Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Re: User created forums! [Re: shLong]
    #17795751 -

shLong said:
But you already are one :confused:



Not actually, I was because I won the Christmas giveaway thing but my account ran out. :frown:


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: shLong]
    #17795768 -

The first line was to rustle your jimmies a bit, the second line was rhetorical. There really should be better ways of conveying your inflection. I could've used a graemlin, but there's sooo many, fuck that noise. :bored:

$60/year isn't that much though; just make The_Aviator work the corner, problem solved. :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: SOLID BASTARD]
    #17795779 -

:teehee:


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17795901 -

JoieDeVivre said:
$60/year is another bill I can't afford as an already struggling college student. :shrug:



Just wanted to clear up that a year-long supporter account is $45, and comes out to $3.75 a month. I feel your pain though; I could never afford my own supporter account because I had such a tight budget when I was in school. Luckily, I had friends here who often gifted me with them.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17795925 -

JoieDeVivre said:
shLong said:
But you already are one :confused:



Not actually, I was because I won the Christmas giveaway thing but my account ran out. :frown:



But its provided with that little "C" you're toting...no?
Hence why you still have the name color gradient.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: shLong]
    #17796095 -

Looking for:
opiate den
Dissociative buzzing
STIMMED AS FOOK

:awedance: can anyone link me or where do I find them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Beanhead]
    #17796125 -

I had a dream last night where FOM or Ythan deleted almost all user-created forums.  Still haven't decided whether this was a good or bad dream.


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Society]
    #17796211 -

Hell, I woke up happy that somebody posted in a thread in the Space Forum...was even happier to see a new thread was made :smile:

(I excite a little too easily I guess)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #17796730 -

I would like to suggest two features:

1. Being able to restrict non-mod access to threads
2a. Being able to select whether or not your forum is indexable under the search engine
2b. Being able to set whether you want your forum viewable without being logged in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: John Nada]
    #17796754 -

MaxFresh said:
I would like to suggest two features:

1. Being able to restrict non-mod access to threads
2a. Being able to select whether or not your forum is indexable under the search engine
2b. Being able to set whether you want your forum viewable without being logged in.



1: You already have the [Access] link on the top-right of each thread.
2a: Just gotta make sure you don't post any sensitive info in a thread that's not explicitly controlled via the Access feature.
2b: No forums are viewable to anyone who hasn't logged in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #17796799 -

In regards to 2a, I don't think it is sufficient or entirely relevant. I think there should be access to whether or not you want your forum to be indexed under the search feature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: John Nada]
    #17796815 -

The only concern there is that people would think that being able to hide it from search engines gives them the false sense of being able to post illegal material.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #17796823 -

Certainly not "illegal" under the forum rules. This could be restricted to user searches though, and doesn't have to include normal shroomery staff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: John Nada]
    #17796835 -

I'll take it up with other admins.
See if they rule in your favor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #17796846 -

I don't see why they would have an issue with it, since they would still be able to look through it normally.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: shLong]
    #17797224 -

shLong said:
But its provided with that little "C" you're toting...no?
Hence why you still have the name color gradient.....



I dunno, is a supporter account included with chat modding? I do still have the gradient but I'm not allowed to create a forum... :strokebeard2:


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17797294 -

You should be able to.
You have been reg'ed for more than a year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: mellowparty]
    #17798413 -

mellowparty said:
MorphinTime said:
mellowparty said:
There should an opium den for all the opiate heads :grin::syringe::drooling:




I think The Opium Den would be a cool subforum, but if everyone makes one for every class of drugs wouldn't ODD's traffic get diverted?  I'm not against the creation of specific drug subforums, but I like ODD too.



I suppose so but order will inevitably follow and all shall be blessed with higher knowledge :voila:

Dayumn smoked over a gram of deemsters and I think its recrystallizing on my cortex. At one point got out there I literally lost the concept of me taking a drug in the first place. Scary :lol:





wat


--------------------


"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: Adden]
    #17798710 -

Dystopia said:
Andy, I apologize for posting god awful videos in global threads, but this one actually applies to this situation:




:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
Holy shit Dys that's the funniest video I've ever seen. Might have woken up the neighbors with my laughs. Great work. Deserves it's own thread for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: User created forums! [Re: nooneman]
    #17799525 -

Really nice idea FOM - question -> is it possible to hide certain ones? I can see the list getting quite huge and large and it would be nice to hide ones that are of no interest so it's easier to see the ones that are of interest.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Users trading DreaMaTrix 2,172 7 06/28/02 03:21 AM
by windex
* Dream Forum
( 1 2 3 all )
Dreamer987 5,283 43 06/27/04 02:35 PM
by Muppet
* Announcement: Archival of Five Forums & Post Expiration
( 1 2 all )
geokillsA 7,203 35 02/02/04 04:24 PM
by Anno
* - Forum Changes - geokillsA 3,375 16 02/26/03 08:03 AM
by geokills
* Re: User Forums. AnubisRonin 2,501 18 04/13/00 05:44 AM
by Anonymous
* Name change for Arts and Multimedia forum ThorA 2,409 11 05/19/03 01:11 PM
by Murex
* user comments egghead 1,178 2 07/29/01 07:14 PM
by Thor
* PMs to multiple users..
( 1 2 all )
EffedS 3,604 22 04/21/03 03:41 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
20,991 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.