Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: jammin]
    #18026676 -

Is there an Eastern Unorthodox?  Is it called Sidewayz-Clumsy?

Are those the funny people with beards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: Brian Jones]
    #18026827 -

Brian Jones said:
I'm curious. What is Antiochean Orthodox. Is that part of the Greek branch or the Russian?



Well, this is actually a tricky question to answer because the archdioceses of Orthodoxy are quite confusing.

Antiochean Orthodoxy is neither Greek nor Russian, but we are in full communion with the Greek Orthodox Church and the Russian Orthodox Church.

I am part of the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America, to be specific.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: TheWiseBecameFools]
    #18026863 -

TheWiseBecameFools said:
its just shocking to me seeing that I also am EO, wouldn't expect to see any of those on here. I used to do a lot of pot and stuff and started going back to church, it really helped me get out of the hell I was in. I am a completely different person than I was before. For the better.



hehehe.  Hello!  :rockon:
I also have smoked a lot of pot and done a lot of drugs the past few years.... I just wanted to experience it.  I'm glad I did.  No regrets.
But I definitely am done with that stage of my life, as you just said you are too.  I gave up weed for lent this year.  I might not go back to it when lent is over.
I haven't been going to church, though, but I am going to for the first time in a while this Sunday.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #18029130 -

are you guys are the Gregorian or Julian calendar? I know that Greeks are on the the gregorian while serbs and russians are on the julian.


--------------------

    And when I see you coming down the line
    With eyes wide open
    Somewhere in between the past and future
    Where you drift in time
    And you can see a different point of view


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: jammin]
    #18031118 -

jammin said:
are you guys are the Gregorian or Julian calendar? I know that Greeks are on the the gregorian while serbs and russians are on the julian.



So your grandpa was serbian orthodox. Cool. Were you ever baptized into the Orthodox church? (and btw that's how it is, but the Orthodox celebrate Easter differently, it falls on different months sometimes.) This year western easter is this week but Orthodox Easter is about 5 weeks from now. We don't call it Easter either we call it "Pascha" which means Passover.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #18031177 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
TheWiseBecameFools said:
its just shocking to me seeing that I also am EO, wouldn't expect to see any of those on here. I used to do a lot of pot and stuff and started going back to church, it really helped me get out of the hell I was in. I am a completely different person than I was before. For the better.



hehehe.  Hello!  :rockon:
I also have smoked a lot of pot and done a lot of drugs the past few years.... I just wanted to experience it.  I'm glad I did.  No regrets.
But I definitely am done with that stage of my life, as you just said you are too.  I gave up weed for lent this year.  I might not go back to it when lent is over.
I haven't been going to church, though, but I am going to for the first time in a while this Sunday.  :laugh:



Good for you. You must become convinced that Orthodox church service is about God and Jesus Christ, that's all it was ever about... that and Saints.

You can't start smoking weed and expect to have any kind of Orthodox life, what you're doing is substituting spiritual life with a plant. Spiritual life can only be had by the Spirit of God and Christ, by smoking weed you are substituting God for a plant and true spirituality for a bodily high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: Brian Jones]
    #18031245 -

Brian Jones said:
I don't have a horse in this race (your Catholic moral superiority vs Protestant diatribe) because I'm a nonbeliever. I was born and baptized Catholic and raised Protestant, in what had to be the world's smallest Bible Church. At a very early age, I knew that I didn't believe in any of this supernatural stuff.
    I actually agree with some of the points you make. I don't belive that you should be able to do very very bad things and then get off the hook, through some later conversion. (On a biblical/moral basis I am more in line with some of the old testament beliefs like an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. On the other hand I usually think when you've had a little time to think about it you should you should just be a bigger man and forgo the vengeance).
    But on this Catholic moral superiority business I could say so many things, but I will keep it brief and go back to the source.
    Saint Paul AKA Saul, by his own admission was responsible for so many persecutions that resulted in killings (no evidence that he did the murders by his own hand)and the victims were all early Christians.
Didn't he get a get out of hell free card from Jesus.I could cite many Bible verses as "evidence", but all Christians and former Christians know this doctor ine. Were his later good works so wondrous that it excused that many dead bodies. It would take quite an inventive moral system to excuse this. I know he apparently wrote many books of the new testament. Do you get excused for a certain  amount of deaths for each book written.



I'm afraid you have misunderstood my post. It's the state of our heart that matters. Yes, if you murder people but by the end of your life achieve of state of perfect love for God and freedom from sin, you are truly reformed and forgiven for WHATEVER you have done. There is no sin that is too bad to be forgiven. What I am saying with the get out of hell card analogy is that some Christians believe that they can be saved without being reformed. They can continue sinning and expect Jesus to foot the bill.


