Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Fuck Caffeine!
    #17966501 -

Well guys, let me start by saying that I used to be addicted to caffeine as a result of smoking so much weed and yet working a late shift for a few months, I'd typically have an energy drink a night, sometimes I'd drink one of those giant monsters that has like 3 servings in one night. It actually wasn't too bad when I had weed to smoke on the come down but when I didn't I would get pounding headaches and feel completely out of it, even moreso than when I get stoned.

I went quite a while without drinking any caffeinated beverages, mostly because I was unemployed and didn't have money for soda and coffee. Well yesterday I had *one* small cup of coffee that I got for free and was fine all day, I didn't even notice a crash, but then today I felt completely like shit all day with headaches, shakes,  and no concentration and no weed to help me out due to me taking a t-break. I don't even get hangovers that bad from molly.

So all I got to say is that caffeine sucks shit and it is a shame how our greedy, capitalistic society sanctions and promotes it. TPTB seem to love addicting drugs and it's just a plus that this one makes you work harder for your masters and then once you're done working you have no brain-power left to question anything.

/rant


--------------------
A child's rhyme stuck in my head.
It said that life is but a dream.
I've spent so many years in question
to find I've known this all along.
~ '][' {[]} {[]} {[_,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: sum_peeps]
    #17966512 -

Just got 10 grams of caffeine the other day.... :caffeine:


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: sum_peeps] * 1
    #17966518 -

Don't forget about caffeines sister Sugar. That's why I only drink water and i don't eat anything that casts a shadow.


--------------------
Watch out! I'm Lurking. :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: breakinbonesben]
    #17966530 -

l-theanine


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: sum_peeps]
    #17966727 -

Drink quality tea of coffee if you need caffeine. Energy drinks are the devil.

Herbal teas without caffeine are delicious, beneficial to your health, and there are hundreds of kinds


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: SWEDEN] * 1
    #17966749 -

fuck caffeine?
more like
fuck butts!
:buttfloss: :badslave:  :tardsex:  :showerlove:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: jboredone]
    #17967031 -

jboredone said:
Just got 10 grams of caffeine the other day.... :caffeine:



Lol pure powder?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #17967079 -

All I drink is black coffee and water. Your crashing out on all the sugar in the energy  drinks, not the caffeine. I've drank between 600mg-1200mg of caffeine a day for the past three years. If I don't drink any I'm simply a little tired, no headaches or anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #17967090 -

hahaha I have 100g, well had, now I have 90.

I have  a bunch of bulk supplements that I used to mix into my morning juice...

Caffeine is one of the worst stims I have tried along with MDPV and DMAA.


--------------------
Honesty breeds peace and propagates sustainable relationships.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #17967946 -

Connoisseur said:
jboredone said:
Just got 10 grams of caffeine the other day.... :caffeine:



Lol pure powder?



yep...... :awetongue:


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: sum_peeps]
    #17967954 -

sum_peeps said:
Well guys, let me start by saying that I used to be addicted to caffeine as a result of smoking so much weed and yet working a late shift for a few months, I'd typically have an energy drink a night, sometimes I'd drink one of those giant monsters that has like 3 servings in one night. It actually wasn't too bad when I had weed to smoke on the come down but when I didn't I would get pounding headaches and feel completely out of it, even moreso than when I get stoned.

I went quite a while without drinking any caffeinated beverages, mostly because I was unemployed and didn't have money for soda and coffee. Well yesterday I had *one* small cup of coffee that I got for free and was fine all day, I didn't even notice a crash, but then today I felt completely like shit all day with headaches, shakes,  and no concentration and no weed to help me out due to me taking a t-break. I don't even get hangovers that bad from molly.

So all I got to say is that caffeine sucks shit and it is a shame how our greedy, capitalistic society sanctions and promotes it. TPTB seem to love addicting drugs and it's just a plus that this one makes you work harder for your masters and then once you're done working you have no brain-power left to question anything.

/rant



Why blame society for your personal choices? I recommend just quitting - lessons not born in blood are soon forgotten. Every lesson that has helped me improve my life was borne of some hardship.


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: Icepic] * 1
    #17968029 -

For fucks sake not another "Caffeine is the devil" thread.:facepalm:  Caffeine is such a mild substance, it's given to premature infants even.  It has numerous health benefits, heres 10

Caffeine Health Benefits


1)Caffeine mixed with carbs replenishes muscle glycogen concentrations faster after exercise.
2)Caffeine detoxes the liver and cleanses the colon when taken as a caffeine enema.
3)Caffeine is better than sleep when you need to be alert while driving.
4)Caffeine can stimulate hair growth on balding men and women.
5)Caffeine relieves post work-out muscle pain by up to 48%.
6)Caffeine helps ward off Alzheimer’s.
7)Caffeine can ease depression by increasing dopamine in the brain.
8)Caffeine increases stamina during exercise.
9)Caffeine protects against eyelid spasm.
10)In Japan researchers have shown that caffeine increases memory.
Icepic said:
All I drink is black coffee and water. Your crashing out on all the sugar in the energy  drinks, not the caffeine. I've drank between 600mg-1200mg of caffeine a day for the past three years. If I don't drink any I'm simply a little tired, no headaches or anything.



Same here, I cut out the sugar from my coffee as well.  Sugar is what causes the crash.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: breakinbonesben]
    #17968062 -

well, sum peeps like caffeine.

breakinbonesben said:
Don't forget about caffeines sister Sugar. That's why I only drink water and i don't eat anything that casts a shadow.



then what the fuck DO you eat?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #17968092 -

claraclairvoyant said:
well, sum peeps like caffeine.

breakinbonesben said:
Don't forget about caffeines sister Sugar. That's why I only drink water and i don't eat anything that casts a shadow.



then what the fuck DO you eat?




--------------------
Watch out! I'm Lurking. :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: breakinbonesben]
    #17968096 -

Babies 

/Joking :crazy2:


--------------------
Watch out! I'm Lurking. :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #17968140 -

Mush 4 Brains said:
9)Caffeine protects against eyelid spasm.








caffeine causes eyelid spasms for me


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #17968206 -

JesusIsLord said:
Why blame society for your personal choices? I recommend just quitting - lessons not born in blood are soon forgotten. Every lesson that has helped me improve my life was borne of some hardship.



Agreed.  If it gives you unwanted symptoms then give it up.  I never considered myself a caffeine junky but giving up the 5 or 6 cups of coffee a week I used to drink was a great choice for myself.  It seems like even the smallest amount of caffeine can give me the trembles.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: Salomon]
    #17968234 -

Salomon said:
Mush 4 Brains said:
9)Caffeine protects against eyelid spasm.








caffeine causes eyelid spasms for me



That's because you forget to take your glaucoma medicine :happyweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #17968281 -

I think its not caffeine but the amount that people take now a days. just a few years ago there was no such thing as energy drinks and now every gas station has a whole section devoted to them. It really says a lot that that a cup or two of coffee in the morning doesn't do it anymore and that people need anti depressants and other things mixed in to get threw the day. I've worked jobs that without them i would of been overly exhausted before i even got home. who ever invented the 40 hour work week should be shot. it should be more like 15 hours a week.


--------------------
Watch out! I'm Lurking. :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Caffeine! [Re: breakinbonesben]
    #17968375 -

Drinking caffeine right now with bong rips and vyvanse  :coffee:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* No Caffeine = Bad Mood? MOTH 1,750 12 04/25/04 05:19 AM
by Noviseer
* caffeine hangover? Plus, I'm happy!! MOTH 1,228 13 04/05/04 06:51 PM
by Buchu
* Caffeine user experiment PjS 2,279 18 01/19/03 05:28 PM
by Bavet
* its fucked up Kremlin 651 8 05/06/04 06:53 PM
by Kremlin
* Why is caffeine a laxative? MOTH 3,590 2 03/03/04 07:39 PM
by Papaver
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 06:46 AM
by geokills
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 10:48 PM
by Adom
* am I fucked?.... need advice Turd 2,673 11 04/03/04 08:42 PM
by enotake2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,623 topic views. 4 members, 228 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.