Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: koods]
    #17829019 -

We finna get up on some endo?

(Are we going to procure marijuana and smoke it.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: Adden]
    #17829027 -

"Puffin on a jib square."

I still have no idea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #17829437 -

tyrannicalrex said:
Well aint that a bitch!




I was about to add that one.  I haven't heard anyone say it in a few years.






Great googamooga
Monkey on my back
Come hell or high water


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: Adden]
    #17829486 -

Dystopia said:
"Puffin on a jib square."

I still have no idea.




:lolsy:


Sure sounds cool.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: elax420]
    #17830243 -

Make with the roly poly and let's smoke a janker body!

Me and my friends from 20+ years ago used to say this. Translation: roll a joint and let's smoke it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: MorphinTime]
    #17830249 -

Crikey!
:stingrayed:


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: Soulidarity]
    #17830386 -

wait....aint that a bitch is out of style?


fuck i use it all the damn time...aint that a fucking bitch


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: trippinballs420]
    #17830424 -

trippinballs420 said:
wait....aint that a bitch is out of style?

fuck i use it all the damn time...aint that a fucking bitch



Quite a few of these are not out of style. Some aren't even corny.

We've got some high quality phrases being "thrown under the bus"


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: koods]
    #17830457 -

how about "im rubber and you're glue"

or maybe, "shibby"


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: trippinballs420]
    #17830501 -

Rubber/glue was mentioned on the first page.


I guess some of what's been listed is still in vogue, but it depends on where you live. 





Cruisin' for a bruisin'
Stick in the mud
Merlin's beard


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: MorphinTime]
    #17830847 -

"In vogue"


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: koods]
    #17830905 -

:lol:


All that/this and a bag of chips
Talk to the hand


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: MorphinTime]
    #17830953 -

"make your "O" face in my crotch" 
use to tell people to shut up w/that one.

I miss it. fuck it, i'm bringing it back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: funegi]
    #17830986 -

"i'm gonna hurl"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: Joshuasca]
    #17831192 -

"Whatever!" (Make W with fingers)
"Totally Tubular"
"Gag me with a spoon"
"That was so last ___(timeframe)" or "That is so ____ (year)"
"Carpe Diem"
"Hasta la vista, baby!"

Weird, normally I am for shit at compiling lists from memory, but these are just flowing out.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: koods]
    #17832163 -

koods said:
"That was so last ___(timeframe)" or "That is so ____ (year)"
"Carpe Diem"




I hear those two on a daily basis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: elax420]
    #17832239 -

Get bent.

Suck it! (with the hand gesture, open then crossed)

In your face!

Ohhh, you got MODED!


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: elax420]
    #17832265 -

I still hear carpe diem when someone's "putting on airs."


Puttin' on the Ritz
Up your nose with a rubber hose
Up your ass and around the corner
Wanna fight?  How 'bout you stick your head up my butt and fight for air :nut:
Yao Ming?
"Punch'm in the mouth."  I think this was a local thing for me.  It served as the default response to anything you found boring or annoying.



Edit:  "Talk to the hand cuz the face don't wanna hear it no more."  Thanks for the rest of that phrase ghooru :rofl:


--------------------

Edited by MorphinTime (02/19/13 07:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: MorphinTime]
    #17832470 -

What is this, amature hour?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: Joshuasca]
    #17832491 -

Not yet, it's still half past monkey's ass and quarter to his balls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hey Jabronis 28064212 1,260 15 10/14/11 11:19 PM
by 28064212
* Lame terms/phrases/words
( 1 2 3 all )
Brugman 3,433 42 11/16/08 12:37 PM
by Gumby
* Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
anyone420 6,831 85 12/27/08 12:45 PM
by usefulidiot13
* Funniest phrase from trip reports. TomInWonderland 1,631 19 09/29/11 05:19 PM
by helix
* Two Phrases That Destroyed American Culture Visionary Tools 2,120 14 07/08/08 12:35 PM
by DragonChaser
* The most disgusting phrase you can think of
( 1 2 3 all )
theorganicdomino 10,614 56 02/28/05 05:12 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!)
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 3,975 45 08/21/07 02:17 PM
by Brainiac
* Dominos® Brooklyn Style® PIzza...
( 1 2 all )
TM 4,711 38 11/07/06 06:59 PM
by coda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,524 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.