Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: Icepic]
    #17968412 -

Icepic said:
All I drink is black coffee and water. Your crashing out on all the sugar in the energy  drinks, not the caffeine. I've drank between 600mg-1200mg of caffeine a day for the past three years. If I don't drink any I'm simply a little tired, no headaches or anything.



:whathesaid:

I drink half a pot or as much as 3 pots of black coffee (36 cups) a day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: Salomon]
    #17968931 -

Salomon said:
Mush 4 Brains said:
9)Caffeine protects against eyelid spasm.








caffeine causes eyelid spasms for me



Ditto.
Probably because I imbibe a shit-ton on the daily.
I have a pound of powdered caffeine. :shrug:

I had spasms all day yesterday, it was driving me nuts at work. I'd quit, but I'd be a lot less productive, and being a lot less productive would mean I couldn't do whatever I wanted at work as I do now because the management would start riding my ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: SOLID BASTARD]
    #17968989 -

Cutless said:
Salomon said:
Mush 4 Brains said:
9)Caffeine protects against eyelid spasm.








caffeine causes eyelid spasms for me



Ditto.
Probably because I imbibe a shit-ton on the daily.
I have a pound of powdered caffeine. :shrug:

I had spasms all day yesterday, it was driving me nuts at work. I'd quit, but I'd be a lot less productive, and being a lot less productive would mean I couldn't do whatever I wanted at work as I do now because the management would start riding my ass.



:lolsy: at the GIF.

I am generally of the same mindset Cutless. I drink java it's a nice little boost and keeps me very productive. I'd rather take the shortcomings of caffeine and be in a good spot with my employer/in line for promotions/raises/etc than be totally clean and possibly suffer the intense lameness of being unemployed.


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: sum_peeps]
    #17969013 -

sum_peeps said:
Well guys, let me start by saying that I used to be addicted to caffeine as a result of smoking so much weed and yet working a late shift for a few months, I'd typically have an energy drink a night, sometimes I'd drink one of those giant monsters that has like 3 servings in one night. It actually wasn't too bad when I had weed to smoke on the come down but when I didn't I would get pounding headaches and feel completely out of it, even moreso than when I get stoned.

I went quite a while without drinking any caffeinated beverages, mostly because I was unemployed and didn't have money for soda and coffee. Well yesterday I had *one* small cup of coffee that I got for free and was fine all day, I didn't even notice a crash, but then today I felt completely like shit all day with headaches, shakes,  and no concentration and no weed to help me out due to me taking a t-break. I don't even get hangovers that bad from molly.

So all I got to say is that caffeine sucks shit and it is a shame how our greedy, capitalistic society sanctions and promotes it. TPTB seem to love addicting drugs and it's just a plus that this one makes you work harder for your masters and then once you're done working you have no brain-power left to question anything.

/rant



Never try adderall, you'll be pissed.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: sum_peeps] * 1
    #17969020 -

I'm pretty sure that fucking caffeine wouldn't be pleasurable for you or the caffeine.
There are plenty of better things you could fuck, like a rolled up piece of bologna or your neighbour's pet goat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #17969540 -

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (04/28/22 07:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: EntheogenicPeace]
    #17969630 -

Back when I was studying Biotechnology, our lab had a huge bottle of caffeine, something like 500 grams.

Me and my roommate (which also studied biotechnology) decided to steal 5 grams of it.

We had a basic lab experiment one day which was to remove the ethanol from vodka/rhum. We were suppose to get rid of the ethanol but we kept it.

One evening we dared each other to do stupid shit. I dared him to drink 75ml of 100% ethanol we stole and he dared me to take 500mg of the caffeine we stole.

He almost chocked to death on the alcohol and went from 0 to wasted in 2 minutes. As for me, my tongue almost fell of due to the extreme bitterness of the caffeine and ended up so wired that I ran 5 times around the campus at maximum speed. Weird evening for both of us.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: Patlal]
    #17969693 -

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (04/28/22 07:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: EntheogenicPeace]
    #17970734 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #17970784 -

MilkdudTitties said:
Icepic said:
All I drink is black coffee and water. Your crashing out on all the sugar in the energy  drinks, not the caffeine. I've drank between 600mg-1200mg of caffeine a day for the past three years. If I don't drink any I'm simply a little tired, no headaches or anything.



:whathesaid:

I drink half a pot or as much as 3 pots of black coffee (36 cups) a day.



Milkdudtitties, you get 5 shrooms for an awesome name

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* No Caffeine = Bad Mood? MOTH 1,750 12 04/25/04 03:19 AM
by Noviseer
* caffeine hangover? Plus, I'm happy!! MOTH 1,228 13 04/05/04 04:51 PM
by Buchu
* Caffeine user experiment PjS 2,277 18 01/19/03 03:28 PM
by Bavet
* its fucked up Kremlin 651 8 05/06/04 04:53 PM
by Kremlin
* Why is caffeine a laxative? MOTH 3,590 2 03/03/04 05:39 PM
by Papaver
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 08:48 PM
by Adom
* am I fucked?.... need advice Turd 2,673 11 04/03/04 06:42 PM
by enotake2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,623 topic views. 5 members, 24 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.