Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #17754273 -

Has anybody resized that gif yet? :awesome:

His language had me cracking up. :rofl:
:kaismash:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: setb]
    #17754279 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17754505 -

ahhahahahhaah
:like:


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #17754550 -

ShroomDoom said:




Thank you for gifting the internet with this present.


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #17755322 -

r00tuuu123 said:
Bovice said:
ShroomDoom said:




Hahah



I am now downloading "Lords of Dogtown" cause this is Jay Adams son.:highfive:




if it was jay adams wouldnt he look alot older.

the real jay is like 40 somthin. maybe 50


--------------------
Reishi (fruit) Double Extraction
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17728431

drying Reishi mycelium
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17727919

how to take Reishi Mycelium
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17727387

"THE PSYCHEDELIC EXPERIENCE IS THE TRUE RELIGION"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: King Reishi]
    #17755331 -

King Reishi said:
r00tuuu123 said:
Bovice said:
ShroomDoom said:




Hahah



I am now downloading "Lords of Dogtown" cause this is Jay Adams son.:highfive:




if it was jay adams wouldnt he look alot older.

the real jay is like 40 somthin. maybe 50



Making his son about that guys age.


--------------------
A million tomorrows and a million yesterdays but mine is today

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17755490 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Azure Essence said:
Haha right, the first time a hitchhiker kills someone esle to save your life instead of killing you




it would appear that Kai was simply eliminating the competition

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8982221




Seriously retarded, that MIGHT be funny if it actually made sense or was relevant in any way. The article says it was a high school student


--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: elax420]
    #17755646 -

elax420 said:
I feel bad for native Californians they get everyones inept ass vagabonds.



While it is annoying to walk through SF and get hit up for change and/or weed on every friggin corner, I can't really blame them for coming here. I mean, California is a beautiful state with lots of cool shit going down, I'd be visiting too if I lived somewhere else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: Ran-D]
    #17755671 -

Not gonna lie...if I were homeless i'd be heading out Californy way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: shLong]
    #17755730 -

shLong said:
Not gonna lie...if I were homeless i'd be heading out Californy way.



Seriously. Ild most likely go to LA though SF would be too damn cold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: elax420]
    #17755783 -

elax420 said:
shLong said:
Not gonna lie...if I were homeless i'd be heading out Californy way.



Seriously. Ild most likely go to LA though SF would be too damn cold.




Fuck LA that place sucks . . .


--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #17755810 -

Cold? How cold does SF get? Do they even see snow there at sea level?
(I honestly have no clue)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: shLong]
    #17756032 -

I was there last spring and it was pretty brisk.  Not freezing cold but quite windy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: shLong]
    #17756457 -

shLong said:
Cold? How cold does SF get? Do they even see snow there at sea level?
(I honestly have no clue)



Different kind of cold man. It gets pretty wet and miserable. I dont think it ever snows but ive only been there a few times.

Where im from it was in the negatives up until a week or so ago. Fuck the cold. Maybe i change my choice to San Diego :jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: elax420]
    #17756519 -

elax420 said:
shLong said:
Cold? How cold does SF get? Do they even see snow there at sea level?
(I honestly have no clue)



Different kind of cold man. It gets pretty wet and miserable. I dont think it ever snows but ive only been there a few times.

Where im from it was in the negatives up until a week or so ago. Fuck the cold. Maybe i change my choice to San Diego :jah:



Meh, I could handle cold temps, but fuck cold rain.

I've never been further West than Minnesota/Iowa (until Burning Man this year :smile:)so id have no clue wtf goes on out there. San Diego sounds nices though.
Wanna go be bums?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: shLong]
    #17756779 -

This dude seems a little off his rocker, sure he did the right thing, but he doesnt seem traumatized at all by it... He just killed someone, wtf? Its also kind of sad how he says he doesnt have any family...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: shLong]
    #17756827 -

shLong said:
elax420 said:
shLong said:
Cold? How cold does SF get? Do they even see snow there at sea level?
(I honestly have no clue)



Different kind of cold man. It gets pretty wet and miserable. I dont think it ever snows but ive only been there a few times.

Where im from it was in the negatives up until a week or so ago. Fuck the cold. Maybe i change my choice to San Diego :jah:



Meh, I could handle cold temps, but fuck cold rain.

I've never been further West than Minnesota/Iowa (until Burning Man this year :smile:)so id have no clue wtf goes on out there. San Diego sounds nices though.
Wanna go be bums?



Too true my man. I can handle snow anyday cold rain is a fucking bitch

San Diego has some bomb surf so you already knnow im down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #17756842 -

He didnt kill him, the guy was brought to the police station and held at 1 mil$ bail. I don't think I would be too traumatized if it was what had to be done, but you're right the guy seems a little spun.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: elax420]
    #17756868 -

San Diego is a desert. I'd take the north coast any day, but I guess that's out of the question if you don't like cold rain. You can see the same spots change dramatically like this in the same day:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hitchiker kills a guy with a hatchet [Re: Ran-D]
    #17756954 -

Ran-D said:
San Diego is a desert. I'd take the north coast any day, but I guess that's out of the question if you don't like cold rain. You can see the same spots change dramatically like this in the same day:





Trinidad


--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hatchet (Coming to theater September 7th) THE KRAT BARON 1,207 15 09/07/07 09:54 AM
by TruuBeeezzy
* Hitchiking to Washington schmektron 430 0 10/03/04 04:17 PM
by schmektron
* Hitchhiking forbiddendonut 1,058 14 01/19/09 04:59 PM
by adrug
* What's up with Smashing Pumpkins rocking the fuck out?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theuser 8,265 71 04/27/06 11:00 PM
by theuser
* smashing pumpkins "siamese dream" appriciation thread
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 2,291 20 08/14/05 04:00 PM
by Vvellum
* Anybody smash pumpkins recently? 40oz 988 15 11/05/05 02:21 PM
by Noviseer
* The Smashing Pumpkins Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
Silversoul 5,055 51 03/23/06 07:06 PM
by debianlinux
* Smashing Pumpkins - Adore
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,786 23 03/07/06 02:28 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,857 topic views. 3 members, 24 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.