Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStunter4Life
Stranger
can my friend cold shock/dunk w/straw or poo tek?
    #1749203 - 07/25/03 06:33 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

my friend has some fully colonized cakes n he already started to cold shock/dunk and its only been a couple of hours but he was wondering if he did this and decided not to birth the cakes on perlite but to use the worm casting/straw tek or the poo tek does the cold shocking/dunking affect this somehow? Is there any links that clearly show how to do the straw/work casting tek? Also where can straw be found, he has tried goin to lowes but the straw is always mixed with like chicken dung and bat guano, is there any stores that carry a good substrate to fruit the cakes in? Links would help and my friend greatly appreciates any help and is sorry if some of the questions could be found in the tek and apologizes for the noob questions, thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Re: can my friend cold shock/dunk w/straw or poo tek? [Re: Stunter4Life]
    #1749216 - 07/25/03 06:42 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

A dunk won't hurt anything. Straw can be found at feed stores, garden centers and some hobby & craft shops.

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

OfflineStunter4Life
Stranger
Re: can my friend cold shock/dunk w/straw or poo tek? [Re: dog]
    #1749299 - 07/25/03 07:20 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

my friend has another question if nebody can please answer it, if he is cold shocking/dunking what can he do afterwards in terms of fruiting, should he just mix it with manuere or straw/worm castings? Please help him with some options, thanks a lot.

also should he have not cold shocked/dunked if he wants to go to the straw/worm casting method next since cold shocking/dunking will introduce pinning?

Edited by Stunter4Life (07/25/03 07:30 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom