Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hookah

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineVortex663
Stranger
tripped on the beach this weekend, wow
    #4018356 - 04/05/05 07:27 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

All I can say is wow. The past few weeks I've been so excited about going to spring break, and being able to trip on the beach. We went to Daytona beach for the first 5 days but I found a girl there I spent all my time with, so tripping plans were put off cause I didn't want to be out of commission a whole night while we were there together. We were planning on leaving Daytona and coming back to college, but some friends called us who were at Panama City so we went there for the weekend.

Saturday night we got there, and me and my buddy went out to the beach around 10pm with beach chairs, headphones, a case of cd's, and water. It was possibly the best experience of my life.

Before the actual trip started, I was just overwhelmed with a sense of peace and complete comfort. Sitting on the beach in warm weather, with a nice cool breeze blowing, the water washing up over our feet, the sky completely clear and FULL of stars, NOBODY else on the beach to distract/bother us....it couldn't have been better.

While the trip was building up, I kept seeing white foam from crashing waves out of the corner of my eyes, and they would turn into people in white shirts walking down the beach. I closed my eyes and saw a picture perfect movie of the beach in my head. The stars were there, the sand, the water, which was still moving and crashing waves down. Headphones greatly enhanced the trip...never done that before, I always put a CD on the cd player. I had the music about halfway so I could hear the music, but also the ocean. Anyway, it's alot more intense with headphones, because it just sounds like the music is being created inside of your head, instead of from the speaker off to your side.

Anyway, we sat out there for about 2 hours, and when the main trip wore off we went upstairs and watched the rest of our friends get drunk...we were the source of entertainment for the rest of the night, having RIDIculous conversations with eachother, saying someothing and then 3 seconds later saying "wait, what did I just say?"

I'll try to remember what things I saw/felt on the trip. It wasn't the most visual/tactile trip I've had, but setting is everything.

For visuals, it started off with white crashing waves transforming to people in white shirts walking down the beach. I also flew down towards the water and the water was parting in front of me and closing after I went through it. And then there was alot of seeing the beach scene in my head with my eyes closed, and various people walking on the beach, boats in the water, people surfing, etc. Last thing I can remember (bear with me, this is strange)...me and my friends were in a kitchen at a resteraunt talking. All of a sudden, one of them turned into a lima been and dropped to the ground. One by one we all did, and once we were on the ground we tried to scurry out of the way so we didn't get stepped on. I was seeing this from 3rd person btw. Someone picked us up and put us in a can, and put us on a shelf in a grocery store.

I'm not insane, lol, that was just a random trip. Definately the strangest one I've had yet.

As for things I felt, well the chair was rolling and rocking beneath me like the waves. I felt like my chair slowly tilted backwards till I was lying on the sand. I felt like my chair flew out over the water with me in it, and then shot up straight into the air. We got really high, and then the chair leaned back and dropped out from under me, and I was floating in the air. The breeze on the beach that was blowing on me really had me feeling like I was up in the air and the wind was keeping me up. At one point, I got a sudden feeling that I had my friend David's face (he wasn't the guy tripping with me, just a guy at the hotel). I asked my friend who was tripping with me to look at my face and tell me if it was David's. I don't know why, but I KNEW that my face was no longer mine, and I had somehow changed to David's face. He said "What are you talking about David?" Wow, that messed me up, I was more convinced then. Then a girl walked out on the porch where we were, and without me seeing, he mouthed to her that I was David, so she sits down and starts calling me David and talking to me like I was him. It took about 10 minutes and mirror before I realized that I was not David, but actually myself. And the last thing I remember was lying on the couch later with my hands behind my head, and I felt my hands disappear and my head was resting on the pillow. I would move my head back and forth and it felt like my head was on a pillow, until I wiggled a finger and my hands came back to me.

Anyway just thought I'd share...if any of you get a chance to trip at a beach, it is amazing. The only thing I think that could compare to it would be tripping on a mountain in the woods with a great view. Definately in my top 3 trips ever, can't wait to do it again next year.

Edit: Haha, my friend just reminded me that when they were screwing with my mind calling me David, I kept holding my head and saying "Stop it, you're eating my brain!"

--------------------
"Stop it, you're eating my brain!"

-me talking to friends screwing with me while tripping :-P

Edited by Vortex663 (04/05/05 07:41 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: tripped on the beach this weekend, wow [Re: Vortex663]
    #4018375 - 04/05/05 07:31 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Tripping near an ocean beach is one of my dreams.  You're a lucky guy for having experienced that. 

Thanks for the report. I can relate to 'losing your face.' :grin:

OfflineLethalX5
Male

Re: tripped on the beach this weekend, wow [Re: MOTH]
    #4019814 - 04/06/05 01:52 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I am going to Florida on the 26th and i plan on bringing some of my first harvest with me. I cant wait.

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Offlinegoomer
Stranger

Re: tripped on the beach this weekend, wow [Re: LethalX5]
    #4019858 - 04/06/05 02:02 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i can walk to the beach in 5 mins, never triped there yet, but this weekend i plan it, gona eat them right before sunset =). locatgedin Carlsbad/oceanside , CA

OfflinePaintballAds
wtf?

Re: tripped on the beach this weekend, wow [Re: goomer]
    #4019995 - 04/06/05 02:46 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

goomer said:
i can walk to the beach in 5 mins, never triped there yet, but this weekend i plan it, gona eat them right before sunset =). locatgedin Carlsbad/oceanside , CA

I highly recommend going to torrey pines and walking to blacks beach..they have some amazing cliffs and walking paths there. some great times tripping over there. There are also a lot less people at torrey pines/blacks.

either way im sure you'll have a great time.

OfflineAKtoker
Shibby

Re: tripped on the beach this weekend, wow [Re: PaintballAds]
    #4020246 - 04/06/05 04:24 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

great trip report, i enjoyed that :laugh:

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: tripped on the beach this weekend, wow [Re: AKtoker]
    #4021724 - 04/06/05 03:22 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

shit, tripping on the beach must be the coolest place ever

--------------------

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: tripped on the beach this weekend, wow [Re: SHiZNO]
    #4026092 - 04/07/05 02:16 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

nice report...the beach was the best environment i ever tripped in as well, and headphones are KEY

they really are a lot different than putting music in the CD player, you feel totally immersed by the music, like the band or whoever is playing right there in front of you, or inside your head like you said..

as for your friends fucking with you calling you David, I'm not too fond of those kind of US vs. YOU jokes while tripping, but I guess if you weren't tripping all that hard then its hella fun to fool around like that.  It just seems to me the people who fuck with you while tripping always end up the people who know very little about tripping.  if these were your close friends then I'm sure theres no problem, but acquaintances and such worry me. 

I'll never forget the time I was peaking and this girl who never tripping in her life came over with her drunk friend and was like "her: you're tripping?    me: yeahhh      her: ohhh, on mushrooms? me:  yep      her: ohh..... are ya freakin out?"

i wanted to say, no I'm not freaking out, but I'm about to be if you don't get out of my face bitch  :grin:

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Edited by kake (04/07/05 02:24 PM)

OfflineBryan_Zoomie420
One with theuniverse

Loc: Vansterdam, Canada
Re: tripped on the beach this weekend, wow [Re: kake]
    #4026597 - 04/07/05 04:03 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I love trippin on the beach, however in the summer where i live we get all the underage americans coming up drinking, bit too much rowdyness for a good shroom trip...

Anyways good trip report man, i gotta say the lima bean thing is one of the more unique trips ive heard of..

i usually see a blue monkey with a blue hookah, everytime one of my friends will transform or he will just pop outta the mirror; i actually bought a blue hookah just to enhance the monkey in my trips...

--------------------
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
-Ghandi

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: tripped on the beach this weekend, wow [Re: Bryan_Zoomie420]
    #4026931 - 04/07/05 05:21 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, someday I gotta trip on a beach. Especially somewhere where the waters are crystal clear. Too bad I don't live anywhere near a beach.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offline3eyeswise
captain
Loc: lake county Florida
    #4027035 - 04/07/05 05:40 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Beach trips are definetly great,until you encounter a voodoo Haitian ceremonie,followed by a flock of cops,might want to stay away from pompano beach FL there is some strange life there at night.

--------------------
By questioning death I have found the answer to life.

Offlinegoliath_91710
King Dumpster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Las Vegas, NV
Re: tripped on the beach this weekend, wow [Re: goomer]
    #4035689 - 04/09/05 11:56 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

goomer said:

I just tripped at South Carlsbad State Beach for my Spring Break on March, 25th. It was so tight. First of all I bought glow sticks at the small beach store they have there. Cool trails! But the ocean's the tightest. It looked like something organic. And its surface looked like the membrane of one giant cell. The tide seemed to ebb and flow at a rate I had never seen before, almost like fast forward. It was crazy.
As far as CEVs, my friend and I both saw "paisleys" in our visions. Has anyone else ever seen those?

--------------------
"Participate joyfully in the sorrows of life." - Joseph Campbell

OfflineVeganReich
Stranger
Re: tripped on the beach this weekend, wow [Re: goliath_91710]
    #4040178 - 04/11/05 10:06 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I live on an island of the coast of Texas. So far Ive tripped on the beach twice. Im kinda bored of the beach though and seeing all the dead jellyfish bums me out. (Im a bleeding heart vegan, what can I say). Last trip I spend quite a bit of time scooping up the jellyfish that had just washed in and throwing them back, that made me feel pretty good.

InvisibleBoom
Supervisor
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #4041287 - 04/11/05 03:50 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I love tripping on the beach.  I also love mingling with extremely drunk people on the comedown.  The fact that you and your fellow trippers are on another level of existence is quite clear when trying to communicate with drunks :smile:

Invisibleillustrain
Bred in Captivity
Male User Gallery

Loc: Around the bend.
Re: tripped on the beach this weekend, wow [Re: Boom]
    #4042608 - 04/11/05 09:32 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hahahh, I was tripping on Daytona Beach the same time you were, Spring Break week. I wonder if it was the same night. Craazzzyyyyy.

--------------------

OfflineDanielle420xx
Stranger
 User Gallery

#13365205 - 10/21/10 05:35 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I tripped on the beach a few weeks ago. It was the best experiance ever!!! I kept telling my friend that the waves looked exactly like the Great Wave off of Kanagawa by Japanese artist Katsushika Hokusai, and they did. The sand was really cool too. Your lucky you were there at night I feel that would of been even more AMAZING. i tried to upload that pic but its not letting me :frown:

Offlineiamu
Sall Growman
Male

Loc: Ireland
Re: tripped on the beach this weekend, wow [Re: Danielle420xx]
    #13377269 - 10/23/10 08:01 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

the best night of my life was on mushrooms on the beach one summer night. best time of my life.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hookah

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports