Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Nevado de Toluca, Mexico - 06-24-12 [Re: Gravija]
    #16502876 -

two thumbs up!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nevado de Toluca, Mexico - 06-24-12 [Re: BZ3]
    #16502908 -

The pictures of psilocybe muliercula are stunning.  Bravo.


--------------------
RZJ's Tea Tek
RZJ's Tradelist

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nevado de Toluca, Mexico - 06-24-12 [Re: RiparianZoneJunky]
    #16504583 -

speechless again, the rhizomorphic mycelia on the aztecorum looks so strong :awesomenod:


--------------------
"Carpe diem!"

P.Semilanceata  Germany



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nevado de Toluca, Mexico - 06-24-12 [Re: fux234]
    #16513879 -

love the pictures. I would love to visit the mountains and volcanoes of central mexico some day. me tienes seloso weeea


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nevado de Toluca, Mexico - 06-24-12 [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #16514002 -

:5 Star thread:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nevado de Toluca, Mexico - 06-24-12 [Re: The Lightning]
    #16514227 -

Some of those look translucent. Amazing and soothing. Thanks Alan.


--------------------
PM ME FOR TRADES!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nevado de Toluca, Mexico - 06-24-12 [Re: 2859558484]
    #16516732 -

akumushi said:
The pictures of psilocybe muliercula are stunning.  Bravo.




Thanks!  I have some better ones I haven't posted here yet.  I am working on a paper about that species with Gaston Guzman; I am going to visit him tomorrow.

wowitch17 said:
love the pictures. I would love to visit the mountains and volcanoes of central mexico some day.



Si, esta bien chido!!!  Fue cofre de perote ayer, it's a great volcano as well.  I want to check pico de orizaba next, it is the highest point in Mexico and the second tallest volcano in the world.

Quote:
me tienes seloso weeea



For some reason google translate wouldn't translate that so I asked a Mexican and he had no trouble understanding it.  : )

I am in Veracruz now and it is really awesome here!  This is my favorite part of Mexico.  I am staying with a bunch of biologists and we look for mushrooms all day, every day.

We went to a hipster themed party a couple days ago.  It was hilarious.  There were like 30 people there and definitely no hipsters.

Mexican biologist crew:






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nevado de Toluca, Mexico - 06-24-12 [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #16516833 -

You could probably start a paper on Mexican Gymnopus with the kickass obs you've made lately.

Eat some huitlacoche for me.


--------------------
Listen to my music

Here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nevado de Toluca, Mexico - 06-24-12 [Re: Gravija]
    #16516862 -

I found a pretty awesome patch of Gymnopus today, very large ones of an unknown species.  I didn't photograph it though, it was raining kind of hard at the time.  I did some pretty good microscopy on another Gymnopus collection last night, this one stained really green in KOH and had pigmented encrustations in the lamellar trama!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nevado de Toluca, Mexico - 06-24-12 [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #16547725 -

Another awesome thread! Thanks for posting all these in your journal, I'd miss most of them otherwise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Macrofungi of Costa Rica Hermes_br 2,870 15 03/17/03 01:00 AM
by Hermes_br
* Derrumbes or Ps. muliercula??? (crosspost :P) CLuB99 2,555 13 07/26/01 07:47 PM
by AIRDOG
* Nevado de Toluca, October 2013
( 1 2 all )
Alan RockefellerM 2,454 27 10/25/13 01:16 AM
by Sea_Eagle
* nevado de toluca cactu 381 8 10/27/09 08:40 PM
by cactu
* morchella nevado de toluca cactu 384 3 10/27/09 11:20 AM
by snoot
* Where's the Old Mule Donkey Mexico Shroom Map Post NCubensis 1,512 3 12/13/01 03:00 AM
by CLuB99
* Finding Mushrooms In Mexico elmismisimo 833 3 09/01/04 02:11 AM
by mjshroomer
* west coast mexico? the man 2,055 12 12/20/02 08:43 AM
by mjshroomer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
2,453 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 28 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 15 queries.