 
Quote:
  Now let me quote your 2nd sentence. "Now despite what people will say about the Roman Catholic Church or Eastern Orthodox churches, at least their current teachings on salvation seem reconcilable with a just God. .....at least their current teachings.....  Does that let you off the hook for everything previous.



thats up to you. i am not trying to promote any specific church, i am trying to de-promote the idea (not found in the Bible but espoused by certain churches) that we dont need to be good to each other because Jesus is going to take care of everything for us as long as we believe he will.

Quote:
The Catholic Church has said a couple of reasonable things recently. For instance one recent pope, must have been John Paul II, said something like, we have no quarrel with science. Science explains the natural world and we explain the spiritual world.  Ok that's cool enough, but what about the first 2000 years. What about the Church murdering the scientist that first discovered that oxygen is necessary for fire. I guess that discovery would have ruined any possibility of salvation. What about Christians (mostly Catholics) murdering 100,000 people in Europe in the 1600's and 1700's because they were witches. Yes, I would try to concentrate on recent history too, if I were stuck in that position, except for things like the prohibition on condoms in Africa, even though the continent is ravaged by AIDS. Couldn't they just say its not for birth control; its to prevent everyone from dying.




What about all these things? I don't see what they have to do with my post. I am trying to say that the Cathlic CHurch and Eastern Orthodox church have the more correct teaching on salvation, not that these organizations are without their faults.

Quote:
Quotation of OP's last sentence. "In some forms of protestantism, it is not even necessary to love God." One observation is that this lower form is not worthy of capital letters, just as the Eastern church was not. Maybe typing mistakes, but I sense a pattern. More important, what he is talking about is the Unitarian Universalist Church. This exists mainly around large college campuses. It allows professors a church to send their children and often attend themselves. It allows questioning young students a church. Is there really something that wrong with letting agnostics attend a service where the only rule is you must be willing to discuss the issues.
    I know I got off topic here. I would have been very glad to do the same for the Protestants.




Actually, I was talking about the free grace movement, which teaches that people are saved through mere intellectual acceptance of the idea that Jesus is savior and that this acceptance need not last more than a milisecond. That is, someone could believe in Jesus for 10 seconds, then worship the devil the rest of their life and still be saved. This stands in contrast to the idea that salvation is more than intellectual but either requires or results in, love for God. This has absolutely nothing to do with the Unitarian Universalist Church or agnostics attending church services. I am baffled as to how you got this idea but I assume it had something to do with my statement about love for God not being necessary for salvation, but I was speakig of salvation not church attendence. It's not a requirement to love God to attend Christian churches. Thats the whole point, we don't love God and church is supposed to help us fix that. Jesus said he came into the world for sinners, not for the righteous.

 
Quote:
  I don't make a habit of posting on this forum. I have no doubt violated some rules of this forum, but I think OP did as well.
    Don't talk badly about other groups unless you want others to talk badly about your group. If that is not a biblical tenet, then it should be. Just a variation of do onto others as you would have them do onto you.
    No offense OP, but you are like everyone else; you are just prejudiced in favor of your group.



I disagree, I am prejudiced in favor of certain ideas but not specific groups. I was not raised catholic or orthodox or protestant. I simply happen to think that the protestants have got it wrong when it comes to salvation. On other matters, I think catholics have gotten it wrong  and the protestants hold the correct view. For example, the eacharist. I believe that Jesus meant it is a metaphor and did not teach that the bread turned into his body every time this rutual is performed. If I had made a thread about communion and said I agreed ith the protestants, would you then say I was prejudiced against catholics?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: fivepointer]
    #18031399 -

fivepointer said:
This is the second thread you have started saying basically the same thing.

And again I totally take issue with your position.  Cooperative grace is not grace, it is works, and works salvation is fatal.  This is an essential doctrine, in other words, if you get this wrong, you have missed the gospel. 

How "good" must your heart be in order to be "in"?  Will God accept less than perfect?  Are best efforts meritorious?  The position ignores God's righteousness.  It asserts that semi-good is good enough.  It is a pure works scheme.  It denies the spiritually dead state of the unregenerate, of original corruption.

Which sacraments are the real ones?  Does Rome have them, does Greek Orthodox?  Both?  Do I have them if I do them in my room?

Your order is wrong.  Everything flows down, the new heart, the faith, the works.  All these flow from already being saved.  If someone lacks these things it is most likely because they have never been saved.  They are unregenerate.  Can they get themselves regenerated?  No.  It is up to the sovereign will of God, not the will of man, to save.



So if it is entirely up to God, then there is no gospel. No good news. God will save whom he wishes and condemn whom he wishes. there is no point in studying Jesus's teachings or going to church because these things cannot effect salvation. This isn't good news. The Bible says that God desires for all men to be saved. If salvation is entirely up to the sovereign will of God and God desires for all men to be saved, why aren't they all saved?

I think it's funny you ask me how good one be in order to be saved. That's an issue for you, not for me. Salvation is a process. God's grace enters the heart of man and transforms it from the spiritually dead state of the unregenerate you speak of, into one of holiness and purity. God will not accept less than the perfect. The final result of God's grace working in man's soul is spiritual perfection, sainthood
. This is why souls who fail to reach sainthood before they die, must enter purgatory to undergo purfication before they can enter heaven.

The reason that how good one must be is an issue for you is because you state "Everything flows down, the new heart, the faith, the works.  All these flow from already being saved.  If someone lacks these things it is most likely because they have never been saved."

So how good do you have to be in order be assured that you are actually saved? What if you sin? Does that mean you were never saved? How much sin can you commit before you begin to question your salvation?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: Deviate]
    #18032352 -

Salvation does not happen outside the gospel.  Yes, salvation is by the sovereign will of God.  But this does not mean it happens outside the gospel.  Every single person who will be saved, will believe the gospel in time.  This is the means by which their salvation is made known.  Countless millions have lived and died, never hearing any gospel ever.  They have not been saved.  God never providentially provided the means of salvation to them, since they are reprobate.

I disagree with your assertion that God wills the salvation of every single person who has ever lived.  Many verses show the exact opposite case.  The "all" in 1 Timothy refers to all kinds, Jew and Gentile, which was a major change, since before that Gentiles were considered unclean and not to be dealt with.

How do I know I am saved?  By the full assurance of faith.  The rest from works provided for in the true gospel.  By the witness of the Holy Spirit with my spirit.  By the changed heart.  Full assurance is the privilege of every believer.

Purgatory and Mass are doctrines from a church, it is not found in the scriptures.  It is an insult to the finished work of Jesus, which guaranteed salvation for all who will be saved.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: fivepointer]
    #18032669 -

fivepointer said:
Salvation does not happen outside the gospel.  Yes, salvation is by the sovereign will of God.  But this does not mean it happens outside the gospel.  Every single person who will be saved, will believe the gospel in time.  This is the means by which their salvation is made known.  Countless millions have lived and died, never hearing any gospel ever.  They have not been saved.  God never providentially provided the means of salvation to them, since they are reprobate.

I disagree with your assertion that God wills the salvation of every single person who has ever lived.  Many verses show the exact opposite case.  The "all" in 1 Timothy refers to all kinds, Jew and Gentile, which was a major change, since before that Gentiles were considered unclean and not to be dealt with.

How do I know I am saved?  By the full assurance of faith.  The rest from works provided for in the true gospel.  By the witness of the Holy Spirit with my spirit.  By the changed heart.  Full assurance is the privilege of every believer.

Purgatory and Mass are doctrines from a church, it is not found in the scriptures.  It is an insult to the finished work of Jesus, which guaranteed salvation for all who will be saved.




Saved from what exactly?  Saved from Original Sin specifically.

The incidental things that folk do wrong results in accumulating Karma.  Jesus whose named was Yeshua anyway folks doesn't prevent folks from accumulating Karma, in fact he throws it at them when they are acting like idiots.

If Yeshua had not transmuted Original Sin everyone else would have been destroyed by Original Sin.

That is what you were saved from.  Everyone was saved from Original Sin specifically.

That is why Yeshua is described as the one who wished that none should perish.

It is interesting to me still how groups of people will listen to the priests, who often don't have it more right today than how they had it 2,000 years ago.


What do you think was meant by "Blind leading the Blind into a ditch at the side of the road."  The ditch at the side of the road was where folks would take care of bodily functions as they are going from point A to point B in case ye forgot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: fivepointer]
    #18033655 -

fivepointer said:
Salvation does not happen outside the gospel.  Yes, salvation is by the sovereign will of God.  But this does not mean it happens outside the gospel.  Every single person who will be saved, will believe the gospel in time.  This is the means by which their salvation is made known.  Countless millions have lived and died, never hearing any gospel ever.  They have not been saved.  God never providentially provided the means of salvation to them, since they are reprobate.



I never said that it happens outside the gospel. I said the gospel is irrelevant. There is no point in studying it because doing so cannot affect my salvation. Whether or not I am going to be saved, has already been decided by God and therefore there is no point to reading the Bible or attempting to follow Jesus. If God has elected me to be saved, then apparently at some point I am going to start believing, if not there is nothing I can do to change that. That's why I said there is no gospel. Gospel means good news and that isn't good news. It's completely irrelevant news since it has absolutely no baring on my salvation.

