Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I need a vibrating dildo * 1
    #16739985 -

Ok I'll edit this.

I just did a shit load of stims which I rarely take.  I'm normally not into sex and stuff but when I take stims it becomes all thats important. 

So I realized That I should try using a vibrator instead of random things I find like a sharpie and maybe use it regularly, something good but cheap.

Edited by Anonymous (08/26/12 06:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a vibrating dildo man [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16739988 -

Yeah, when I only stroke it takes only around 15 minuets and isn't extremely pleasurable.

With a combination of the two I go for hours but I don't think iv'e had a male orgasm.

it sounds like its really good and I'm interested in learning more.

Edited by Anonymous (08/26/12 06:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a vibrating dildo man [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16739989 -

Lemmiwinks the gerbil king?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a vibrating dildo man [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16739994 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Lemmiwinks the gerbil king?



donno, I'll c
Anonymous #2 said:
Lemmiwinks the gerbil king?



heck it out later.

Also I normally don't even like the idea of sex or pleasuring myself, its not that great but when I take stims which I rarely do I'm outa control.

Hoping I don't puss out later cuz it would be nice to have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a vibrating dildo [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16740119 -

Good for you, OP.

You don't want to be one of those people who ends up in the ER for foreign body removal. Sharpies and stuff can easily damage the soft sensitive tissue and worse yet can get lost.

I'd highly suggest something designed so that getting it stuck or lost would be difficult. That means something with a flared base. Shop around. Cheap toys can cause bad reactions. Silicone is the way to go and there are many options.

I read an anecdote the other day about a teenage girl who lost a wiffle ball (vaginal) and didn't report it for months. Inspection showed her tissue started to grow through the holes so surgical removal was necessary. :puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a vibrating dildo [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #16743742 -

Anonymous #3 said:
I read an anecdote the other day about a teenage girl who lost a wiffle ball (vaginal) and didn't report it for months. Inspection showed her tissue started to grow through the holes so surgical removal was necessary. :puke:



Wow lol..  That's fucked.

@OP - Just go to the love shop and pick something out that looks good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a vibrating dildo [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16745513 -

If you really enjoy dildos, especially hard surface ones, I recommend investing in glass - they are amazing.  I would keep a room full of them if I could, but you can probably find one that vibrates (not sure how to care for/how long the mechanical parts work though) or just a standard one with a flare at the base and then push another vibrating mechanism up against it feels good too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a vibrating dildo [Re: Anonymous #5] * 1
    #16745674 -

"Don't think I've ever had a male orgasm"
So...this is a DUDE? Gross & wtf.
Fucking yourself w a marker? Wtf to that too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a vibrating dildo [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #16745696 -

:teabird::pedropussy::rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a vibrating dildo [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #16747946 -

:gaystapo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a vibrating dildo [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #16771066 -

Actually, for a beginner, random shit may in some ways be better (providing it's safe to use. Think carefully about what could  go wrong, lest you end up darwining yourself in the name of sex... I've almost done it. And stims were involved. I feel your pain. :lol:

I actually have become disturbingly good at making home made sex toys. I actually made this one from a flexible lamp stand, rubber bands, an ace bandage, and duct/electrical tape. It's flexible.

:lol:

I've become so good at this, I've actually considered opening a little web store selling custom home-made sex toys, as a novelty.

I've also made some interesting dick-pump type devices.

:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a vibrating dildo [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #16775840 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Actually, for a beginner, random shit may in some ways be better (providing it's safe to use. Think carefully about what could  go wrong, lest you end up darwining yourself in the name of sex... I've almost done it. And stims were involved. I feel your pain. :lol:

I actually have become disturbingly good at making home made sex toys. I actually made this one from a flexible lamp stand, rubber bands, an ace bandage, and duct/electrical tape. It's flexible.

:lol:

I've become so good at this, I've actually considered opening a little web store selling custom home-made sex toys, as a novelty.

I've also made some interesting dick-pump type devices.

:rockon:



you bored mofo :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a vibrating dildo [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #16776923 -

No, not usually.

Just horny.

:hellfire:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do any guys here use a vibrator? Anonymous 393 8 04/18/08 06:57 AM
by Anonymous
* Best Dildo Size?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,174 32 11/10/09 08:53 PM
by Anonymous
* I love anal dildos and i am a guy Anonymous 586 19 04/09/10 09:45 AM
by Anonymous
* I used a vibrator to ejaculate and orgasm for the first time ever Anonymous 1,990 16 07/02/09 09:43 AM
by Anonymous
* Sucked on a stranger's dildo
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 380 20 02/13/14 01:44 AM
by Anonymous
* Im one flexible cat, let me tell ya
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 733 20 10/01/10 07:15 AM
by Anonymous
* Women sharing vibrators???
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,198 24 05/06/09 05:48 AM
by Anonymous
* I bought my girl a remote controlled vibrating egg Anonymous 407 12 04/04/08 03:12 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,032 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 40 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.