Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Habiby wants to open a restaurant
    #16140882 -

He's going to have Baba Ganoush, Falafel, Kafta Kabob, Gyro, lamb with the knife in the throat (I wish I could remember the Egyptian name for kosher shit that took a knife to the throat.)

He just needs to get that location. I imagine that is everything despite the fact that I know his food is wildly delicious. If he finds the spot he's after, he's going to rape the palate of every student that attends Arizona State University. If he finds his spot, I'm glad to know him; I'll probably beg for the 20% off homey hook up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Habiby Sick Dusk 461 11 02/27/14 01:50 AM
by Soulidarity
* Habiby and the vomiting girl
( 1 2 all )
YeeeeeeMuffins 3,008 28 03/28/12 03:23 AM
by fee
* Habiby is sick with the diabetes, I don't know what to say YeeeeeeMuffins 242 3 06/07/12 02:25 AM
by thoughts
* my plans : Sammich Restaurant! Penguin 1,799 14 05/14/03 08:40 PM
by hemp_threadz
* Habiby somehow predicted I would be in his cab tonight YeeeeeeMuffins 490 8 05/05/12 11:09 AM
by abltsandwich
* Habiby gave me food and a ride home YeeeeeeMuffins 330 7 07/27/12 10:43 AM
by Adden
* Do you carry a knife? What kind?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Supernova 7,885 66 12/12/04 01:59 AM
by MushroomFriend
* Sushi Restaurant Job
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,737 28 11/21/03 02:42 AM
by felix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
134 topic views. 4 members, 24 guests and 252 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.