Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: Kamikaze]
    #16061824 -

Kamikaze said:
I think being in a specifically Catholic country is worse - Catholicism is THE most ridiculous branch of Christianity!
I mean, in Ireland there's STILL a ban from buying alcohol on good friday! DAFUQ!



Lol, come to a southern state in the US and hang out with some born-agains.  I'd rather hang out with an Irish Catholic.  Does Ireland have Sunday alcohol laws?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: MorphinTime]
    #16061871 -

MorphinTime said:
Kamikaze said:
I think being in a specifically Catholic country is worse - Catholicism is THE most ridiculous branch of Christianity!
I mean, in Ireland there's STILL a ban from buying alcohol on good friday! DAFUQ!



Lol, come to a southern state in the US and hang out with some born-agains.  I'd rather hang out with an Irish Catholic.  Does Ireland have Sunday alcohol laws?



No, not as far as I know anyway! But everything is closed! :rolleyes:
Born agains? Are they the "god hates fags" bunch?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: Kamikaze]
    #16061884 -

whose jesus and what in the world does he have to do with this bunny? I AM SO CONFUSED!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: Kamikaze]
    #16061907 -

Kamikaze said:
MorphinTime said:
Kamikaze said:
I think being in a specifically Catholic country is worse - Catholicism is THE most ridiculous branch of Christianity!
I mean, in Ireland there's STILL a ban from buying alcohol on good friday! DAFUQ!



Lol, come to a southern state in the US and hang out with some born-agains.  I'd rather hang out with an Irish Catholic.  Does Ireland have Sunday alcohol laws?



No, not as far as I know anyway! But everything is closed! :rolleyes:
Born agains? Are they the "god hates fags" bunch?



They're kind of a broad group.  They range from new-agey to evangelists.  They're worse in my opinion because of the in your face and holier-than-thou all the time.  They're the ones who used to party or be cool people, then got "saved" when society/family made them feel guilty.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: MorphinTime]
    #16061933 -

MorphinTime said:
  They're the ones who used to party or be cool people, then got "saved"



Now that's depressing :frown:
I can't help but be in permanent attack mode against Irish catholics though, just because of the negative experiences I've had throughout my life when it comes to them. You really see the nasty side of it growing up in a small Irish town

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: Amoeboid]
    #16063015 -

Amoeboid said:
Easter isn't about Jesus. It's about chocolate.



Everybody know's it's about bunnies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: Symbols]
    #16063079 -

O look another Christian hating Hippie :stonedjerk: how original :smirk:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: drr]
    #16063114 -

where are all the pagans on this one! this is a pagan holiday, and adopted very late by christianity. there is no proof of it in the old testament. the easter bunny dates back to 16th century germany, where good kids were rewarded with eggs, symbolizing fertility, luck and all that shit. the pagan holiday is called ostara or eostre. it is to signify and celebrate the balance of light and dark in northern europe. they celebrated the adundance of flowers, and the new animals born.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #16063306 -

pretty much all christian holidays have pagan roots
as a pagan it has stopped bothering me long ago

I like to educate people when I can
but it's really not a big deal


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #16063396 -

Real CA Milk said:
O look another Christian hating Hippie :stonedjerk: how original :smirk:



and I'm not religious in the slightest but I think the hatred and anger is so unnecessary "fuck jesus easter religion blah blah blah" wow u accomplished alot awesome. I use to be the same way and then I realized how pointless it is to be butthurt about it all the time. what difference does it really make. religion isnt evil people are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: chunk911]
    #16063602 -

zombie jesus is my favorite jesus :crazy:




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: chunk911]
    #16064517 -

chunk911 said:
Real CA Milk said:
O look another Christian hating Hippie :stonedjerk: how original :smirk:



and I'm not religious in the slightest but I think the hatred and anger is so unnecessary "fuck jesus easter religion blah blah blah" wow u accomplished alot awesome. I use to be the same way and then I realized how pointless it is to be butthurt about it all the time. what difference does it really make. religion isnt evil people are.



Nahhh religion fucking blows :trollhide:

In all seriousness though i wouldn't have made this thread if i hadn't had to work yesterday. I got my ass handed to me in the dish pit just like I knew I would and what made it worse was knowing that half of the fuckers probably just got out of church for the first time in several weeks.IDK Ijust don't like christians in America. They're either way too fucking christian or they claim to be christians, but really aren't. I don't think i've ever met a reasonable, normal acting christian. thats the south for ya.


--------------------
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I cut straight through the forest, and that has made all the difference.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: GuruBushHippie]
    #16064519 -

GuruBushHippie said:
chunk911 said:
Real CA Milk said:
O look another Christian hating Hippie :stonedjerk: how original :smirk:



and I'm not religious in the slightest but I think the hatred and anger is so unnecessary "fuck jesus easter religion blah blah blah" wow u accomplished alot awesome. I use to be the same way and then I realized how pointless it is to be butthurt about it all the time. what difference does it really make. religion isnt evil people are.



Nahhh religion fucking blows :trollhide:

In all seriousness though i wouldn't have made this thread if i hadn't had to work yesterday. I got my ass handed to me in the dish pit just like I knew I would and what made it worse was knowing that half of the fuckers probably just got out of church for the first time in several weeks.IDK Ijust don't like christians in America. They're either way too fucking christian or they claim to be christians, but really aren't. I don't think i've ever met a reasonable, normal acting christian. thats the south for ya.




What are you talking about friend? YOU HAVE ME!? :hug:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #16064526 -

the way I see it, religious or not, if someone is on the Shroomery they must be at least somewhat cool :lol:


--------------------
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I cut straight through the forest, and that has made all the difference.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: GuruBushHippie]
    #16065052 -

I wouldn't say I fully agree but I definitely give people here the benefit of the doubt more.

for all I know they could be xanax and heroin deep trying to type coherently


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: GuruBushHippie]
    #16065062 -

I like Easter, you get ham and hang out with family. I'm not religious but I like ham and I like family.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: gzuf]
    #16065094 -

hey, i'll even agree that egg hunts on a cool piece of property are fun as hell!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: MorphinTime]
    #16065172 -

MorphinTime said:
Kamikaze said:
I think being in a specifically Catholic country is worse - Catholicism is THE most ridiculous branch of Christianity!
I mean, in Ireland there's STILL a ban from buying alcohol on good friday! DAFUQ!



Lol, come to a southern state in the US and hang out with some born-agains.  I'd rather hang out with an Irish Catholic.  Does Ireland have Sunday alcohol laws?



agreed, a lot of catholics seem to be in it more just as a formality, going through the rituals and shit. plus the way half of them see it all they have to do is go to confession take communion and they're all good. your average catholic is going to be chiller than your average southern baptist or pentecostal.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: NWlight]
    #16065613 -

I actually think Jesus was a great person and love a lot of the things that the bible teaches... This however... made me :lol:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Jesus and Easter. [Re: DivineIntensity]
    #16065825 -

Its imp
DivineIntensity said:
I actually think Jesus was a great person and love a lot of the things that the bible teaches... This however... made me :lol:

[]




Its impressive to see shroomerites defending religious thangs that everyone else loves to hate on

Open mindedness at its finest:thumbup: +5


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jesu Joy Of Man's Desiring
( 1 2 3 all )
TM 7,739 54 02/04/23 09:10 PM
by eric_the_red
* Openminded Christians? phi1618 1,123 4 03/18/04 07:21 PM
by Ripple
* Anyone from or been to Ireland
( 1 2 all )
chinacat72 4,636 26 03/03/04 08:02 AM
by SummerBreeze
* happy easter! Anonymous 1,295 18 04/08/04 09:10 PM
by OldSpice
* Happy Easter Ripple 1,792 19 04/11/04 05:47 PM
by notapillow
* Some Easter Bunnies For Shroomery with love from Mycotopia Hippie3 2,987 13 04/12/04 10:03 PM
by Hippie3
* Republic of Ireland law glenofshrooms 803 4 02/14/05 10:22 AM
by glenofshrooms
* Happy Pre-Easter Everyone mjshroomer 678 5 03/17/04 08:11 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,198 topic views. 3 members, 17 guests and 48 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.