Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Cluster's Last Stand?
    #18366184 -

Don't think the Lakota could take this down so easily.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18366193 -

:awepreciation:


--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: lolwut]
    #18366200 -

At least you didn't say you had your reservations about posting such a delicate topic.

:singletear:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18366210 -

I also let it go that this isn't the forum for such hardcore material


--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: lolwut]
    #18366226 -

Hardcore or hardware?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18366229 -

Hard-cores :tongue:


--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: lolwut]
    #18366231 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18366234 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
Don't think the Lakota could take this down so easily.





A lot more easily. You'd be surprised how fast the pencil necks scatter then painted up warriors ride in shooting everyone and a couple barrels or petrol goes a long way in burning a place like that to the ground. It makes me want to go on the war path just thinking about it. I'd scalp every one of those technicians. And I'm one sixteenth Blackfoot, the tribe that slaughtered Custer and his men. Regards.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18366237 -

Not sure what I'm meant to be looking at on that site?


--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #18366241 -

So you are 6% badass Injun and 94% white wuss? I wonder just where your allegiance lies. 

:thefuckisthis:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18366258 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
So you are 6% badass Injun and 94% white wuss? I wonder just where your allegiance lies. 

:thefuckisthis:



Not white wuss. I've also got german, dutch, and russian blood. Full fledged warrior races.

Being part indian and russian what do you think of my predisposition drink?

I bet you thought I shoot ice cold vodka. Not at all. I drink warm tequila. Where the fuck did that tendency come from?

:strokebeard: :lol::shrug:


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18366355 -

Lakota send spirit of the trojan horse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: 2525]
    #18366359 -

Ribbed for her pleasure?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18366368 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
Ribbed for her pleasure?



Why would a man care about her pleasure?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: 2525]
    #18366376 -

That was what had me confused.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18366440 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
That was what had me confused.



So when your ex said she could take a ribbing you never got it?


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #18366450 -

I did smear her nekked body with KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce. (Please: No 'Baby Back' vids! :nonono:)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cluster's Last Stand? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18366484 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
I did smear her nekked body with KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce. (Please: No 'Baby Back' vids! :nonono:)



Did you tell her to kiss your aura?



--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Where Do You Stand ?
( 1 2 3 all )
Deiymiyan 2,886 58 06/22/03 11:36 AM
by HagbardCeline
* Hardcore christians i need a reply Scarfmeister 1,334 17 05/03/03 10:10 AM
by Sombie
* having hardcore religious parents orichalc 1,190 12 02/17/05 05:01 PM
by SneezingPenis
* More Epistemology (for the hardcore)
( 1 2 3 all )
Sclorch 4,645 43 05/16/03 02:26 PM
by Anonymous
* stand up for your rights tak 433 2 08/25/03 03:45 PM
by tak
* Standing up for what is right
( 1 2 3 all )
Huehuecoyotl 1,662 46 05/15/05 04:26 PM
by MushmanTheManic
* The truth stands alone Swami 1,249 9 01/08/05 05:12 PM
by trendal
* Where do you stand?
( 1 2 3 all )
soulmotion 2,360 44 01/08/05 02:22 AM
by Mushmonkey

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
939 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 23 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.