Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
the pattern of our relationship
    #1617674 - 06/08/03 02:07 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

or really, perception, what is it, a paradox? no, but perhaps to us. as the tangebility of its nature, is limited to the nature of is tangebility.  and we are creatures limited to both functions.

now immagine the world we are is a duality of a small word and a big world, one is infinately small (the one) and the other infinately large (the universe)
the relationship between the two would be that of existance, the image,. the full effect of the balance between creation and oblivion. pandemonium.

this hypotheotical interspatiality, can become tangeble beyond our limited, subsemiomnichronical idom. where we exist only now, and the past is past. where time is a measure.

in time you are a dot, infinately small, existing in a place that can rightly be called infinately big.

once again the nature of tangebility...

remove time. now you are a line going from point a (creation) to pointB (oblivion)  this path of course would be straight if it were not for the hypothetical existance of multiple posibilities (and who knows, maybe there really isnt) but this line, this path on a playing feild of infinity is only one of infinate, reaching a seeming end on the blurred edge between creation and oblivian.
the paths, each one infinate, each one possible, and each one equal. now, remove something more than time, remove the nature that only one path can be taken and the others never really exist, lets assume they ALL exist. showing clearly the balance between the polar oposite co-conceptual extremes simply spiraling ad infinitum.
it would look something like this. (drew this)

now  while tripping i can see this pattern, when i close my eyes, the perception of the visual world spirals into the recess of oblivian, like the fast-fading light of a blown bulb. and then flows back into the perceptual feild upon openng them again. expanding.
now the whole universe spirals,  hmm, lets assume if the universe spirals, and hallucinations during states of perceptual intensity spiral, and nature itself follows the 1:1.816 ratio shown here and evrywhere.
could it be theres more TO this golden mean than even immagined ? :smile:

Edited by Mitchnast (06/08/03 02:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: the pattern of our relationship [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1617772 - 06/08/03 04:25 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

a paradox of fractal patterns:

infinite surface area contains a finite volume.

trees are a good example

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: the pattern of our relationship [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1619181 - 06/08/03 08:22 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

its more than that, im saying (or trying to say) that the span between what we perceive and ourselves, the substance or the mechanism of the data compression/decomprassion (whichever way it actually goes as time is not nesisarily a true constant) would look exactly like that drawing. i drew the machine, the mechasism.

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Loc: Within the Realm of Imagi...
Re: the pattern of our relationship [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1619409 - 06/08/03 10:13 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

That's a real sweet pic !!!

When I look at it, I get the impression of perspective from a specific view point, which extends in all directions.

The underlying message that comes to my mind is: You notice them all, but you can only really focus on one direction at once.

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: the pattern of our relationship [Re: Deiymiyan]
    #1619419 - 06/08/03 10:18 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

welcome to my desktop wallpaper.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale