Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Mr.D]
    #17900951 -

I notice that when I sit and pee I seem to get more pee out so there is more time in between pee's which is why it has become my preferred method.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: budmanman]
    #17900953 -

budmanman said:
I notice that when I sit and pee I seem to get more pee out so there is more time in between pee's which is why it has become my preferred method.



Plus there's little to no splashing on your balls/butt, and you never really have to wipe your toilet seat of yellow liquid :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Cavemen]
    #17900954 -

Well I guess those are benefits if you want to take a women's perspective in it then yes.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: budmanman]
    #17900957 -

gotta respect women, man. :jiggletits:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Cavemen]
    #17901012 -

Actually you don't.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Cavemen]
    #17901058 -

Cavemen said:
I used to think peeing while sitting was for girls, but that only applies when you are at a public toilet or peeing outdoors.

At home, peeing while sitting down is the way to go.



I feel you could develop your thinking a bit more. You can sit on any toilet you please and it won't make you a girl because you have a cock,


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: koods]
    #17901077 -

koods said:
Cavemen said:
koods said:
I friend told me that when he takes a shit, he puts his feet on toilet seat. I had to see if this could possibly be true, and barged in on him. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen.



I bet that shit splashes times 10



Yeah, but he's higher. I dunno. I always wondered if he did that because no one ever corrected him until it was too late.



Haven't you ever heard of a squat toilet? They are used in Asia and Eastern Europe a lot. I guess squatting to shit allows for an easier time getting the poo out. It is supposedly healthier for some reason I can't remember.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Kilgore Trout]
    #17901085 -

Cannibal Concubine said:
koods said:
Cavemen said:
koods said:
I friend told me that when he takes a shit, he puts his feet on toilet seat. I had to see if this could possibly be true, and barged in on him. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen.



I bet that shit splashes times 10



Yeah, but he's higher. I dunno. I always wondered if he did that because no one ever corrected him until it was too late.



Haven't you ever heard of a squat toilet? They are used in Asia and Eastern Europe a lot. I guess squatting to shit allows for an easier time getting the poo out. It is supposedly healthier for some reason I can't remember.



I was with him the first time he left the country when he was 22, and it was a day trip from Seattle to Vancouver. Trust me, this wasnt some habit he got from a foreign culture.

And I did come across those in parts of Yugoslavia (still was at the time).


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/04/13 02:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: koods]
    #17901101 -

koods said:
Cavemen said:
I used to think peeing while sitting was for girls, but that only applies when you are at a public toilet or peeing outdoors.

At home, peeing while sitting down is the way to go.



I feel you could develop your thinking a bit more. You can sit on any toilet you please and it won't make you a girl because you have a cock,



:greatjob:
I don't really feel like sitting on a dirty public toilet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: TheShroomingAtheis]
    #17901107 -

I sit all the time, but never in public.
:themoreyouknow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Cavemen]
    #17901110 -

I shit just fine.

Eating fruits and veggies helps you shit also.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: koods]
    #17901773 -

One of my best mates, whom I have known since kindergarden actually has to scrub and wash his ass with a hot wash-cloth after he wipes. EVERY TIME!


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you sit down or stand when you piss?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
VoidOfsPg 4,010 60 08/24/06 12:50 PM
by Dark_Star
* Peeing with the door open or closed?.............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 5,174 26 04/17/03 05:09 PM
by OKKuato
* Hard to Pee.
( 1 2 all )
License_to_Chill 2,879 32 01/25/10 12:29 PM
by ShroomerRoss
* Peeing in rooms other than the bathroom DNKYD 722 5 09/24/05 09:10 PM
by Wysefool
* cat has a peeing problem.. help! UlisSausage7 1,377 10 06/24/06 03:49 PM
by Hitman203
* why does it hurt when i pee? Krishna 781 5 09/06/05 08:33 PM
by blissedout
* Peeing in the backyard, pic enclosed
( 1 2 3 all )
Clear_Eyes 7,313 41 03/07/05 10:14 PM
by fearfect
* Lets Build a shroomery farm
( 1 2 3 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 3,125 58 12/08/05 10:48 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,820 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 56 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.