Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Re: User created forums! [Re: DEZn00ts] * 3
    #17807620 -

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE STUPID!!!! WHY NOT JUST TELL THE MODERATORS TO DO THEIR JOBS RIGHT INSTEAD OF TAKE CHAT OUT!!! Do you not know how helpful chat was for some people???!! It's NOT simple for some people to go through a forum, they would rather talk with someone on the spot. Whoever made this decision must be smart, but is also an idiot because it was a nonsensical idea to take it out because people are complaining about moderation. You know you look like a jackass AND a real tool to not fix the problem and just destroy it. Great fucking role models for morality at the shroomery.  DON'T BULLSHIT ME!!!! (Arnold Voice)


--------------------


"it's genetic. Asians are better at math if born in America or Asia. Black people run faster born in Africa or America. White people are still more racist no matter where they were born either. it's genetic." -bodhisatta

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: DEZn00ts]
    #17807650 -

Yeah because "mods" don't have IRL full time jobs or anything...  We just look at every thread, chat, post, evetything, all day every day. 

:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Newbie]
    #17807747 -

Newbie said:
Yeah because "mods" don't have IRL full time jobs or anything...  We just look at every thread, chat, post, evetything, all day every day. 

:rolleyes:



I'll be first to admit it was difficult as fuck to keep up with certain users. Some would "troll by attrition" and over long periods eventually burst into full troll, making Ops banning them look "unfair" or "biased" or "hating on users".

Or Shroomism saying someone was banned for "stating his opinion", when in reality this particular user states varying opinions based on the room to piss everyone off. If that's not trolling I don't know what is. Selective logs are selective.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: DEZn00ts]
    #17808354 -

DEZn00ts said:
YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE STUPID!!!! WHY NOT JUST TELL THE MODERATORS TO DO THEIR JOBS RIGHT INSTEAD OF TAKE CHAT OUT!!! Do you not know how helpful chat was for some people???!! It's NOT simple for some people to go through a forum, they would rather talk with someone on the spot. Whoever made this decision must be smart, but is also an idiot because it was a nonsensical idea to take it out because people are complaining about moderation. You know you look like a jackass AND a real tool to not fix the problem and just destroy it. Great fucking role models for morality at the shroomery.  DON'T BULLSHIT ME!!!! (Arnold Voice)



There there deeze. Calm down. The trolls have won today....but Chat will rise again.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: DEZn00ts] * 1
    #17808749 -

DEZn00ts said:
But you have a Nipple with a ring as a picture........



Yup, and you can't tickle it with your tongue.

But you and I both know you want to.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #17810119 -

I just created a mathematics and physics forum for anybody that is interested.  :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #17810121 -

physicist said:
I just created a mathematics and physics forum for anybody that is interested.  :peace:



Are you any good with those topics?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Sell Your Soul] * 1
    #17810286 -

I will have a PhD in Physics this year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #17810311 -

Congrats on all of that hard work. What area of physics is your specialty? I'm an undergrad and I'm trying to learn as much as I can about quantum physics because I want to get into engineering nanomaterials.


--------------------

Sartre on conciousness: "a being such that in its being, its being is in question in so far as this being implies a being other than itself."
Being and Nothingness
Easy no-nausea hbwr tek
Phish videos and discussion!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: The_Aviator] * 2
    #17810380 -

Thanks man.  My area of specialty is fluid dynamics, but really it boils down to PDE's  I'm interested in all of it though.  I love Astrophysics and I want to learn more about quantum physics.  All of it comes down to solving PDE's though.

Edited by 4HO-DMT (02/15/13 09:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17810673 -

JoieDeVivre said:
It was voted on by the admins that it should indefinitely be removed because too many people were complaining about moderation. I'm not sure why complaining about moderation is a reason for deletion, because that happens all the time on the forums, but apparently it is. :shrug:

Hoping someone changes their mind. :shake:



Absolutely RIDICULOUS!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: NatureGuy]
    #17815201 -

Oh man I'm a supporter again, I can make a forum now but I'm lame and will never think of anything cool to make a forum about

:suicide:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Everlong] * 1
    #17817035 -

Make a forum titled "Guitar Battle."

The OP of each thread would record and post a backing track, and the following posters would try to build on it and post their results.  After all the entries were posted there could be a poll.  Or no poll, it doesn't matter.  It could be fun though.

