Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: berdinwall]
    #17580714 -

did yall see ray lewis during the national anthem?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: Oldgregg]
    #17580771 -

Oldgregg said:
did yall see ray lewis during the national anthem?



Yup. National Anthem orgasm :feelsgoodman:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: elax420]
    #17580789 -

elax420 said:
CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
elax420 said:
fuck the pats worst franchise in the NFL.



:ilold:



Point proven

Boston area sports fans are terrible.

Where did all the celtic and red sox fans go?



Nah bro I'm not a boston fan or like that at all. I'm from ct and the teams I like are based on personal choice. Like in hockey I like the rangers. Everyone I no likes the Bruins. I like the Pats, everyone I no likes the Giants. I've learned over the past few years really to stop talking shit cuz when they do lose I have to fucking hear about it for months and months lol. I don't wanna talk about superbowls still eating my words from 08':facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #17580864 -

holy fuck did yall see that hit?

anywho, touchdown baltimore =D


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: berdinwall]
    #17580871 -

:awedance:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #17580882 -

Hey at least you have some modesty. Thats worlds ahead of most pat fans

after 18-1 and last year you think they would learn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: collie man]
    #17580891 -

collie man said:
:awedance:



It's gettin goood. :awesome:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17580921 -

close game fosho
I predict many of these faces
:zomgwtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #17580952 -

Pro Bowl Thread anyone?

Just saw the commercial for it.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17580959 -

kr0nik0 said:
Pro Bowl Thread anyone?

Just saw the commercial for it.



check the spore fore brah

already one going.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: elax420]
    #17580965 -

Pub pro bowl thread. :wink:

You know I only post in NBA...


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17581007 -

not much too say besides


elite!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: elax420]
    #17581033 -

elax420 said:
not much too say besides


elite!!!



:lolsy: Joe Fluke-o ftw.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17581048 -

That dude looked dead


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: collie man]
    #17581078 -

collie man said:
That dude looked dead



HAHA, no shit! I think NE wanted a flag for that one, son got FUCKED up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17581084 -

Nah that fool is  foreal

He got that kobe like clutchness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: collie man]
    #17581088 -

daaaammmn not looking good for the pats


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: berdinwall]
    #17581095 -

:awedisgust:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: berdinwall]
    #17581096 -

That hit on Ridley was fucking brutal. You could hear it. All that momentum into his skull. ouch.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: Frost]
    #17581104 -

Ridley got:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* raven riley
( 1 2 all )
adasafa 4,107 25 08/08/07 03:40 PM
by adasafa
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Yes, This Is Another Thread About.....(with a pic)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,765 80 08/01/04 07:07 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cybrbeast 7,790 67 11/21/05 11:25 AM
by Madtowntripper
* I hate to hear terrible news.. Brugman 1,140 8 11/14/03 03:21 PM
by Anonymous
* The yes or no thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 )
stefan 23,660 434 09/19/06 07:16 AM
by lil_demented
* The Confession thread.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OldSpice 8,516 79 09/23/07 04:31 PM
by Nemo_Hoes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,976 topic views. 7 members, 18 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.