Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Explain Percieved Precognition.
    #17046411 -

So from time to time I seem to have dreams that predict the future.  Typically these involve pretty minor day to day events.  Little, but rather specific and atypical things.  Without going into multiple events, I'll talk about one of the most specific and difficult for me to explain.

I have a dream in which there are white worms in a hole in my hand.  I pull worms out with a pair of tweezers.  There are also black worm eggs that I have to get out before my hand can heal.  In the dream this is very important.

Two days later, in real life, I wreck a bicycle on the road.  It tears a hole in a meaty part of my palm.  When I try to clean it out I find that there are little tendrils of loose fatty tissue in my wound.  I pull the tendrils with tweezers and manage to snip them off with small scissors.  There are still little black pieces of road grit that I can't quite dig out so I bandage my hand as is.

Days go by and my wound is looking worse and worse.  I try one more time to get all the dirt out before going to the doctor's.  The weeping has made it easier to remove aIl the debris.  After getting all the grit out, my hand gets better without medical attention.

So how is something like this possible?  I've thought about stuff like this for years and actually have a bit of a theory, but I'll let others comment first.

Also I posted this here instead of Spirituality and Mysticism because I want to keep the discussion logical, but feel free to post any ideas.


--------------------
I only use drugs medicinally.  If I don't my knees hurt from kneeling down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: AllGreyThumbs]
    #17046450 -

First off learn the difference between a theory and a hypothesis.

Now before a hypothesis can be formed as to how something works, we first need to verify THAT it works. Coming up with a hypothesis for how levitation works when it doesn't is useless.

To confirm your dreams have precognitive power, the important ones should be publicly date-stamped and logged in first to prevent confirmation bias and ad hoc reasoning and the slight changing of the story to better fit the facts.

Here is an all-too-familiar scenario. A woman wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and in fear. She does not know why. Later she dicovers her father died several hundred miles away at about that time and ONLY THEN does she determine it was somehow precognitive.

Another example. Hundreds of millions of people drive daily and many millions of those people have dreams involving accidents. When no accident occurs, nothing is reported. But when the inevitable accident occurs to one of those millions - voila! - instant precognition.

Also premonitions rarely have a timeline. Do you know how many people predict earthquakes? Here I will do one now.

"A major earthquake will hit California!" When one hits 12 years from now I will be vindicated.

Now you may go one about the specificity of your dream. Were any actual worms involved? No. Was there a bicycle in your dream? No.
Do you see an accident? No. Doesn't appear to specific to an impartial observer.

What is special about two days later? What if it was a month later, a year later, 28 years later?

Throw a big enough net and you will catch some fish.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #17046458 -

My attempt to explain would be that the universe is heading towards a singularity, that we are pulled into the future, not pushed by the past... so the future calls.


--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: circastes] * 1
    #17046475 -

Standard circastes rubbish.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #17046489 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
First off learn the difference between a theory and a hypothesis.

Now before a hypothesis can be formed as to how something works, we first need to verify THAT it works. Coming up with a hypothesis for how levitation works when it doesn't is useless.

To confirm your dreams have precognitive power, the important ones should be publicly date-stamped and logged in first to prevent confirmation bias and ad hoc reasoning and the slight changing of the story to better fit the facts.

Here is an all-too-familiar scenario. A woman wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and in fear. She does not know why. Later she dicovers her father died several hundred miles away at about that time and ONLY THEN does she determine it was somehow precognitive.

Another example. Hundreds of millions of people drive daily and many millions of those people have dreams involving accidents. When no accident occurs, nothing is reported. But when the inevitable accident occurs to one of those millions - voila! - instant precognition.

Also premonitions rarely have a timeline. Do you know how many people predict earthquakes? Here I will do one now.

"A major earthquake will hit California!" When one hits 12 years from now I will be vindicated.

Now you may go one about the specificity of your dream. Were any actual worms involved? No. Was there a bicycle in your dream? No.
Do you see an accident? No. Doesn't appear to specific to an impartial observer.

What is special about two days later? What if it was a month later, a year later, 28 years later?

Throw a big enough net and you will catch some fish.



OrgoneConclusion said:
First off learn the difference between a theory and a hypothesis.

Now before a hypothesis can be formed as to how something works, we first need to verify THAT it works. Coming up with a hypothesis for how levitation works when it doesn't is useless.

To confirm your dreams have precognitive power, the important ones should be publicly date-stamped and logged in first to prevent confirmation bias and ad hoc reasoning and the slight changing of the story to better fit the facts.

