Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Evolution vs Creation
    #17218622 -

Prove that evolution disproves creation.

Discuss..


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #17218630 -

not something anybody can prove. All it proves is we were not made how we are.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: lar20]
    #17218638 -

Spiritually, physically, or intellectually?


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: Aiko Aiko] * 4
    #17218645 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #17218648 -

what?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: schwarg]
    #17218657 -

lar20 said:
what?



I was hoping you elaborated on we were not made how we are.


schwarg said:




Figurative statement..


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #17218658 -

creation IS evolution

/thread


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #17218667 -

Meaning evolution was created?


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: lar20]
    #17218673 -

The Onus is on you to prove Creationism, not the other way around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #17218680 -

Aiko Aiko said:
lar20 said:
what?



I was hoping you elaborated on we were not made how we are.


schwarg said:




Figurative statement..



Well the humanoids we evolved from are not the same intellectually or physically as us.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #17218684 -

Don't forget about :discorex: ...:shrug:  . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: Fire is Born]
    #17218694 -

There is no proof that exists that proves where evolution began. Therefore it would have had to have been created, hence a Creator.  I believe in evolution to a point. I just dont think it explains an origin.


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: schwarg]
    #17218696 -

schwarg said:




haha, that's the perfect counter for "if people evolved from monkeys, why aren't monkeys still evolving into people"


--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #17218703 -

Nice.. I can dig that..


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #17218707 -

Aiko Aiko said:
There is no proof that exists that proves where evolution began. Therefore it would have had to have been created, hence a Creator.  I believe in evolution to a point. I just dont think it explains an origin.



People think to much about this stuff. far down the line we were created by chemicals coming together. who says there has to be a creator? maybe some things just are?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: lar20]
    #17218728 -

Where did those chemical come from and was it by sheer luck they developed into a living cell that can multiply? I agree some things just are, but I like to challenge my line of thinking, that's all. I believe there is knowledge in the universe that will never be explained by humans cause mof our finite consciousness.


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Edited by Aiko Aiko (11/14/12 01:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: Dawks]
    #17218754 -

Dawks said:
schwarg said:




haha, that's the perfect counter for "if people evolved from monkeys, why aren't monkeys still evolving into people"



That was the idea...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: schwarg]
    #17218768 -

So you dont believe in evolution?


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #17218782 -

i think there was a point where aliens came down and fucked with a certain species of ape's dna/genes/hormones. Thats why we are the only living thing with a conscious(or that spark)

just my opinion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution vs Creation *DELETED* [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #17218783 -

Post deleted by uber_aj

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Evolution
( 1 2 all )
mungojerry 3,481 28 05/15/06 09:15 PM
by downforpot
* 100 reasons why evolution is so stupid
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Isaac 8,963 88 08/25/07 01:29 AM
by Papaver
* Biblical Creation Museum MagicalMystery 1,048 5 10/16/05 03:56 PM
by chinacat72
* Evolution and ancient life forms.
( 1 2 all )
masteroflight 3,701 22 05/06/07 07:36 PM
by Ferris
* how did some people evolve to be ectomorph's? DistortedEyes 2,724 8 04/11/06 11:49 AM
by goobler
* Why Humanity is Simultaneously Evolving... Herbus 1,023 8 05/13/06 01:14 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* America = Amaruka (not from Amerigo V.) kotik 10,351 10 03/10/06 08:08 AM
by Charles
* William Penn V - "Swami" (mp3) LearyfanS 880 3 07/07/05 08:00 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,482 topic views. 7 members, 20 guests and 176 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.