Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
I have a hard time reading peoples trip reports do you?
    #1746398 -

Everytime I read them it just makes me want to go munch down some shrooms lol. Its like somone holding a cake infront of you, eating it slowly, and describing every sensation in detail! I can't take it! AHhhhhhh no more trip tips forum for me =]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a hard time reading peoples trip reports do you? [Re: whole9]
    #1746409 -

lol!

i found them useful for farmiliarizing my self with some general sensations and occurences in a trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a hard time reading peoples trip reports do you? [Re: domite]
    #1746473 -

Some people just ramble on about shit that no one can relate to, some people just are way to vauge with their reports, but the majority of the reports I would say are really interesting and contain material that I can totally realate to. You can usually tell if a trip report is worth reading within the first 3 sentences.


--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a hard time reading peoples trip reports do you? [Re: djd586]
    #1747193 -

I love reading them, especially over at erowid, there's so many, and it seems like just well written and interesting ones are put up. I think they're especially worthwhile if you want to get a sense about something you haven't taken before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a hard time reading peoples trip reports do you? [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1747197 -

I love when you come upon something in a trip report and say "YES! thats what I forgot, but I remember that now!" Thats gotta be one of their biggest benefits.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a hard time reading peoples trip reports do you? [Re: Noviseer]
    #1748386 -

I enjoy reading them...most of the time i can't understand a damn word these people are writing...but that adds to the amusement of em. Yah kinda makes me wanna go trip and write and adventure of my own...soon enough...soon enough


--------------------
When in doubt say that Ben Franklin invented it. Ceaser conquered it. Hilter murdered it. Galieo proved it, and George Jung imported it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a hard time reading peoples trip reports do you? [Re: whole9]
    #1749008 -

that doesn't sound like a "hard time" :wink: sounds exciting to me


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a hard time reading peoples trip reports do you? [Re: whole9]
    #1749454 -

I actually have a hard time reading the regular posts that some people inandate this forum with (all forums in fact). Especially sloppy typers/spellers punctuation and so forth. I'm not expecting college english quality, but at the very least, something that makes sense and doesn't strain you to read and understand it.

As for trip reports, most are quite similar, though I find most of the reports to be interesting, funny or just downright weird. But I can relate to most experiences and to how people describe their experience, so I guess I can see how they can become addicting to read.


--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a hard time reading peoples trip reports do you? [Re: soochi]
    #1751347 -

I love reading them. They help to entertain me during the long gaps between trips.

About a year ago I had my first bad trip. It scared me so much I had trouble sleeping for weeks. I swore I'd never do mushrooms again. But then I found the shroomery, read some trip reports, and realized I wasn't alone. Now I'm back on shrooms, and loving it!


--------------------
Did I write that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a hard time reading peoples trip reports do you? [Re: Moosh]
    #1752858 -

I like reading the ones about really weird or exotic plants/chems or combos. Or the Dautra reports are always entertaining.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a hard time reading peoples trip reports do you? [Re: gdman]
    #1754234 -

Datura reports are awesome lol =D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a hard time reading peoples trip reports do you? [Re: whole9]
    #1754586 -

lol i just want to be a trip sitter for someone on datura.. now that would be very entertaining

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stop the stupid trip reports
( 1 2 3 all )
wombatvvv 13,682 41 10/13/19 09:55 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* trip reports reactions please justthiz 6,092 8 11/25/16 12:58 PM
by acidninja
* overcame the fear HB 3,317 6 08/28/01 04:59 PM
by HB
* First LSD Experience (trip report) Hydro 10,689 10 07/12/01 03:07 PM
by Hydro
* Just a Trip report... AnimalChin 1,877 3 12/05/01 06:25 PM
by AnimalChin
* shroom trip report HB 6,092 18 06/04/01 04:29 AM
by Karen
* My long lost trip report... Anonymous 1,369 4 06/30/02 11:29 AM
by Anonymous
* My First Shroom Trip...How Much Should I Take?? brighteyes 3,849 9 08/06/02 10:28 AM
by SwondPooping

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,894 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 41 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.