Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Funniest phrase from trip reports.
    #8192425 -

I have found the funniest phrase from a trip report I was reading on Erowid. The trip report was called "Can Be Mind-altering". It was a trip report about ambien. But one of the phrases in the second paragraph stated, "After that point I don't remember anything except suddenly barfing all over. I cleaned it up with my pants." I laughed for about 5 minutes. Great stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: TomInWonderland]
    #8192461 -

why is that funny?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: Atheist]
    #8192490 -

I wouldn't think of cleaning barf up with my pants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: TomInWonderland]
    #8192504 -

:ilold:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: Atheist]
    #8192619 -

Atheist said:
why is that funny?



I Did not see the comedic value either ?


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #8192767 -

Not funny , Not cool

:shakeshead: in disappointment

maybe someone could add something actualy funny to this thread :shrug:


--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: RandomHero]
    #8192871 -

I laughed :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: trendal]
    #8192906 -

i thought it was funny

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: Sage.Phish]
    #8192913 -

i chuckled


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: Razor3lade]
    #8192930 -

there is some funny to be found here.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: g00ru]
    #8192941 -

Thank you!!! I glad a few of you could appreciate some simple and daft humor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: TomInWonderland]
    #8193008 -

I lol'd.


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #8193382 -

It was funny, but the funniest phrase I have read from a trip report? No, and deserving its own thread? No. There is actually a thread on here somewhere where people can post up funny excerpts from trip reports, I suggest you find it cause it has some pretty hilarious shit in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: Foop]
    #8193491 -

I would have laughed if I weren't so caught up in my own egoic melodrama at the moment :tongue:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: Lion]
    #8193546 -

I'm trying to picture this ... Do you think he took the pants off or just scooted around on the floor trying soak it up?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: Quarryman]
    #8193569 -

i thought it wuz funny

and thinking back on it, i cleaned up some robo throw up with my shirt once....

off the side of my friends car..

out the window..

on the freeway...




while albino menstruating anal whores shoved various vegetables up their...


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: TomInWonderland]
    #8193570 -

I once called my slice of pizza pizza nigger, then threw it on the ground and put my cigarette out on it

psychedelics are weird


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: TomInWonderland]
    #8193590 -

I always laugh really hard when I read about an inexperienced shroomer eating a massive dose of shrooms. I feel bad for them but it's funny how some people put themselves through hell out of ignorance.


--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #15154135 -

Kid_Orgo said:
I lol'd.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest phrase from trip reports. [Re: helix]
    #15154149 -

not a phrase, but I thought this trip report was pretty funny:

http://www.shroomery.org/11731/Subway-Eat-Fresh-Mushrooms

"As I struggled to place to the correct portions of each ingredient I couldn't help but giggle a little. Seeing that the old lady started to giggle too and I remember thinking "I don't why the hell you're giggling but I sure know why I am."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ModeratorCan I make a trip report that doesnt use drugs? hankydanky2k 1,469 12 03/10/04 10:32 PM
by toofew
* small trip report djsoy 902 8 03/22/04 06:22 PM
by ekomstop
* Trip report which happened on my brithday! FatVsAsia 1,013 11 03/09/04 10:51 PM
by FatVsAsia
* A good Datura experience (some guys trip report)
( 1 2 all )
cybrbeast 4,473 22 01/09/04 01:33 PM
by cybrbeast
* Flash Report Ripple 917 4 03/10/04 12:20 AM
by Ripple
* my first cubie trip
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,612 25 09/28/03 09:27 PM
by blackroselove
* Tripping with my dad tomorrow.
( 1 2 all )
crippledavenger 2,789 23 03/30/04 11:27 AM
by shriek
* Nasty shit to look at while tripping DreaMaTrix 2,624 9 01/22/03 10:01 PM
by Xibalba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,631 topic views. 4 members, 155 guests and 201 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.