Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Helix Bong-$400
    #12558102 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: trip forever]
    #12558116 -

nice rips......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: trip forever]
    #12558118 -

whooaa, i want one!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: trip forever]
    #12558125 -

Looks real nice. But i'd never pay $400 for a bong.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: daniel3]
    #12558131 -

daniel3 said:
nice rips......



Yeah right. He can't even hold the smoke in for 2 seconds. What a waste. :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: feifen]
    #12558141 -

he held it in long enough OBVIOUSLY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: daniel3]
    #12558147 -

No, I watched the video, and its quite a waste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: feifen]
    #12558150 -

I don't get why it's worth 400$? Seems like a normal bong to me? just a little more niftier. :shrug:


--------------------

"The moment we recognize that we can imagine, we cannot. Conversely, if we try to forget that we've recognized it, we've given up the beauty of having an imagination in the first place, and all of our past experiences mean nothing."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: The_Ghost]
    #12558286 -

The_Ghost said:
Looks real nice. But i'd never pay $400 for a bong.



maybe 300, but thats a stretch.

And he probably couldn't hold all that in, you see how milky it was?



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: feifen]
    #12558616 -

feifen said:
daniel3 said:
nice rips......



Yeah right. He can't even hold the smoke in for 2 seconds. What a waste. :mad:



:facepalm:

Holding hits longer doesn't make you any higher :sorry:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: niteowl]
    #12558714 -

niteowl said:
feifen said:
daniel3 said:
nice rips......



Yeah right. He can't even hold the smoke in for 2 seconds. What a waste. :mad:



:facepalm:

Holding hits longer doesn't make you any higher :sorry:



I'd argue against this...

The longer the vapor sits in your lungs, the more time it will have to absorb into your body. Any vapor/smoke you see that is being exhaled is wasted pot, IMO.

Personally, i don't enjoy when someone takes huge rips of my weed, and then exhales it all almost instantly.  :facepalm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 *DELETED* [Re: The_Ghost]
    #12558931 -

Post deleted by Greendreams

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: niteowl]
    #12558966 -

The longer it's in your lungs, the more time it has to settle and absorb... Holding the hit DOES get you higher, in the same way that holding the drag from a cig will make you topsy-turvy and then PUKEY after just a drag or two... but only if you try to hold it...


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: Greendreams]
    #12558976 -

Taking only science into consideration, I'd say that holding a hit for a split second vs. holding one in for 30 seconds is going to make a big difference. Our lungs aren't perfect and can't absorb things instantly. Even a sponge takes a big to suck up water.

I can't tell you how long to hold your hits because everyone's lungs are different, each chemical gets absorbed differently, not every weed strain is the same, experienced smokers may not absorb as quickly because of tar buildup, etc. etc. etc.

My GUESS for weed is one second isn't going to absorb even half the chemicals, a few seconds is probably sufficient and more than 10 seconds is probably too much of a strain on your lungs to be worth it.

If I'm really low, I'll hold my hit in for at least 20 seconds just to make sure I'm not wasting anything, who knows if I'm right or not.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: justinsanity]
    #12559041 -

BTW, that helix pipe looks awesome. Where can I get one and how much?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: justinsanity]
    #12559054 -

I don't think I'd want to pay that much for a bong..I'm happy with a 50 dollar 2 FT beaker bottom.


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: Moronicus]
    #12559164 -

Yea $400 for a bong that has no noticeable effect on the smoke other than making it spin seems pointless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: StriplessRED]
    #16699978 -

the spinning effect basically whips the heat out of it and provides a larger surface area for heat transfer making it better than an ice catch. i got mine for 300 and its hands down the smoothest piece I've ever hit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: lil]
    #16700013 -

I'd rather spend 300 on acid and get a regular bong


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Helix Bong-$400 [Re: mellowparty]
    #16700047 -

My roommate had one of these, was hands down my favorite peice ever. It hits so smooth, I remember the first time I hit that thing
:retawed:

Not to mention it's so awesome to watch the smoke as you hit it, it's like a tornado that starts in the center until it fills the whole thing. He had a three piece so it spiraled in 3 different places throughout the bong

I've always heard it takes about 6 seconds to absorb all the thc from the smoke so I'd always hold it that long unless I was like hitting a 3 footer and I was gonna puke if I held it any longer lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* BONG IS DONE!
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 4,494 25 06/04/04 11:05 PM
by trippysmurf
* Is smoking from a bong truly "healthier" for your lungs than smoking from a pipe??
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Left Nut City 19,223 72 02/09/14 08:12 PM
by MorphinTime
* post your "dream bong"
( 1 2 3 all )
FugaziGuy 7,346 57 01/06/06 03:34 AM
by Sundrop
* bring bongs back to USA from amsterdamn
( 1 2 all )
slaymet69 4,212 28 05/09/06 10:48 PM
by rawtoxic
* Looking for good site to buy bongs from. ShroomyMcPot 1,683 8 04/12/05 04:15 PM
by ShroomyMcPot
* Waterpipe/Bong Question (THC & boiling point) goodoldrascal 1,099 6 01/31/06 02:47 PM
by goodoldrascal
* Bong hit like a pro
( 1 2 3 all )
AJ4U 4,169 45 09/05/07 09:36 PM
by Skunk420
* what metals are inadviseable to use for a bong
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 4,195 45 12/31/04 01:14 PM
by LouiseLouise

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,213 topic views. 1 members, 45 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.