Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I love anal dildos and i am a guy
    #12265332 -

I love big vibrating ones that make my ass full and I love to jack off until i cum with my cock, i think i want to try a real dick sometime. oh yes you likes anal toys?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12265577 -

i dont know never tried one



how the hell do you go about finding dildos


and furthermore what does the vibration do for you??


ive always wonder'd this


for girls as well

since it doesnt replicate any part of actual intercourse whatsoever....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12267086 -

I've heard about the wonders of prostate stimulation, is that what you feel?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12267135 -

I've fingered my butt while plugging some molly before....

:feelsweirdman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12267321 -

Your ex-girlfriend called, she left something on the way out.

:cuteshit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12271800 -

I don't like the penetration aspect but I might like to try a small prostate stimulator

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12327309 -

i like the bigger ones myself that vibrate, fuck a girl with it iside of toy will give u massive orgasms, i had an ass gasm a few times i love it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12327312 -

i got a boner just now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12327327 -

it must be because i thought about the anal dildo in my ass haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12334212 -

Anonymous #1 said:
i like the bigger ones myself that vibrate, fuck a girl with it iside of toy will give u massive orgasms, i had an ass gasm a few times i love it!



I've done this, its true, massive orgasms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12334435 -

I did this quite a bit when I was younger.

It really ups the ante on what you think an orgasm is. If you think you can hold out on cumming during regular sex or masturbation, give it a try.

Not like it's a dick, and it's not like a plastic toy is going to make you gay. I see it as an added bonus as another way to get off.

Cleanup sucks, but it's not like you're pissing ass juice all over your bed (which I highly recommend not using as a playground for such instruments).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12337685 -

ew

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12337762 -

Mum was asking where one of her cucumbers went the other day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12339895 -

more shit


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12339936 -

fuckin homos

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12355138 -

Ass sex is not gay! Kissing a guy or having a guy for a boyfriend is gay however, (and fucking disgusting IMO!) Throughout history rich people have ass-fucked their male slaves and were not considered gay (Egypt, Greece, etc.), it's just a stigma of western society that if you're a guy and you like anal stimulation then you're gay...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12356690 -

I've always been into girls but I also have always enjoyed a good toy up the butt every now and then. I feel like people who ignore this very erogenous zone are missing out on some pretty extreme orgasms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12357378 -

by the way im bi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12358188 -

How do you know, have you had sex with a man? :FattyNoneck:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love anal dildos and i am a guy [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #12360946 -

Anonymous #14 said:
How do you know, have you had sex with a man? :FattyNoneck:



indeed, you are bi-curious (i made this mistake once too)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What kind of jobs are there for people who hate people?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,283 41 02/28/10 07:20 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
586 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.