Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
PF Tek equipment for sale
    #17758997 -

Hey ya'll,

Not sure if I'll get scolded for posting this here. Sorry mod, if this isn't cool...just let me know.

A few months ago I purchased just about everything needed to grow via the PF Tek method. However, after four failed attempts (all for entirely different reasons), I got disheartened and decided I’d just stick with plain old pickin in the northwest. I ambitiously spent about $325 for everything (all new, except pressure cooker) and hardly used it, so I’d like to recover as much of that as possible. If you’re an aspiring grower, this will be a steal, it’ll save you a lot of time and labor, and you’ll be helping out mother earth. I’m asking $100 for the first list, and I’ll consider delivering as long as it’s within reasonable distance from Olympia. Including amounts I paid for the stuff (yea, I'm that organized)...

-  (1) 8-qt bags pro grade vermiculite ~ $7
-  (2) 24oz Bob’s Red Mill organic brown rice flour ~ $10
-  (12) Kerr half-pint wide-mouth canning jars (with drilled lids) ~ $13
-  (12) Spare mason jar lids, drilled already ~ $2
-  (12) Spare mason jar lids, new ~ $2
-  Isopropyl alcohol (2/3 full) ~ $1
-  Lysol spray (90% full) ~ $3
-  Bleach (90% full) ~ $3
-  Latex gloves, non-sterile ~ $10
-  KimWipes ~ $6
-  Denatured alcohol (90% full) ~ $10
-  Homemade burner (jar w/cotton, not pictured) ~ $0
-  Pro grade masking tape ~ $3
-  56-qt storage tote, already cut for inoculation chamber ~ $7
-  Plastic tote, built as PMP (poor man's pod) ~ $9
-  Air pump ~ $14
-  Silicon tubing ~ $8
-  2 bubble wands ~ $12
-  Digital thermometer ~ $3
-  Analog hygrometer ~ $9
-  110-qt storage tote, already drilled for shotgun chamber ~ 15
-  (2) 8-qt bags perlite ~ $15
-  (2) 6500k CFL bulbs (15W and 20W) ~ $8
-  Light bulb adapter ~$ 5
-  Thermometer ~ $2
-  Spray bottle ~ $4 (left out of photo, but it’s a good one)
-  DampRid desiccant (90% full) ~ $5

The only things I’ve disposed of (and that you’d probably want) are:
-  Tyvek sleeves ~ $6
-  Heavy duty aluminum foil ~ $3

I’ve also got the following, although I’d like to keep these unless negotiated otherwise:
-  Presto 1745 16-qt Aluminum Pressure Cooker ~ $35
-  Nesco American Harvest FD-61 Dehydrator ~ $61
-  Mechanical outlet timer (for 12/12 schedule) ~ $9
-  Large stainless steel colander ~ $8
-  Scale & calibration weight ~ $18

Please message me if interested. I'm in Olympia WA.

Thanks!




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: ceremony]
    #17759051 -

Brooo why sell your grow stuff?

You have everything you need to be successful so why not be it?

everyone can grow man, dont give up with everything setup:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: Intelligentxfruit]
    #17759180 -

Man, I know your probably set on selling but rethink it man. Tell us what your issue have been. I'll guaranty that if you follow instruction well you WILL succeed.


--------------------
I do not produce, ingest, or distribute any illegal substances.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: DayTripin]
    #17759186 -

Seriously PM me with any question through your whole next grow and ill help you out with anything before I see you sell all that shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: DayTripin]
    #17759198 -

You really dont have to spend that much on a setup.. i get most of my stuff at goodwill.
All that stuff looks cool...:douchewink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: jwalt420]
    #17759291 -

awww thanks guys. it's not even so much that i failed a few times, but i just bought a house and have a ton of new things on my plate. i can't imagine i'd get to this anytime in the next few months, and i don't like things sitting around. plus, i live in the northwest where fungus grows a plenty :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: ceremony]
    #17759486 -

Even more of a reason not to sell that man

go harvest some wild cubes, print and grow!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: Intelligentxfruit]
    #17759503 -

Intelligentxfruit said:
Even more of a reason not to sell that man

go harvest some wild cubes, print and grow!



cubes dont grow in the northwest :shrug:
:nyan:


--------------------
~~~~~~***Psilocybin Mushrooms***~~~~~~
_________A Practical Guide To Psilocybin Mushrooms_________

:sporedrop:                      "Think about the species, not your scale". -NeoSporen                      :sporedrop:

"Mr. Joust, I see you don't actually partake in the psilocin, but it looks like it may partake in you!" -Gojira


       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: Joust]
    #17759546 -

http://www.fungi.com/photo-galleries/psilocybe-mushrooms.html
I'm almost positive they do, I actually think the north west has one of the largest mushroom areas in the U.S. not for P.C but just mushrooms in general

Thanks for the info about the paper towel though man goodshit:thumbup:

Edited by Intelligentxfruit (02/07/13 12:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: Intelligentxfruit]
    #17759557 -

Intelligentxfruit said:
http://www.fungi.com/photo-galleries/psilocybe-mushrooms.html
I'm almost positive they do, I actually think the north west has one of the largest mushroom areas in the U.S.

Thanks for the info about the paper towel though man goodshit:thumbup:



Psilocybe cubesnsis is a southern species. it does not grow near oregon/washington/idaho ect.
I live in Washington and I rewrote the whole hunting section on this sites information tab.
Although in Washington we have 29 active species of psilocybin mushrooms. 
Heres the locations list i created, it is completely up to date with all the MO observations/ monographs on the different geners of psilocybin mushrooms.

http://www.shroomery.org/12246/Psilocybin-Mushroom-Locations
:nyan:


--------------------
~~~~~~***Psilocybin Mushrooms***~~~~~~
_________A Practical Guide To Psilocybin Mushrooms_________

