Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Panaeolus cyanescens... Wow!
    #1668639 - 06/28/03 04:50 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Just wanted to post a little information on a recent trip of 3.5 dried grams of Panaeolus cyanescens.

This was my first encounter with these tiny mushrooms. The time was approx. 5PM and a friend and I decided to make a mushroom smoothie, and go on a hike through the forest.

Little did I know the supreme power and toxicity of these "mario munchies".

In less than 30 minutes, a slight body high and light-headeness was felt. Waves of happiness and laughter jetted through my body. Within the first moment of making our way into the forest, extreme visual distortions and transparent liquid movements were present. 45 minutes after injestion a very strong wave of dizziness and motion drove through my body and I had to sit down.

There was a large ball-like distortion for about 30 more minutes, with twisting and transparent illusions beaming through and past my head. I felt quite sick, and had decided that I needed to "drop the kids off at the pool". Since there was no toliet in the forest, I decided to walk about 50 yard inward off the trail. During this time I had to squat and try to hold on to something as I felt that I was traveling through time, and consistent illusions and perplexion raced through my body.

After I was done with my business, I felt great. My stomach had turned in the right direction, but my head was far from straight. Finding my way back to the trail was a journey.

Visuals and distortions were still becoming more apparent and more intense. I had the feeling of deja-vu, and it lasted for about 20 minutes. The quick 1-5 seconds of deja-vu felt in soberness is enough to make one feel "weird". Feeling it for 20 minutes made me go crazy. I had then convinced myself that I had eaten poisonous mushrooms and I could see into the future as me and my friend were being rushed into the hospital.

The felt of suicide and death drowned all my thoughts for a good hour.

I felt I needed to take hold of myself and calm down. I did.

The sun was starting to set, and we finally made it into a very small meadow. Only about a 50 yard diameter meadow, with large rocks surrounding us along with very large redwoods. We called this the pink meadow. It was perfectly red/pink.

Visuals were increasing still, as colors now with the transparent illusions still flew into my eyes. Reality was not very clear. Merging with objects, and space. I had felt like my soul had left my body.

We decided to walk to a lookout spot. We got on top of this cement thing and sat. The cement then started moving, and approx. 20 or so colors of perplexion, patterns, and a liquid movement surrounded us. This was the most amazing thing that I had ever witnessed. The sky was an ampatheater. Trees were literally moving in 90 degree angles, and words did not make sense.

The rest of the trip, which totaled to be about 6 hours long was an intense journey. Very spiritual and philosophical. It remained to be incredibly visual until about 10PM. I had really lost all senses of reality for a good 3-4 hours. Time was not real and direction was a joke. I feel that I reached a level 4 the next day.

If I ever trip again off these mushrooms (I'll say that it will be a WHILE until the next try), I will defiently eat them over a longer time period, as the come up was wayyy too intense.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Panaeolus cyanescens... Wow! [Re: angryshroom]
    #1669063 - 06/28/03 10:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Good report.  You should have started with a smaller dose...remember, pan.'s are more potent than cubies.  Glad it was still an overall good experience.  :smile:

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1669209 - 06/28/03 12:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I felt I needed to take hold of myself and calm down. I did. 

Good work  :thumbup:

Nice report, I've yet to try anything outside of cubes and libs. Hopefully my Ps. Cyan and Ps. Azure projects will be successful :wink:

--------------------

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Panaeolus cyanescens... Wow! [Re: Boppity604]
    #1669401 - 06/28/03 01:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

You should have started with a smaller dose...remember, pan.'s are more potent than cubies.

Yeah, I know... I most always start small, and eat them over a longer time period so my come-up isin't so fast and powerful. My body just doesn't do well during the come-up.

I had this need of getting really trippy for some reason. Dunno why. I ate them all at once... eeek :wink:

I think if I'm ever going to trip any more, they will not be from Psilocybe cubensis... They are just plain boring now! 

OfflineIni
daughter of theyew- tree

Loc: Switzerland
    #1669773 - 06/28/03 05:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

@angryshroom

Quote:

I think if I'm ever going to trip any more, they will not be from Psilocybe cubensis... They are just plain boring now!

Try to get hold of some Azurescens or Panaeolus tropicalis. You will be amazed!. Azures and Pantrops are the strongest species I' ve ever tried.
But sometimes I still like the warm and dreamy buzz of some Cubies, specialy Ecuador or Huautla.

It is nice to munch down 3.5g of Pancyans, they taste like the thing they like as a substrate to grow upon... :grin:

--------------------
Remain in Light
Greez Ini

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Panaeolus cyanescens... Wow! [Re: Ini]
    #1670576 - 06/29/03 02:00 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well, these mushrooms were actually var. tropicalis! I had heard from many members on the boards which ensured me that there was no way that tropicalis actually were floating through the OMC.

However, the print I obtained was from a random guy whom I didn't really know and he told me that it was 100% tropicalis. The print was no bigger than a pencil eraser. The mushrooms were slightly different than some of the Pan. Cyans I had seen on the boards here as well. I'll try to dig up a picture of them.

I also thought the taste of these mushrooms were much better than cubensis. I had most of them in the smoothie, but, I had a few dry ones that I munched on as well just to taste them. Cubensis makes me gag. These were not bad. :wink:

All I have to say is that I felt like this for the 6 hours:  :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1670583 - 06/29/03 02:02 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

There they are.

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #1670626 - 06/29/03 02:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I felt quite sick, and had decided that I needed to "drop the kids off at the pool". Since there was no toliet in the forest, I decided to walk about 50 yard inward off the trail. During this time I had to squat and try to hold on to something as I felt that I was traveling through time, and consistent illusions and perplexion raced through my body.

hahahahaha

and the rest... damn man, that's wild. I don't think I'd wanna trip that hard.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Panaeolus cyanescens... Wow! [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1670734 - 06/29/03 03:18 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol :smile:

Yeah, I wasn't really ready for it, nor did I want to go that far!! It was certainly an experience, but...shheeessh too much for me!! 

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #1671244 - 06/29/03 12:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

And just imagine 9.5 grams of those puppies.  :smile:

Your pic is interesting...some look like trops:  Pan. Trops. and others look like cyans:  Cyans. I wonder whats up with them...

I would actually consider tripping again on azures or pan. trops.  Just to be able to have had the experience and see for myself if it's any different than cubes.  *shrug*  We'll see...

Love & Light,

Boppity 

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1671941 - 06/29/03 07:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'd probably puke that much out, then I wouldn't trip..lol.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #1672081 - 06/29/03 09:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Trust me...you would puke...but you would then trip like you never tripped before.  :wink: 

Love & Light,

Bop

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1672210 - 06/29/03 10:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Oh yes, as long as you don't puke too soon. If you were to eat that much, you would probably need to eat it slowly over a 30 - 60 minute period. At least I would.

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Panaeolus cyanescens... Wow! [Re: Sheepish]
    #1672663 - 06/30/03 01:08 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I like that idea. I usually always eat them over a longer period... the intense comeup is what usually gets me sick.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1672803 - 06/30/03 02:25 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Me too. It just hits me too hard, and something clicks inside me that sets off some nausea. I'm going to eat slower next time and see if it will help.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Panaeolus cyanescens... Wow! [Re: Sheepish]
    #1673593 - 06/30/03 11:09 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

>>and something clicks inside me that sets off some nausea

That's your body doing what it's programmed to do when it detects a high amount of toxins in your gut...get rid of it!!  :smile:

Love & Light,

Boppity

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports