Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Discovering that Egyptians can make Italian food better than Italians can
    #18002175 -

I feel fortunate, fortunate that I met a man that drives me home for a bit of money but takes the relationship to a friendly point. Habiby is a term of endearment, it's the only name I have for him, and I've come to terms with that. To me, Habiby is he, it's his name, it is all. I'll never understand why fate brought us together. It's quite questionable that I should deserve such a wonderful man in my life. While it was news to me, these days it's old news. Lamb, dolmades, I got to have home-made shit that would blow your gourd. Fucking delicious. Tonight I was thrown off guard. There was sliced lamb, juicy wildly delicious, I'll probably never look at beef the same way. The thing is, on the plate tonight was some pasta. "on da Italian, on da good" I've been to Italian joints and had there pasta. Fuck. I suppose the point of all this and I'm sure it's not quite clear... How did it come to be that Egyptians make better Italian food than Italians do? I understand the traditional food being top notch but holy shit, I wouldn't trade the best cheese stuffed shell for what I ate tonight. If I ever made enough money to travel, Alexandria is where I'm going.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Discovering that Egyptians can make Italian food better than Italians can [Re: Sick Dusk]
    #18002301 -

:plutonic:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Columbus did not discover America
( 1 2 3 all )
Ego Death 5,952 54 05/06/09 12:31 PM
by DragonChaser
* 404 EffedS 646 7 02/01/09 03:36 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Habiby Sick Dusk 461 11 02/27/14 01:50 AM
by Soulidarity
* Habiby and the vomiting girl
( 1 2 all )
YeeeeeeMuffins 3,008 28 03/28/12 03:23 AM
by fee
* Habiby is sick with the diabetes, I don't know what to say YeeeeeeMuffins 242 3 06/07/12 02:25 AM
by thoughts
* Habiby somehow predicted I would be in his cab tonight YeeeeeeMuffins 490 8 05/05/12 11:09 AM
by abltsandwich
* Habiby gave me food and a ride home YeeeeeeMuffins 330 7 07/27/12 10:43 AM
by Adden
* Baby mammoth discovered in Siberia Disco Cat 2,896 18 07/11/07 03:21 PM
by Amber_Glow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
226 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.