Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: Frost]
    #17581115 -

He was knocked out for sure. You can tell by the way he fell.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17581122 -

If he wasnt a pats player ild feel bad for him.

Concussions arent fun and that looked like a serious one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: elax420]
    #17581149 -

Yeah, and did you see his hand? That's a tell tale sign. Brain damage.

I love football but some of the calls are questionable. In the 49'ers game earlier Kaepernick got touched on his helmet and they got a 15 yard penalty - Ridley just got his brain rattled at full speed helmet to helmet and no call.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: Frost]
    #17581157 -

Frost said:
I love football but some of the calls are questionable. In the 49'ers game earlier Kaepernick got touched on his helmet and they got a 15 yard penalty - Ridley just got his brain rattled at full speed helmet to helmet and no call.




I was thinking the same thing.

QB's are a protected species though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: Frost]
    #17581158 -

they're kind of even though, there should have been a call in the red zone against the pats for a helmet to helmet also


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: berdinwall]
    #17581171 -

Hes a runner in the open field you can hit him as hard as you want. Compared to a QB who you cant even touch or a defenseless receiver.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: elax420]
    #17581182 -

damn that pass god tipped way high :awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: extreme]
    #17581186 -

Baltimore D is shitting on the pats!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: elax420]
    #17581188 -

gg pats...think the 49ers will win the superbowl but going for ravens


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: berdinwall]
    #17581204 -

berdinwall said:
gg pats...think the 49ers will win the superbowl but going for ravens



same

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: Frost]
    #17581206 -

Frost said:
Yeah, and did you see his hand? That's a tell tale sign. Brain damage.

I love football but some of the calls are questionable. In the 49'ers game earlier Kaepernick got touched on his helmet and they got a 15 yard penalty - Ridley just got his brain rattled at full speed helmet to helmet and no call.




The refs are cheating for the Ravens.... :mad:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17581215 -

AT New England? I doubt it bro. When calls seem to be unfair it is almost always for the home team.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: Frost]
    #17581222 -

Oh noes. The golden boy is done for...:amusedapplause:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17581239 -

Didn't really care who won but I'm happy for Ray Lewis


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17581240 -

There is still 2 min left. Shit can happen.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: collie man]
    #17581246 -

collie man said:
There is still 2 min left. Shit can happen.



Are you a pats fan or a pessimistic ravens fan?


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17581251 -

kr0nik0 said:
Oh noes. The golden boy is done for...:amusedapplause:




Its like watching kobe take a hard foul, a thing a beauty it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: OZA]
    #17581255 -

I'm a sports fan. And comebacks and upsets are what I live for.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: collie man]
    #17581278 -

OVER NOW!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: itsthedank]
    #17581283 -

Yeah that's game.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* raven riley
( 1 2 all )
adasafa 4,106 25 08/08/07 03:40 PM
by adasafa
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Yes, This Is Another Thread About.....(with a pic)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,753 80 08/01/04 07:07 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cybrbeast 7,790 67 11/21/05 11:25 AM
by Madtowntripper
* I hate to hear terrible news.. Brugman 1,139 8 11/14/03 03:21 PM
by Anonymous
* The yes or no thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 )
stefan 23,660 434 09/19/06 07:16 AM
by lil_demented
* The Confession thread.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OldSpice 8,515 79 09/23/07 04:31 PM
by Nemo_Hoes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,976 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.