Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
black mon for nfl
    #17475622 -

Let the firing's begin. Fucking lovie smith got fired to. Theres going to be alot of firings. Reid is out in philly and norv turner is going to be out of sd also. Should be interesting to see were these guy's end up at.


--------------------


            You Can doooo it, you can dooo it all nite long

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: kendawg]
    #17475719 -

The coach (Reid) of my favorite team is already out.  The coach (Gailey) of my local team just got canned.  I am surprised Lovie Smith was fired.  Now I have to turn off SportsCenter, though.  2 hours of Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen is more than enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: gd6595]
    #17475739 -

gd6595 said:
The coach (Reid) of my favorite team is already out.  The coach (Gailey) of my local team just got canned.  I am surprised Lovie Smith was fired.  Now I have to turn off SportsCenter, though.  2 hours of Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen is more than enough.




Yea dude thats fucked up. I seen gailey got fired too. The surprise of the day is lovie smith i think. Hes a good coach. Hahaha i hear that i keep bouncing between espn and nfl network to not make it as bad :laugh2:


--------------------


            You Can doooo it, you can dooo it all nite long

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: kendawg]
    #17476234 -

wtf? 10 wins ane he gets canned:facepalm3:


--------------------
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..
"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle."
RIP TOM:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: Oil Field Trash]
    #17476251 -

Gairiatric said:
wtf? 10 wins ane he gets canned:facepalm3:




Yea shit is crazy isnt it.


--------------------


            You Can doooo it, you can dooo it all nite long

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: kendawg]
    #17476259 -

The Jets announced Ryan will get another year and Tanembaum is gone.  Probably because of the Sanchez / Holmes contracts.  Good riddance I say.


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #17476399 -

I am glad Ryan did not get fired


--------------------
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..
"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle."
RIP TOM:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #17476408 -

As an outsider, I'm surprised Rex Ryan isn't fired. Although, I've heard people say before their GM was terrible. Pretty sad to see Andy Reid go, I've grown so accustomed to our fat grumbly sweaty fuckin coach over the last 14 seasons it just wont feel right :sad: but I'll get over it :yesnod:

I wanted to see Reid go maybe another year, live out his contract. His players love him and I've always read he's a good QB coach which would be good for Foles. Trust me though.. I'm not upset, either. Not being able to call timeouts properly for FOURTEEN FUCKING SEASONS wears you pretty thin.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: gzuf]
    #17476417 -

Jerry Jones should hire Andy:haha:


--------------------
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..
"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle."
RIP TOM:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: gzuf]
    #17476680 -

gzuf said:
I wanted to see Reid go maybe another year, live out his contract. His players love him and I've always read he's a good QB coach which would be good for Foles. Trust me though.. I'm not upset, either. Not being able to call timeouts properly for FOURTEEN FUCKING SEASONS wears you pretty thin.



I'm with you on this one.  I really liked Reid, but maybe it's time for a change.  Hard to believe it, but I guess I was spoiled with Reid & Donovan all those years.  No super bowl ring, but a ton of wins and they were always in contention.  But, like you said, he was awful at time management.  I also always knew that when they showed him with the red challenge flag, we would lose the challenge and another timeout.  Other than that, he was a great coach!  I'll be pulling for him in his next job, unless it's with the Cowboys.  I was gonna add Giants and Skins, but I think Coughlin and Shanahan are pretty safe at the moment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: gd6595]
    #17476723 -

Whisenhunt gone.  Don't like that move.  He hasn't ha a serviceable qb since Warner retired.  Not his fault.


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #17476851 -

Senor_Doobie said:
Whisenhunt gone.  Don't like that move.  He hasn't ha a serviceable qb since Warner retired.  Not his fault.




Exactly, i mean he is the only cardinal coach to get them to a sb :shrug:


--------------------


            You Can doooo it, you can dooo it all nite long

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: Oil Field Trash]
    #17477746 -

Gairiatric said:
wtf? 10 wins ane he gets canned:facepalm3:



He needed to go, they led the division then had a monumental collapse. The Bears are one of the cheapest teams in the league, they'll never be good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #17478121 -

psilocybinjunkie said:
Gairiatric said:
wtf? 10 wins ane he gets canned:facepalm3:



He needed to go, they led the division then had a monumental collapse. The Bears are one of the cheapest teams in the league, they'll never be good.



This is a little dated but probably worth the read

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/0913/nfl-values-10-bears-chicago-football-money-midgets-midway.html


Fuck. Their owner is some old bitch who's going to be 90 in 5 days.

:grandma:


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #17478307 -



--------------------
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..
"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle."
RIP TOM:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: black mon for nfl [Re: Oil Field Trash]
    #17478720 -

i like da burrs :shrug:

Can't believe the chiefs didn't fire Pioli :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My NFL Week 1 Picks
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Madtowntripper 14,003 68 09/12/06 12:11 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Is anyone gonna watch the NFL drafts?
( 1 2 all )
Stein 8,772 38 04/24/19 04:49 PM
by psilocybinjunkie
* NFL Draft 2007.
( 1 2 3 all )
Banez 7,262 53 01/20/07 09:02 PM
by Banez
* NFL Prospects Admit to Marijuana Use jewunit 1,540 8 04/19/07 03:05 PM
by jewunit
* All NFL games sold out for sixth straight week WhiskeyClone 945 2 10/15/06 12:12 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* NFL Talk.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Banez 11,979 92 11/24/12 04:56 AM
by elax420
* List your top ten NFL rookies this year
( 1 2 all )
TheFakeSunRa 3,296 26 02/22/07 09:19 AM
by TheFakeSunRa
* How many coaches usually get canned or quit at the end of the NFL season? TheFakeSunRa 1,834 18 01/14/07 02:40 PM
by belligerent

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,775 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.