the win :satansmoking:


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Spacerific]
    #18521370 -

My family was making fun of me cause I talked to my cousin and my sister was like there's only a 25% chance of retardation and I was like :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Konyap]
    #18521404 -

Man all of you people wanting fuck your sisters and cousins and shit are messed in the head. I don't even think of this shit and I am relatively fucked in the head
:freshwtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: 245willow19] * 2
    #18521436 -

Beats masturbation.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #18521445 -

Beats opium :douchewink:


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18521457 -

SWIM got it on with his third cousin during his senior year of undergrad, then tag teamed her and her older sister two years later.

:whistling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My cousin the Cop Dreamer987 2,959 15 12/15/03 02:20 PM
by haz
* what a fucking shitty night Kremlin 536 4 04/06/05 07:07 AM
by In(di)go
* What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( Nymphaea 516 9 05/07/21 04:10 PM
by scarabaeus
* Fuck.
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 1,653 33 07/27/04 03:36 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* The Most Fucked Up Thing To Ever Happened to Me
( 1 2 all )
Genius 3,492 28 11/07/04 05:08 PM
by Genius
* BILL GATES: A REAL JERK
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
cannabinated 2,712 211 08/20/21 03:51 AM
by Warrk
* have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,753 44 11/09/04 07:17 AM
by Silven
* drug-fucking-horror story
( 1 2 all )
zSDMF 6,292 31 12/24/04 09:35 PM
by Jim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,589 topic views. 8 members, 37 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.