Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Best Dildo Size?
    #11420204 -

..

Edited by Anonymous (11/10/09 05:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11420237 -

I really like the way glass looks, but the way it feels is slightly strange, but I'm only familiar with vaginal penetration as far as that goes. But maybe anal would be different. I too actually have been thinking about getting an anal dildo (I'm a lady) I can really decide if I'd like a really natural dick-looking one or if a wand kind of thing would be better... I shall be keeping my eye on this...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11420292 -

This thread is so utterly gay it makes me want to vomit all over #2's tits.

:puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11420312 -

Anonymous #3 said:
This thread is so utterly gay it makes me want to vomit all over #2's tits.

:puke:



:shrug: some like it in the brown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11420431 -

If you haven't tried it up yer bum, you should check it out. Good times to be had, dude. There are some seriously high quality pleasure receptors up there :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11420561 -

..

Edited by Anonymous (11/10/09 05:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11420705 -

Be afraid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11420707 -

??? So... you're sucking your own dick and...also fingering your ass? Dang... that's hard core, bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11420868 -

Go for 8-12 inches and more importantly the correct girth that fits you best.

Reason for this is that you still need to hold onto a length of it to manipulate it, and once you get to the point of analizing dildos you probably want to stick it at least 6 inches in.

Choose one thats too long, but of the right girth. One of those wobbly gel things is hardest to injure yourself with. The downside is that you need waterbased lube, whereas with a glass or metal dildo you can simply use veggie oil which feels much better.

Have you thought about a vibrator? Prostate + anal vibrator is yummmmmmmmmmmmm... You can cum HARD without even touching your dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11421215 -



bout right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11421285 -

I dont care how immature it is, #3's post is hilarious. Why the fuck would you want to eat your own cum? Your fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11421464 -

I just bought my girlfriend a 6" anal dildo.  It's made with high-quality non-toxic silicon.  It's slightly soft and designed like a human penis, albeit a very thin human penis, but a human penis nonetheless.  We use organic extra virgin coconut oil as a sexual lubricant because it's edible, good for you internally and externally, tastes good, and has anti-viral and anti-microbial properties.  Much better than the harmful lubes that are more commonly available.

Personally I haven't tried the dildo yet, but my girlfriend is excited for me to try it.. I am too, seems like fun.  We've also been talking about getting her some kind of strap-on to use when we are feeling especially frisky.  Possibly even some kind of dual-ended dildo for ass to ass / ass to vagina sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11421484 -

fags

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11421522 -

Well done Anon #6! Way to push your sexual boundaries, my friend. Have fun :smile:
Coconut oil sounds excellent to use as lube. I'm sure it's delicious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11421555 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Why the fuck would you want to eat your own cum? Your fucked up.



Sometimes I'll cum in my girlfriend's mouth and make-out with her afterward until she cums too.  I've also cum inside of her and then gone down on her after.

You really shouldn't rule activities like these out.  Lot's of fun to be had.  Of course it is a bit difficult finding the right person to do these sorts of things with.  I was never open about my freakiness in my past relationships, but with my girlfriend now I am so open and comfortable.  We are completely open sexually.  Anything goes.  It's so cute, pure, and innocent somehow too.  It's like heaven on earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11421833 -

I'm sorry, but I am definitely going to rule activities like that out, lol. Eating my own cum has not once crossed my mind and has ALWAYS seemed revolting to me. If I want to go down on a chick after ive banged her (which i often do) then Ill use a condom, or pull out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11422828 -

Anonymous #7 said:


bout right



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11422836 -

I dont mind makin out with a girl after i bust in her mouth, nor going down on her after fucking her. But I don't know about sticking a dildo in my ass. The thought doesn't revolt me, just doesnt really appeal to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11422896 -

While it's not really my thing, why not go with some kind of toy designed to stimulate the male prostate rather than a dildo. If you're sticking something up your ass, you might as well do it right, ya know?

What about this thing?
http://www.fleshlight.com/male-gspot/bad-boy/

I've kinda been curious but... nahhhh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Dildo Size? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11422926 -

Anonymous #3 said:
This thread is so utterly gay it makes me want to vomit all over #2's tits.

:puke:



QFT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how manyt people here have never had a girlfriend.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,055 57 03/22/18 10:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Penis size
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,418 77 03/16/09 04:27 PM
by Anonymous
* How big is your dick.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 855 21 07/31/08 01:05 PM
by Anonymous
* Do you honestly have a larger than average penis?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,485 48 06/12/08 06:56 AM
by Anonymous
* size DOES matter
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,352 73 07/31/09 01:07 PM
by Anonymous
* am i small?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 649 21 11/02/09 02:56 PM
by Anonymous
* My experimentation has me confused
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,658 40 09/14/07 10:32 AM
by Anonymous
* Question for women. Anonymous 433 18 09/03/08 07:00 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,174 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.