Or another one could be "Music Collaboration" or something where posters would make music by overlaying tracks on each other's for a final product.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: MorphinTime]
    #17818675 -

Or possibly an addiction support forum for people who need some moral support or to get their demons off their back for a bit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: shLong]
    #17818828 -

shLong said:
Or possibly an addiction support forum for people who need some moral support or to get their demons off their back for a bit



Nah not my bag of tea


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Everlong]
    #17818838 -

Make an automotive forum?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Everlong] * 1
    #17818955 -

Everlong said:
shLong said:
Or possibly an addiction support forum for people who need some moral support or to get their demons off their back for a bit



Nah not my bag of tea



When in the fuck are you gonna start posting like you've been here five years? Shit, did you just turn 18?

You've made zero contributions to this website and constantly bitch/flame/troll people at any venue you can.

Grow up, I'm surprised you're not perma'd by now, and I don't know why you've got a problem with me, either.

A Narcotics Anon / Alcoholics Anon support forum would move a lot of threads from ODD to a venue in which people can help each other, or those not ready to take a leap to show their demons in public, or much added support to others.

I'm past two weeks clean and soon it'll be a month. I've called/texted/PM'd a lot of members who have helped, but some new members don't have these lifelines. If it wasn't for these people I'd still be addicted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Adden]
    #17819004 -

Dystopia said:
Everlong said:
shLong said:
Or possibly an addiction support forum for people who need some moral support or to get their demons off their back for a bit



Nah not my bag of tea



When in the fuck are you gonna start posting like you've been here five years? Shit, did you just turn 18?

You've made zero contributions to this website and constantly bitch/flame/troll people at any venue you can.

Grow up, I'm surprised you're not perma'd by now, and I don't know why you've got a problem with me, either.

A Narcotics Anon / Alcoholics Anon support forum would move a lot of threads from ODD to a venue in which people can help each other, or those not ready to take a leap to show their demons in public, or much added support to others.

I'm past two weeks clean and soon it'll be a month. I've called/texted/PM'd a lot of members who have helped, but some new members don't have these lifelines. If it wasn't for these people I'd still be addicted.



I'm actually 24.

You can view my existence on this website however you please.

I'm not perma'd because I don't break any rules. I don't have a problem with you, I think I made fun of your MLP obsession maybe 3 times at most. Boo hoo.

ShLong was suggesting a forum I could make and I told him it's not a topic that interests me, what's the big deal? Don't drag your personal drama into your response because I couldn't care less about a recovering addict subforum.

Or are you just mad I was happy to see the chat function get shut down?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Everlong]
    #17819281 -

edit - *poof*

Edited by Dystopia (02/17/13 02:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Adden]
    #17819301 -

Dystopia said:
Everlong said:
Or are you just mad I was happy to see the chat function get shut down?



No, I think I'm the only Op who doesn't have his/her panties in a complete twist.

I'm glad to have had the opportunity to help this website in any way I could, outside of helping mushroom cultivation evolve in 98-2000.

I completely respect Ythan's and everyone else's decision after my 24 hour cooldown period.


If shutting down Chatterbox prevented one incident like this happening, then good.

RIP old friend.




edit - Also, this isn't the proper venue for Chatterbox discussion, this is for user created forums so I'm no longer posting in it. If I had the $25k to pay for the DDoS I'd gladly do it. The other chat threads have been locked and this is now so far off topic I think it should either be recreated or locked.



I said one line about the chat and that's the one you decided to go on a tangent about. Good job ignoring the rest of my post. This thread hasn't gone off topic, before you tried to attack me I was trying to figure out a subforum to create.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Users trading DreaMaTrix 2,172 7 06/28/02 03:21 AM
by windex
* Dream Forum
( 1 2 3 all )
Dreamer987 5,283 43 06/27/04 02:35 PM
by Muppet
* Announcement: Archival of Five Forums & Post Expiration
( 1 2 all )
geokillsA 7,203 35 02/02/04 04:24 PM
by Anno
* - Forum Changes - geokillsA 3,375 16 02/26/03 08:03 AM
by geokills
* Re: User Forums. AnubisRonin 2,502 18 04/13/00 05:44 AM
by Anonymous
* Name change for Arts and Multimedia forum ThorA 2,409 11 05/19/03 01:11 PM
by Murex
* user comments egghead 1,178 2 07/29/01 07:14 PM
by Thor
* PMs to multiple users..
( 1 2 all )
EffedS 3,604 22 04/21/03 03:41 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
20,991 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.