Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Angelina's Tits [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #18263008 -

Very brave, but I do wonder if perhaps she was mis-advised. I remember two years ago reading about how doctors have been routinely performing total mastectomies when they should only have needed to remove 10% of breast tissue to effectively stop the spread of cancer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angelina's Tits [Re: Brand X]
    #18263191 -

:goodluckwiththat2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angelina's Tits [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #18263956 -

pics or it didn't happened


--------------------
"it's more like a war that you haven't won yet, where the enemy turns out to be your saviour and you have been fighting yourself all along."
- Aldebaran

==>   Trade list   <==

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angelina's Tits [Re: Sensanaty]
    #18264237 -

Sensanaty said:
Just told my wife, and she says that she's a complete and utter moron. Women, eh?



Your woman, apparently.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angelina's Tits [Re: Brand X]
    #18264251 -

Brand X said:
Very brave, but I do wonder if perhaps she was mis-advised. I remember two years ago reading about how doctors have been routinely performing total mastectomies when they should only have needed to remove 10% of breast tissue to effectively stop the spread of cancer.



But she didn't have cancer - it was preventative.  She is probably seeing the top doctors in the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angelina's Tits [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #18264257 -

she will probably get implants, because no one needs flat chested actresses.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angelina's Tits [Re: MonsieurChampi]
    #18264294 -

MonsieurChampi said:
pics or it didn't happened



:awewtf: why the fuck do you want to see a photo of her with no tits, I personally don't want to see how fucked up she now looks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angelina's Tits [Re: TurkeyTom]
    #18264340 -

TurkeyTom said:
What a brave woman :rolleyes:





I can't help but wonder if perhaps you had explained your position properly, instead of snarkily belittling her bravery with the click of an eye-rolling emote, if maybe your post would have come off as less the work of a ego-inflated dickbag of a troll.



Kudos, on criticizing what was probably a very difficult decision and process, from the security, safety, and anonymity of your computer. I'm sure you're a shining beacon of bravery and a fine example for humanity to follow, IRL.


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angelina's Tits [Re: Soulidarity]
    #18264702 -

Soulidarity said:
A moment of silence please for angelinas boobs.

I fapped to them when I watched her get banged in original sin, and now they are gone.

We will rebuild

:obamafrown:



Amen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angelina's Tits [Re: timebender]
    #18264725 -

I'd suck the cancer out dem titties! :dawerp:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angelina's Tits [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #18264775 -

I personally like B to C cup breasts.  Big breasts aren't really a high commodity to me.  I prefer face and ass/body figure over breasts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angelina's Tits [Re: Maverick]
    #18265218 -

Maverick said:
I personally like B to C cup breasts.  Big breasts aren't really a high commodity to me.  I prefer face and ass/body figure over breasts.



You mean like these?

Beefy1 said:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Angelina's Tits [Re: Beefy1]
    #18265304 -




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* women uriahchase 2,542 12 07/13/05 08:55 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* The Naked Woman thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 541 542 )
bf6 2,422,333 10,835 06/30/12 01:28 AM
by Asante
* angelina jolie
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 1,846 22 12/26/05 10:58 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Women mr_kite 3,169 17 07/12/06 05:37 PM
by bobjones
* ass or tits?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Guitarpro1313 13,748 146 08/20/10 05:12 PM
by BiG_StroOnZ
* Cheating - why do men cheat on women?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cryogenicz 7,042 64 04/23/06 01:24 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* If you could snort a line out of any woman's ass crack.....
( 1 2 3 all )
FreakQlibrium 4,831 42 12/27/05 01:14 AM
by RESTLESS

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,061 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.