Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebeam
Visuals Restarting
    #1844012 - 08/23/03 09:02 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I persume that most people would get this, basically when i trip for a bit of the time (before i hit that cruisy stage) i will look at something and it will start to move or do something then all of a sudden it will flicker back to its original self and try to move again usually the same as before. This happens quite a bit with everything i look at and is annoying. Its similar to when stuff just flickers around the place like when i look in the mirror i start flickering around the bathroom.

Anyone else experience this? Does this happen to you on other psychedelics? Just some thoughts on this would be nice.

Edit* Also i never really trip very hard, most of my trips are level 3.

--Thanks

Edited by beam (08/23/03 10:03 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Re: Visuals Restarting [Re: beam]
    #1844049 - 08/23/03 09:20 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Hey,

I think I sort of experienced the same thing once. I was in my friend's backyard, looking at the grass, sort of parallel to the ground if you know what I mean...(not looking directly down at the grass, just into the distance at it). My entire eyesight began to twist spiral-like. The entire image of the backyard began to rotate. I kinda freaked and BOOM - it was normal again. I thought it was cool, so I (here come the magic words) LET GO and just stared into space (towards the grass again) and sure enough, the image kept rotating and rotating.

Just let go, and stuff should keep going for you.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Visuals Restarting [Re: beam]
    #1844881 - 08/24/03 04:58 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

if I'm listening to music that supports this type of thing structurally, oftentimes my hallucinations will match in with various "pieces" of a song, and when those pieces come in and out, the visual attached to it will do the same.. like some songs finish up almost exactly how they started off, but there's a bunch of different shit in the middle, so at the beginning i get a certain visual effect that gets overwhelmed during the song, but comes back at the end.. don't know if that made any sense lol but >Continue<

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience