Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: bangpowboomers]
    #16614193 -

bangpowboomers said:
I read about half of this Big Bang Theory is kinda corny still like it probably watch almost all the episodes like at least 5 times. Sheldon is my shit hes a the man.  The rest of em can suck it except for the girls Raj used to be cool now they make him all gay and shit.  Burnadette can play my clarinet real fans will get this.

King of the Hill- funny
futurama - funny
familly guy- used to be a lot funnier in college
american dad- way better than family guy
cummunity- pretty good only watched half the first season but joel mchale[trippin on shrooms this guys hair line made him have horns btw] and chevy chase awesome.



Yeah Sheldon really does carry the show, most of the rest of them are pretty annoying. Especially the main guy, I forget what he's called but that nasal voice is really grating. Chevy chase is awesome on Community, I love the Halloween one where he dresses up as Beastmaster and wigs out on some random pills from the guy with the sideburns. Senor Chang is another funny ass character on that show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: psi]
    #16614215 -

Yeah Leonard sucks I like Penny when she interacts with Sheldon I hated when they were all writing her as this lush when she wasnt dating Leonard.  Yeah I need to get back on Community Ive been taking a stroll down memory lane rewatching all the Buffy the Vampire Slayers.


--------------------
Bustin caps like Eastwood on crack!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: psi]
    #16614220 -

Check out It's Always Sunny, it is pretty good once you get into it.

The Office (us version) has some hilarious moments like this one:


But for the most part, it is pretty boring. Steve Carell really made it funny with his weird comments.

Breaking Bad is a good show IF you are watching it long after the season has ended. If you are keeping up with it weekly, it is boring as shit and literally nothing happens to move the plot along. Its a good series, but i recommend you wait for it to end and just watch it in several weeks. That way you won't be left disappointed with the episodes that have nothing happen in them (which is most of them).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: xtokex]
    #16614238 -

Whatever dude breaking bad keeps you on wondering whats gonna go down next.  Its better than the wire and the the wires fucking good.


--------------------
Bustin caps like Eastwood on crack!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: xtokex]
    #16614268 -

I've watched a couple seasons of It's always Sunny, it is funny but I'm not sure I like how the characters are all evil sociopaths. That is true somewhat about Breaking Bad, there is a lot of filler in there in some seasons but not always. The last one was bad for that but the finale was awesome. The American version of the Office really was the better one IMO, the British one was depressing and the characters weren't likable at all. IT crowd is really funny though for a British comedy set in an office. Similar nerd humor to Big Bang theory in some ways but it's more surreal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: bangpowboomers] * 1
    #16614273 -

bangpowboomers said:
Whatever dude breaking bad keeps you on wondering whats gonna go down next.  Its better than the wire and the the wires fucking good.



Whoa whoa whoa slow your roll homie.
Nothing comes close to The Wire.

In fairness though, Breaking Bad is the closest any show has come.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16614322 -

Reality comes a lot closer in pay channels than the lower pay with commercials AMC.  Love Mad Men, wish is was on HBO but they turned it down.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: psi]
    #16614366 -

psi said:
I don't know if I know any other songs of theirs but the theme song of that show was pretty good. Funny show too but I lost interest at some point, Malcolm's voice was pretty annoying when it cracked. The parents were pretty good but I didn't appreciate just how awesome an actor Brian Cranston was until Breaking Bad.



Malcolm was the main character but also by far my least favorite. All of his brothers were loads funnier than him and he did nothing but whine about everything.


--------------------
Life is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16614453 -

Im sorry dude Ive watched em both and to this point Breaking Bad is better lets see how it is.  The Wire is great though no doubt Omar is the shit.  Hes supposed to play Ol dirty in the biopic too.


--------------------
Bustin caps like Eastwood on crack!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: bangpowboomers]
    #16614909 -

Oh I forgot to mention the best show ever: :bubbles::lahey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: mellowparty]
    #16614916 -

sheldon is the greatest character on any sitcom ever


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #16614930 -

No he is not. That title is reserved for someone from TPB.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: mellowparty]
    #16615001 -

mellowparty said:
Oh I forgot to mention the best show ever: :bubbles::lahey:



What show is that?  I've always wondered what those graemlins meant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16615003 -

Its called The Trailer Park Boys

Arguably the best show ever. I don't recommend you watch it, I command you to do so :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: mellowparty]
    #16615006 -

Imagine if all the other shows mentioned here are comparable to jenkem, nutmeg, blacktar H, LSA, datura and so

well TPB is the LSD of the sitcom world :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: mellowparty]
    #16615008 -

Eh... you had me interested until you called it a sitcom.
I mean I'll give it a chance but I have always maintained that sitcoms are entertainment designed for the lower half of the IQ curve.  They're the fast food of the TV world; cheap and convenient.  I don't mean any offense but I've held that belief for over 10 years.
What's a good episode you'd show to someone who's never seen it before?

Edited by abltsandwich (07/30/12 05:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16615016 -

tbh im not sure if its a sitcom but its a very funny show

A good episode hmmm

there are 3 movies, 7 seasons and 1 sequel

Watch the movie (The Big Dirty) weird it used to be on youtube now I cant find it.

Its very different from everything else you've seen. At first I thought it was really crappy but it took me a few moments to adjust to the way they've shot. After that it was GOLD i tells ya :Awemazing:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: mellowparty]
    #16615033 -

Downloading The Big Dirty right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: akira_akuma]
    #16615140 -

I never heard those songs by They Might Be Giants.  The only stuff I have ever heard by them was off a different album.  You probably know it,

and

or



--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started watching big bang theory and it cracks me up [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16615144 -

abltsandwich said:
Eh... you had me interested until you called it a sitcom.
I mean I'll give it a chance but I have always maintained that sitcoms are entertainment designed for the lower half of the IQ curve.  They're the fast food of the TV world; cheap and convenient.  I don't mean any offense but I've held that belief for over 10 years.
What's a good episode you'd show to someone who's never seen it before?



A sitcom is just a situational comedy, the writing really can be geared towards any audience you can imagine. Trailer Park Boys really is aimed towards idiots though IMO, no offence to anyone here. There are definitely intelligent people who love it but I don't really understand why. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I started a petition to get jimmy from bright insight on joe rogans podcast jamzymc 992 12 03/04/18 01:59 PM
by Bill_Oreilly
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,368 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,173 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus
* Deleted
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LiL_KuSsH 7,307 65 08/19/03 02:05 PM
by Purple Haze
* are you an (ever)crack head?? ChefRamenNoodle 996 7 12/09/02 05:45 PM
by psilocybinist
* Buy my crack! Gumby 877 4 12/04/02 11:50 AM
by Phluck
* Has anyone watched Oliver Stone's "JFK" ? AislingGheal 1,224 10 04/16/03 06:32 AM
by AislingGheal
* Sometimes I think I'd like to watch it burn... PapaverS 2,146 6 06/02/03 07:09 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,630 topic views. 5 members, 135 guests and 258 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.