Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: what did i do wrong? why r there cobwebs????
    #17647 - 05/18/00 10:22 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I'm interested too... I ordered my spores from Amazing-Nature.com as well. Could the spores be defective?

itake- what strain did you get?

Soupstinks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#17649 - 05/19/00 02:35 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe the blue is from water damage. How the fuck did cobwebs get in your jar, are you sure its not the mycelium growing, cause thats what mine look like and they are fine. It looks like that on mine cause its starting to grow on the dry vermiculite and webs itself between it on some parts.

Anonymous

#17650 - 05/19/00 09:18 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

i got the strain, the golden teacher. that place has some col stuff, i think im gonna order some syrian rue and moring glory seeds form there, and some mescalie containing plants---- other guy, do u mean the water from when i boiled it or just the water in there. no i defintley dont think its the mycelium growing. i read elsewhere on this site of the dreaded cobwebs, so i take it thats bad.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds