Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
BF3: Armored Kill
    #16555982 -

New vids out now.

Just checked it out. Glad I have premium.






--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BF3: Armored Kill [Re: unknown1123]
    #16556798 -

o sweet I'm gonna go buy premium right now.  jk,  I'm not gonna give em money before they even release this stuff.  I think that was the plan from the start, to release the game in little peices and make each person pay $100+ for it and hold back certain features/weapons for premium players.  I just got close quarters with a gift card and its pretty cool :/, worth the price I guess since I only paid $24 for Russian bf3 key.

Whats this about BF4 Beta?  I have to buy a game to test it tho? :lol:


--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BF3: Armored Kill [Re: tospace]
    #16556822 -

Haha yeah. I paid $50 bucks for everything :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BF3: Armored Kill [Re: unknown1123]
    #16556839 -

Oh man guess I gotta go premium now. Bob saget.


--------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that your free to do anything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BF3: Armored Kill [Re: werDehT]
    #16559335 -

I still never got premium yet...

I will when I get my first paycheck from the job I just got. :crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BF3: Armored Kill [Re: Everlong]
    #16559549 -

I didn't realize premium came with new levels. I'm a giddy now.

Thedrew1 if your guys feel like dying  :biggrin:


--------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that your free to do anything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BF3: Armored Kill [Re: werDehT]
    #16559571 -

There old levels that their waiting to release |:


--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BF3: Armored Kill [Re: tospace]
    #16559832 -

But at the same time I'm finding the old levels redone in BF3 to be the best.

Gulf of Omen is one of my favorites and it's entirely superior in BF3 compared to BF2. I have a hard time connecting the updated map to it's previous version. :shrug:

And Armored kill looks amazing... :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BF3: Armored Kill [Re: tospace]
    #16560239 -

They're bf2 maps? That's fine with me.

I played 2 on CPU before 3 came out and I bought a ps3. They'll probably seem new to me again.


--------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that your free to do anything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BF3: Armored Kill [Re: werDehT]
    #16560385 -

I love to play bf2 and I'm too poor to play on anything but ps3 whith whatever reg online package, I luuuvs that shit. I started playing on CPU myself. Mmmmmhmm

1L


--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BF3: Armored Kill [Re: ashfiken]
    #16562114 -

Soooooo I purchased back to karkand already. It still $50 for premium?? It says premium contains all 5 expansion packs including back to karkand. What gives?!


--------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that your free to do anything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BF3: Armored Kill [Re: werDehT]
    #16562143 -

Also, the 2nd video says 25% off using that code. Entering the promo code in the store seems to be a different format. Help guys!


--------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that your free to do anything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BF3: Armored Kill [Re: werDehT]
    #16584794 -

Well You shouldn't have bought B2K if you played on buying premium

Since I pre-ordered it, I only save x amount of dollars instead of Y but it doesn't matter since I'm fine with paying $100 bucks for a good game that releases new maps and guns every so often. :cookiemonster:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BF3: Armored Kill [Re: unknown1123]
    #16585895 -

I didn't know premium was on its way. I seen an ad for b2k and jumped on it. Since I started on bf2 on CPU I was excited. oh well.

"Since I pre-ordered it, I only save x amount of dollars instead of Y but it doesn't matter since I'm fine with paying $100 bucks for a good game that releases new maps and guns every so often. "

:thumbup:


--------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that your free to do anything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* BF3 Sucks
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Split Minded 4,333 61 01/01/12 11:20 PM
by Grapefruit
* BF3 Requirements and PC building. WickedShweet 1,300 6 06/14/11 12:03 PM
by dmonkey1
* BF3 VIDEO UPDATES Psilodelics 519 1 09/11/11 02:05 PM
by snoot
* Should I get Skyrim or BF3 first? RonaldFuckingPaul 1,250 10 11/20/11 10:20 PM
by Arose Chaos
* PSNetwork GamerIDs: (BF3) ReefaCheefa 156 0 11/18/11 03:30 PM
by ReefaCheefa
* Origin/Battlelog/BF3 members LETS BE FRIENDS! snoot 955 5 10/24/11 06:38 PM
by Tangerines
* BF3 + PBR cole2684 397 3 11/28/11 12:33 PM
by pcube
* Battlefield 3
( 1 2 3 4 ... 36 37 )
snoot 44,824 723 11/29/12 05:28 AM
by akira_akuma

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
723 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.