Here is an all-too-familiar scenario. A woman wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and in fear. She does not know why. Later she dicovers her father died several hundred miles away at about that time and ONLY THEN does she determine it was somehow precognitive.

Another example. Hundreds of millions of people drive daily and many millions of those people have dreams involving accidents. When no accident occurs, nothing is reported. But when the inevitable accident occurs to one of those millions - voila! - instant precognition.

Also premonitions rarely have a timeline. Do you know how many people predict earthquakes? Here I will do one now.

"A major earthquake will hit California!" When one hits 12 years from now I will be vindicated.

Now you may go one about the specificity of your dream. Were any actual worms involved? No. Was there a bicycle in your dream? No.
Do you see an accident? No. Doesn't appear to specific to an impartial observer.

What is special about two days later? What if it was a month later, a year later, 28 years later?

Throw a big enough net and you will catch some fish.



OrgoneConclusion said:
First off learn the difference between a theory and a hypothesis.

Now before a hypothesis can be formed as to how something works, we first need to verify THAT it works. Coming up with a hypothesis for how levitation works when it doesn't is useless.

To confirm your dreams have precognitive power, the important ones should be publicly date-stamped and logged in first to prevent confirmation bias and ad hoc reasoning and the slight changing of the story to better fit the facts.

Here is an all-too-familiar scenario. A woman wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and in fear. She does not know why. Later she dicovers her father died several hundred miles away at about that time and ONLY THEN does she determine it was somehow precognitive.

Another example. Hundreds of millions of people drive daily and many millions of those people have dreams involving accidents. When no accident occurs, nothing is reported. But when the inevitable accident occurs to one of those millions - voila! - instant precognition.

Also premonitions rarely have a timeline. Do you know how many people predict earthquakes? Here I will do one now.

"A major earthquake will hit California!" When one hits 12 years from now I will be vindicated.

Now you may go one about the specificity of your dream. Were any actual worms involved? No. Was there a bicycle in your dream? No.
Do you see an accident? No. Doesn't appear to specific to an impartial observer.

What is special about two days later? What if it was a month later, a year later, 28 years later?

Throw a big enough net and you will catch some fish.



Thanks, but I've pretty much already thought about everything you have said at some point.  Also I suppose I have heard of the scientific process.  I also understand the scientific state of mind.  Clearly the world works exactly the way we think it does right now.  Except that time and time again there have been radical changes in the scientific paradigm.  Usually these are forcefully resisted by people that already understand how the world works.

Look, I'm not really trying to convince anyone that this stuff is for real.  Hell I don't even know what I believe.  I'm really just looking to explore some different possibilities.  Perhaps some NEW ideas will arise.  I can clearly see that your mind is made up.  It is a nice feeling to be certain about things.  It's just that these things happen just enough to leave me, a generally pretty skeptical person, at least open to some alternate explanations.


--------------------
I only use drugs medicinally.  If I don't my knees hurt from kneeling down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: AllGreyThumbs]
    #17046519 -

Quote:
Thanks, but I've pretty much already thought about everything you have said at some point.



And yet you still call a hypothesis a theory and want to form a theory without any facts. So you did not think about much of anything I posted. So we now we can add lying.

Quote:
Also I suppose I have heard of the scientific process.  I also understand the scientific state of mind.  Clearly the world works exactly the way we think it does right now.  Except that time and time again there have been radical changes in the scientific paradigm.  Usually these are forcefully resisted by people that already understand how the world works.



This shit is so old and is only spouted by ignorant New Agers who generally are very ignorant of science.

Quote:
  I'm really just looking to explore some different possibilities.



Obviously not as evidenced by your failure to respond to my questions or consider you might be mistaken. You appear ot have no desire except for reinforcement. That is not discourse.

Quote:
I can clearly see that your mind is made up.



WTF does you erroneous evaluation of another member have to do with dream precognition? Not a thing! Obviously, you have failed to read the forum rules before coming into our living room with muddy shoes on.

Quote:
It is a nice feeling to be certain about things.



I am guessing this is supposed to be some clever sarcasm, but as you were already wrong about me, we know for 100% certain that you jump to false conclusions based upon emotion. That is one serious strike about your ability to discern truth.

Quote:
It's just that these things happen just enough to leave me, a generally pretty skeptical person, at least open to some alternate explanations.



There seems to be no openness whatsoever concerning your dreams.

I was polite and clear and took MY time to carefully respond to you, but because it was not what you wanted, you feel it OK to lash out. Please head over to M&P where they will confirm your superpowers. You will fit right in as no thinking is required.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #17046636 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:
Thanks, but I've pretty much already thought about everything you have said at some point.



And yet you still call a hypothesis a theory and want to form a theory without any facts. So you did not think about much of anything I posted. So we now we can add lying.

Quote:
Also I suppose I have heard of the scientific process.  I also understand the scientific state of mind.  Clearly the world works exactly the way we think it does right now.  Except that time and time again there have been radical changes in the scientific paradigm.  Usually these are forcefully resisted by people that already understand how the world works.



This shit is so old and is only spouted by ignorant New Agers who generally are very ignorant of science.

Quote:
  I'm really just looking to explore some different possibilities.



Obviously not as evidenced by your failure to respond to my questions or consider you might be mistaken. You appear ot have no desire except for reinforcement. That is not discourse.

Quote:
I can clearly see that your mind is made up.



WTF does you erroneous evaluation of another member have to do with dream precognition? Not a thing! Obviously, you have failed to read the forum rules before coming into our living room with muddy shoes on.

Quote:
It is a nice feeling to be certain about things.



I am guessing this is supposed to be some clever sarcasm, but as you were already wrong about me, we know for 100% certain that you jump to false conclusions based upon emotion. That is one serious strike about your ability to discern truth.

Quote:
It's just that these things happen just enough to leave me, a generally pretty skeptical person, at least open to some alternate explanations.



There seems to be no openness whatsoever concerning your dreams.

I was polite and clear and took MY time to carefully respond to you, but because it was not what you wanted, you feel it OK to lash out. Please head over to M&P where they will confirm your superpowers. You will fit right in as no thinking is required.



I actually re-read your post and I may have misinterpreted it to be more, I guess aggressive, than it really was.  What threw me was the first part about not using the term "theory" in the way that it is used in the context of the scientific method.  Come on man, could it not just be accepted that I mean "ideas.".  That skewed my interpretation of much of the rest of the post, and once I started typing I just went with it.  Sorry again.  I've been up all night for work and my judgement's not the greatest.  You'd think I'd know not to get too deep into discussions when I'm tired, but I don't.

Yea, I can see now that you did put some time into the response.  I'd like to do a more appropriate point by point discussion, but it's tough to do from a phone so I'm stuck with a more general response.

You are correct that it would be great to have some evidence to support this sort of thing, but again I wasn't really trying to prove anything, merely engage in discussion.  Anyway, while I have at least thought about some of the points you brought up let me take another look and see if there is anything else to add.


--------------------
I only use drugs medicinally.  If I don't my knees hurt from kneeling down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: AllGreyThumbs]
    #17046658 -

Ok, so in regards to only placing significance on events that seems to fit, as well as adjusting stories, these are things that I have thought about and not ruled out.  However, I try to understand myself and whether or not I'm being overly biased.  From my perspective there is still enough to to make me at least consider whether is might be possible.

In regards to the time frame of events the fact that it happened a mere two days later seemed significant.  It would not have been the same has it occurred much later.

In regards to the worms, it may not have been clear in the original post, but the tendrils of fat did appear very worm like.

Anyway, I'd like to continue, but for now I have to go.


--------------------
I only use drugs medicinally.  If I don't my knees hurt from kneeling down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: AllGreyThumbs]
    #17046717 -

AllGreyThumbs said:
I have a dream in which there are white worms in a hole in my hand.  I pull worms out with a pair of tweezers.  There are also black worm eggs that I have to get out before my hand can heal.  In the dream this is very important.

Two days later, in real life, I wreck a bicycle on the road.  It tears a hole in a meaty part of my palm.  When I try to clean it out I find that there are little tendrils of loose fatty tissue in my wound.  I pull the tendrils with tweezers and manage to snip them off with small scissors.  There are still little black pieces of road grit that I can't quite dig out so I bandage my hand as is.



