Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: itsthedank]
    #17581284 -

Anyway go Niners!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: itsthedank]
    #17581293 -

Fuck the niners!

Ray Lewis deserves to win one last time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: OZA]
    #17581294 -

OZA said:
Didn't really care who won but I'm happy for Ray Lewis



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: itsthedank]
    #17581297 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: berdinwall]
    #17581309 -

:lolsy:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: elax420]
    #17581313 -

Ya I'm goin ravens for the big one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: collie man]
    #17581316 -

Def cheering for the Ravens in 2 weeks.


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: elax420]
    #17581327 -

elax420 said:
Fuck the niners!

Ray Lewis deserves to win one last time.



Yea, I'm actually really happy for Ray Lewis too. Real conflicted on this SB, cuz I hate Jacobi Jones bitch ass! It's gonna be a great game though!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17581331 -

I'm conflicted between the Niners and the Ravens now.

Gotta cheer for my []_[] boys ray ray and ed reed, but I picked the 49'ers to win it all once Kapernick came in. Notice I didn't mention Frank Gore, cuz the dude is an asshole in person and he shouldn't be throwing up the []_[] sign.

My prediction for the bowl. Niners 28 Baltimore 24


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: itsthedank]
    #17581349 -

itsthedank said:
elax420 said:
Fuck the niners!

Ray Lewis deserves to win one last time.



Yea, I'm actually really happy for Ray Lewis too. Real conflicted on this SB, cuz I hate Jacobi Jones bitch ass! It's gonna be a great game though!



Haha texan fan fosho.


I just want Lewis to go out right. He deserves it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17581366 -

Ray Lewis deserves a ring.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: elax420]
    #17581375 -

Yup:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: itsthedank]
    #17581381 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Ray Lewis deserves a ring.



itsthedank said:
Yup:lol:




--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17581447 -

Lol, just realized I'll be in India for the super bowl. Will be something like 5 AM when it starts..Yeah, I probably won't be watching.


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #17581454 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Ray Lewis deserves a ring.



he deserves to be in prison


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #17581472 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Ray Lewis deserves a ring.



He has a ring.....

lol at the 2edgy4u's "he deserves to be in prison"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: elax420]
    #17581483 -

how is that edgy?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: Oldgregg]
    #17581494 -

Oldgregg said:
how is that edgy?



How isn't that. In a community of stoners your Mr. He deserves to be in jail :lolsy:


There is a nice little phrase that applies here: innocent until proven guilty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: elax420]
    #17581513 -

yea and OJs innocent too!










:trollhide:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: Oldgregg]
    #17581527 -

Oldgregg said:
yea and OJs innocent too!










:trollhide:



yes but thats a totally different situation. Ill repeat just for you pats fans


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* raven riley
( 1 2 all )
adasafa 4,106 25 08/08/07 03:40 PM
by adasafa
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Yes, This Is Another Thread About.....(with a pic)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,753 80 08/01/04 07:07 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cybrbeast 7,790 67 11/21/05 11:25 AM
by Madtowntripper
* I hate to hear terrible news.. Brugman 1,138 8 11/14/03 03:21 PM
by Anonymous
* The yes or no thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 )
stefan 23,660 434 09/19/06 07:16 AM
by lil_demented
* The Confession thread.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OldSpice 8,514 79 09/23/07 04:31 PM
by Nemo_Hoes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,976 topic views. 2 members, 30 guests and 179 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.