Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Aser]
    #17893069 -

i actually double stream my piss....more than you might expect


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: g00ru]
    #17893078 -

Is that a skill or because of penile blockage?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Aser]
    #17893084 -

it's both


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: g00ru]
    #17893107 -

Are you that one guy who posted that he had 3 dick holes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: g00ru] * 1
    #17893111 -

Ghooru,

is your avatar a ghost or floating sperm?

It's like, pre life and post life in one......... :mindblown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: cez]
    #17893127 -

its both nukka

lol but yeah its a ghost


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: g00ru]
    #17893169 -

I sit. I hate splashing on myself and splashing the toilet. I used to stand but realized sitting is superior. :tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Cavemen]
    #17893192 -

The worst is splashing a public toilet when u drop a deuce...:feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: TheShroomingAtheis] * 2
    #17893205 -

I shit standing up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Repertoire89]
    #17893224 -

That's very impressive :raisemyglass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Repertoire89]
    #17893227 -

Repertoire89 said:
I shit standing up



I do that on public toilets. you never know how dirty those toilet seats are. :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Cavemen]
    #17893233 -

Cavemen said:
Repertoire89 said:
I shit standing up



I do that on public toilets. you never know how dirty those toilet seats are. :tongue:



Usually you can tell by how much of the water in the toilet has been absorbed by the shit pile from the last time someone dared to touch the handle

Or at least the splatter patterns

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Repertoire89]
    #17893249 -

Repertoire89 said:
I shit standing up



You're not a real man unless you can take a shit in the dark while standing up. :muscles:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Repertoire89]
    #17893258 -

I usually create a birdnest...But the splash reaction of a big poop feels quite violating and nullifies the birdnest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: cez]
    #17893266 -

cez said:
I usually create a birdnest...But the splash reaction of a big poop feels quite violating and nullifies the birdnest.



Lol, I always called it a turd hammock!


--------------------
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: JamesSpawned]
    #17893650 -

I really think I'm the only guy who pisses with the seat down, while standing.

I just have this thing were I don't like touching toilette seats, ah fucking gross. Yeah sure I piss on the rims sometimes, but I give it a courtesy wipe :justinwilson:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: The5thElement]
    #17893653 -

tmi


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: 4runner] * 1
    #17893658 -

anunnakian said:
TheMovement said:
WTF IS THIS SHIT! why the fuck would you sit down to piss?  I dont think ive ever sat down just to piss, it does happens most times i shit though.



So if you wake up in the middle of the night and have to piss you turn on that evil light in the bathroom blinding yourself when you pee? Fuck that, keep it dark and sit, or just aim for the bathtub.



I just flash the light real quick. The bowl gets imprinted on my vision. Profit.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: Enjoywho] * 2
    #17893700 -

I friend told me that when he takes a shit, he puts his feet on toilet seat. I had to see if this could possibly be true, and barged in on him. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sit down when I pee. [Re: koods] * 1
    #17893710 -

koods said:
I friend told me that when he takes a shit, he puts his feet on toilet seat. I had to see if this could possibly be true, and barged in on him. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen.



in india, they know how to poop



--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you sit down or stand when you piss?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
VoidOfsPg 4,010 60 08/24/06 12:50 PM
by Dark_Star
* Peeing with the door open or closed?.............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 5,174 26 04/17/03 05:09 PM
by OKKuato
* Hard to Pee.
( 1 2 all )
License_to_Chill 2,879 32 01/25/10 12:29 PM
by ShroomerRoss
* Peeing in rooms other than the bathroom DNKYD 722 5 09/24/05 09:10 PM
by Wysefool
* cat has a peeing problem.. help! UlisSausage7 1,377 10 06/24/06 03:49 PM
by Hitman203
* why does it hurt when i pee? Krishna 781 5 09/06/05 08:33 PM
by blissedout
* Peeing in the backyard, pic enclosed
( 1 2 3 all )
Clear_Eyes 7,313 41 03/07/05 10:14 PM
by fearfect
* Lets Build a shroomery farm
( 1 2 3 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 3,125 58 12/08/05 10:48 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,820 topic views. 2 members, 15 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.