Awesome. I think that it's useless though to consider it a prediction of the future. The dream didn't predict anything, and I'm sure that you didn't think to yourself afterwards that something similar was about to happen. It did however bear striking similarity to an actual event that later occurred. The acute specificness of the similarity is very impressive. I can't think of any way to confirm that it was more than an amazing coincidence, but I also reckon that this doesn't in itself mean that it being a coincidence is more likely than it being the result of an unknown aspect of reality. :grin:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: AllGreyThumbs]
    #17046724 -

the poetry of perceived pre-cognition is ephemeral - and, come on, all this nonsense of proof spoils the whole ephemeral character of it.

stuff you think of makes only one kind of sense - associative.
there is an ocean of associative events happening in the mind, and what we put our awareness to is just a small part of it.

the practice of awareness is what you want to explore more than the practice of finding real precognition, and more than you want to spend reducing the ephemeral to practical.

I am inclined to accept the ephemeral at face value, these phenomena are associative events in the ocean of mind. proving that they are substantial and proving that they are nothing are both junk options in my opinion.


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #17046727 -

redgreenvines said:
stuff you think of makes only one kind of sense - associative.
there is an ocean of associative events happening in the mind, and what we put our awareness to is just a small part of it.



:thumbup:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #17046880 -

redgreenvines said:
the poetry of perceived pre-cognition is ephemeral - and, come on, all this nonsense of proof spoils the whole ephemeral character of it.

stuff you think of makes only one kind of sense - associative.
there is an ocean of associative events happening in the mind, and what we put our awareness to is just a small part of it.

the practice of awareness is what you want to explore more than the practice of finding real precognition, and more than you want to spend reducing the ephemeral to practical.

I am inclined to accept the ephemeral at face value, these phenomena are associative events in the ocean of mind. proving that they are substantial and proving that they are nothing are both junk options in my opinion.




I've actually practiced self awareness extensively, to the point that I feel that it is very hard for the mind to hide it's tricks from me.

Also it really isn't all that important to me to prove or disprove something like this.  It's just an idea, a toy to play with, late at night, when I am bored at work.  I did say I practiced self awareness didn't I?


--------------------
I only use drugs medicinally.  If I don't my knees hurt from kneeling down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: AllGreyThumbs]
    #17046885 -

Aw shit, I guess I'm actually going to have to type up some of my ideas now.  What started off as being bored, at night, at work, has turned into work I have to do, during the day, at home, when there is plenty else I should be doing.  Obviously I'm really not that excited about it, which sort of brings up a point:  I really don't care all that much about this stuff.  I don't really have any cherished beliefs.  Nothing that I'm willing to defend in light of significant evidence against it.  These are just some ideas I toy around with.  If I'm wrong I'm wrong.  So....  Maybe, just maybe this will be a little bit different than what someone who is enamored with their ideas would come up with.

(Damn this is going to sound so stupid I hate even typing it.  Seemingly full of dumb ass logical leaps and typical attempts to distort misunderstood science into explanations for pet theories.  I'm going to get hammered on the technical stuff, reaching for conclusions, all that stuff.  Just understand.  This isn't trying to prove anything except that there might be some wiggle room left in our theories about life the universe and everything.  Fuck it, here goes.)

Anyway, basically I do tend to think that I am a skeptic at heart.  It's just that I, personally, have experienced some thing that leave me open to possibilities that are a bit unconventional.  So what if this sort of thing was real?  Could that fit within everything else we know about how life works?  I actually do think that there is still some room left, and here is why:

I'm no expert on things like quantum mechanics, but it seems to me that there is still a lot of stuff for which is not well understood.  For example how can two particles become entangle to the point that they interact which each other, instantly, over distance, with no observable mechanism.  And that's just one of many things that don't quite make sense yet.  So what if more complex structures could take advantage of these little understood properties?  People already talk about building quantum computers and how it would be great.  How does all that work?  What else could be done?  Hell if I know.

Some people think that the brain may have developed some of the properties of a quantum computer.  Would it then be impossible for it to interact in not yet understood ways, over distances?  Maybe we can occasionally glean bits of information from the rest of the world through unconventional means.

How did we get this way?  Maybe we evolved this ability to a certain extent.  Wouldn't it be very advantageous to sometimes know slightly more about a situation that the five senses could tell you?

Maybe we evolved real intuition or something like that. Maybe when people say they feel connected to the universe there is a little more to it than just a good feeling.  Maybe some of the stuff that tends to get ruled out of serious discussions has some actual value.

Now the bike accident also brings up some other issues having to do with free will.  In the days and moments leading up to the wreck I seemed to make a million little decisions.  Right before I wrecked I was riding with no hands trying to put something in my backpack.  I fell in such a way that I landed on my palm and caused an injury that resembled the one in the dream.  Had anything at all be the slightest bit different the outcome would not have been the same.  How could I have made any independent decisions over the course of two days and still have it happen in such a specific way?