:sporedrop:                      "Think about the species, not your scale". -NeoSporen                      :sporedrop:

"Mr. Joust, I see you don't actually partake in the psilocin, but it looks like it may partake in you!" -Gojira


       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: Joust]
    #17759574 -

:facepalm3::whathesaid:
maybe not cubes but baeocystis is what i meant...yep thats it...
I'm done posting today, its late anyways
kill me now :shrug:

Location on cubes really isnt my thing though, goodjob man rated:thumbup:
:amusedapplause:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: Intelligentxfruit]
    #17759579 -

Intelligentxfruit said:
:facepalm3::whathesaid:
maybe not cubes but baeocystis is what i meant...yep thats it...
I'm done posting today, its late anyways
kill me now :shrug:

Location on cubes really isnt my thing though, goodjob man rated:thumbup:
:amusedapplause:



Nah man, its cool, just want to make sure the right info is out there :dancing:
baeos definately grow here :super:
:nyan:


--------------------
~~~~~~***Psilocybin Mushrooms***~~~~~~
_________A Practical Guide To Psilocybin Mushrooms_________

:sporedrop:                      "Think about the species, not your scale". -NeoSporen                      :sporedrop:

"Mr. Joust, I see you don't actually partake in the psilocin, but it looks like it may partake in you!" -Gojira


       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: Joust]
    #17759592 -

:banghead:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: Intelligentxfruit]
    #17759610 -

Intelligentxfruit said:
:banghead:



Sorry its just a pet peeve when people say cubes grow out here, my friends were trying to convince me and came back with stropharia semiglobata saying they tripped balls from them. I dont need to tell you how dumb that makes them seem. :lol:
:nyan:


--------------------
~~~~~~***Psilocybin Mushrooms***~~~~~~
_________A Practical Guide To Psilocybin Mushrooms_________

:sporedrop:                      "Think about the species, not your scale". -NeoSporen                      :sporedrop:

"Mr. Joust, I see you don't actually partake in the psilocin, but it looks like it may partake in you!" -Gojira


       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: Joust]
    #17759623 -

I totally get it man, im glad you caught it, misinformation being spread annoys the hell outa me

....I just can't believe I was apart of it
:justkillmenow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: Intelligentxfruit]
    #17759652 -

Intelligentxfruit said:
http://www.fungi.com/photo-galleries/psilocybe-mushrooms.html
I'm almost positive they do, I actually think the north west has one of the largest mushroom areas in the U.S. not for P.C but just mushrooms in general

Thanks for the info about the paper towel though man goodshit:thumbup:



i almost slammed my dick in a door when i read this, joust knows his stuff haha but all is good knowledge shared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Tek equipment for sale [Re: Intelligentxfruit]
    #17759657 -

You might as well hold on to the equipment, yeah you might not be using it right now..

but lets face it once things settle down, and your looking for a side hobby to keep you busy, your gonna be right back into business ;P

Save yourself time and money, stick around and prepare for the future bro :laugh:

I always regret offing equipment and then later on pay regular price for something I used to own.. just selling it to satisfy clearing space and taking a break.

Will you ever be into the shroomdooms again? who knows, if you don't believe so then sell it.. otherwise i would save it, its allot of fun :O


--------------------
"Your mama's grow was so contaminated, the shroomery got trich." :headbanger:
-SpitballJediS

"your a female, no one woulda cared you were naked,hell probably made someone's day, but I pull my balls out on a bus and im the bad guy.."
-Bishlap

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* PF-Tek or Rye grain
( 1 2 all )
DrD525 12,512 20 10/17/25 12:49 AM
by oktopus
* Why is the PF tek recommended for newbies? GaryW 11,137 8 07/27/02 07:08 AM
by SwondPooping
* PF Tek = waste of time
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 20,095 32 07/15/26 06:10 PM
by sandman420
* PF tek or MMGG? shroomizzy 4,390 8 11/03/02 03:37 PM
by telefunkenU47
* PF-TEK and Koh Samui WhiteBoy 4,599 5 12/27/01 03:09 PM
by BeppoMarx
* Newbie on PF Tek
( 1 2 all )
hazeblaze 6,798 26 04/11/17 08:55 PM
by tanoak
* pf tek w/ pint jars....will this work? mile69 5,197 14 10/15/24 12:02 AM
by otango
* PF Tek question forevadazin 3,942 11 11/04/02 03:06 PM
by Knives_Out

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,079 topic views. 10 members, 45 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.