Quote:
I disagree with your assertion that God wills the salvation of every single person who has ever lived.  Many verses show the exact opposite case.  The "all" in 1 Timothy refers to all kinds, Jew and Gentile, which was a major change, since before that Gentiles were considered unclean and not to be dealt with.



Based on what? It doesn't say all types, it says all. There are other also, which confirm this:


The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

Again, when a wicked man turns away from his wickedness which he has committed and practices justice and righteousness, he will save his life. Because he considered and turned away from all his transgressions which he had committed, he shall surely live; he shall not die. . . . For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone who dies,” declares the Lord God. “Therefore, repent and live.” Ezekiel 18:27-32

Again, it says anyone, not any race or any group. It's clear from the context in the last verse, that it's talking about individual men.

Quote:
How do I know I am saved?  By the full assurance of faith.  The rest from works provided for in the true gospel.  By the witness of the Holy Spirit with my spirit.  By the changed heart.  Full assurance is the privilege of every believer.



So you are perfect and never sin?

Quote:
Purgatory and Mass are doctrines from a church, it is not found in the scriptures.  It is an insult to the finished work of Jesus, which guaranteed salvation for all who will be saved.



That is a tautology. Guaranteed salvation for all who will be saved? That's like saying I guarantee it will rain on all the days which it rains.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: Deviate]
    #18036805 -

The gospel is not irrelevant. 
2 Timothy 3:16-17
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.


The "all men" refers to all men without distinction, rich, poor, Jew or Gentile, not without exception.  "To be testified in due time" - refers to the gospel spreading out to the Gentiles and the world.  Paul is a teacher of the Gentiles, showing the context of the verse.
1 Timothy 2
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.



Who are the ones that are perishing?  It is referring to the to the believers.  God is not willing that any of the elect should perish.
2 Peter 3
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.


Notice that The Father's will is to give the sheep to Jesus.  Notice how some are not His sheep.  They don't come, they are reprobate.

John 6
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

John 10
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Not one shall perish!

John 17
These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Jesus only prays for those given to Him by the Father, not the whole world.
John 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

On election:
Acts 13:48
And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Ephesians 1
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Romans 8
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.


Romans 9
(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)
It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Colossians 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

2 Timothy 10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Titus 1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

1 Peter
Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

1 Peter 2
And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: fivepointer]
    #18036816 -

You can't start smoking weed and expect to have any kind of Orthodox life, what you're doing is substituting spiritual life with a plant. Spiritual life can only be had by the Spirit of God and Christ, by smoking weed you are substituting God for a plant and true spirituality for a bodily high.




wow. sad to see that so many people are atheist on this site. Happy Easter everyone lets not forget whats its really all about :wink:


--------------------
“Plants are the missing link in the search to understand the human mind and its place in nature.” - Terrence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jesus is not a get out of hell free card [Re: SHROOMYG]
    #18038192 -

Truly I tell you, he came back from the dead Physically and even Spiritually...


Many many times....


Christians often think that Jesus Christ is weaker than what he turned out to be.


I SAY UNTO YE RIDICULOUS CHRISTIANS INDEED:  Yeshua saved EVERY SINGLE SENTIENT BEING PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE ON ALL TIMELINES; INCLUDING MICROORGANISMS, EVERY ENLIGHTENED BEING, ALL THE KINGS AND LORDS OF THE TIMELINES AND LITERALLY EVERYONE IN BETWEEN

FROM OTHERWISE WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN CERTAIN DESTRUCTION INDEED.



WHAT SAYEST YE CHRISTIANS:
How many did Yeshua Ben Miriam Save From Destruction?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 03/31/13 03:35 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Next Christianity spud 5,880 16 01/30/06 03:54 PM
by Gliders
* What do you christians think of this video
( 1 2 3 all )
xbloodwhipx 6,264 40 09/23/13 10:17 PM
by tarzan92
* When do you think Agnostics/Atheists will be a majority Confucian 604 9 10/24/14 12:12 AM
by Icelander
* Protestants vs. Catholics
( 1 2 all )
brainlessjon 4,857 21 10/26/06 03:07 AM
by GnuBobo
* Judaism
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Computerism 8,289 107 11/18/13 12:49 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* the new trinity Sophistic Radiance 716 13 12/08/12 07:09 PM
by g00ru
* The Eastern Orthodox faith Deviate 1,287 11 10/22/13 06:07 AM
by Icelander
* The Mystery of the Crucifixion
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 4,166 35 05/07/07 06:30 PM
by Disco Cat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
1,889 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.057 seconds spending 0.029 seconds on 22 queries.