So then I get to thinking about free will.  Which gets really weird and not very clear, even for me.  Suffice it to say that if it is possible to predict things ahead of time we almost have to be acting in conjunction with everything else in the universe, not independently at all.  But that is something that I'd still like to think about for a while.


--------------------
I only use drugs medicinally.  If I don't my knees hurt from kneeling down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #17046913 -

the poetry of perceived pre-cognition is ephemeral - and, come on, all this nonsense of proof spoils the whole ephemeral character of it.

Right, I agree and this is the very reason this post doesn't belong in this forum.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: AllGreyThumbs]
    #17046917 -

In all seriousness I usually don't give enough of a damn to even bother typing out stuff like this.  I'm content to figure it out or not.  As I was typing it I was also watching another part of my mind going, "Aw man, now you're going to have to explain stuff.  You'll probably piss somebody off.  And your just going to get the usual things you already do think about.  This is stupid.  It's been done before.  You don't really even care that much, and so on."

This precognition post was pointless and indulgent.  In fact it says more about how I let myself get run down to the point that my divided mind did stuff I wasn't 100% behind.  Which brings up my best point yet:  It's time for some self adjustment and then bed.


--------------------
I only use drugs medicinally.  If I don't my knees hurt from kneeling down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: AllGreyThumbs]
    #17046924 -

You just posted in the wrong forum.  You'd likely get total agreement and happy daze in the Mysticism forum.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: Icelander]
    #17046949 -

Icelander said:
the poetry of perceived pre-cognition is ephemeral - and, come on, all this nonsense of proof spoils the whole ephemeral character of it.

Right, I agree and this is the very reason this post doesn't belong in this forum.



Icelander said:
You just posted in the wrong forum.  You'd likely get total agreement and happy daze in the Mysticism forum.




Damn it, you beat me to the punch.  I was seriously going to say, "But had I posted it somewhere else people might have like it."

That was the last thing really wanted, something to re-enforce the beliefs of someone that can't tell the difference between nice ideas and reality.  Which was why maybe this was the right place for it.


--------------------
I only use drugs medicinally.  If I don't my knees hurt from kneeling down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: Icelander]
    #17047090 -

Icelander said:
the poetry of perceived pre-cognition is ephemeral - and, come on, all this nonsense of proof spoils the whole ephemeral character of it.

Right, I agree and this is the very reason this post doesn't belong in this forum.



I'd say you're wrong about it not "belonging" in this forum. This forum is centered around the notion that ideas are subjected to criticism. It doesn't say that only things with proof are to be discussed. Things that can't be proven either way can still be discussed in a critical fashion. You've been here for a very long time - how'd you miss that? :tongue:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: fireworks_god]
    #17047151 -

I was responding to RGVs pov on how asking for proof is nonsense.  If that's how he or others feel then the thread doesn't belong here.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Explain Percieved Precognition. [Re: Icelander]
    #17047188 -

Icelander said:
I was responding to RGVs pov on how asking for proof is nonsense.  If that's how he or others feel then the thread doesn't belong here.



And I was responding to your commentary about his statement. Once again, the metric of whether or not a thread belongs in this forum isn't whether or not someone involved in the thread feels asking or providing proof is nonsense. Critical discussion encompasses much more than exchanging proofs.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Theory to explain the manifestation of visual hallucinations
( 1 2 all )
OmEgAx1 3,266 32 06/08/05 03:23 AM
by OmEgAx1
* Explaining why life after death exists
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
dumlovesyou 7,981 92 04/05/03 12:36 PM
by buttonion
* Can Animals Sense Earthquakes? usefulidiot 747 6 01/04/05 09:29 PM
by Cosm
* My 23 yo niece had a precognitive dream of her mom's death
( 1 2 all )
OrgoneConclusion 3,016 30 11/09/07 02:57 PM
by jonathanseagull
* Precognition
( 1 2 all )
OrgoneConclusion 2,029 27 12/06/10 07:31 AM
by Icelander
* Precognition finally confirmed! OrgoneConclusion 893 16 06/22/09 04:32 PM
by OrgoneConclusion
* Psychedelic Precognition Howardo 1,533 11 09/25/03 04:44 AM
by fireworks_god
* FreakQlibrium - Please Explain
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ld50negative1 3,029 85 12/06/04 06:06 PM
by FreakQlibrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,154 topic views. 3 members, 0 guests and 51 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.