Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13  [ show all ]
Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: dwpineal]
    #15920382 -

Cheers, I just posted Nichols MAPS talk in another thread. Now I know its a lot more complicated than what I imagined.

LOL some loser sells 500ug 25B for 10quid on ebay :trololol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25B-NBome-1-unit-MXE-25B-nbome-4-acO-DET-AM-2201-Angel-chemicals-/251012417143?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3a71818677#ht_500wt_1202


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: collinZzZz]
    #17147166 -

As far as potency goes it is slightly less than LSD. I had a tab with said 2 mg of 2B-Nbome...related to 2-C-B. I only took 1/4 of the tab and thought, wow that is a really small triangle. It still was awesome. I felt the void and the universe. Went to a movie and when I came back laid in bed with my partner. Bliss. There was a little body discomfort but nothing much. It was like a feeling one might expect if they were traveling in space.

I have also taken 25I-NBOMe at a 2mg dose. Pretty intense but not  the same as acid. I felt if was more akin to Mescaline and MDMA. LSD doesn’t fit into the Tryptamine phenethylamine class anyway. Its something else.

Benzodiazepines still cancel these trips if things get too intense or an overdose occurs. Alprazolam is the quickest acting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* im at the library writing a research paper on LSD! and theyre lacking resources
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 6,634 21 04/11/05 05:31 PM
by ZippoZ
* LSD - A Rebirth on the First Day of Spring (Long Trip Report)
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,761 47 06/21/05 02:15 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Lsd Compared to mushrooms
( 1 2 all )
Daytripper420 3,181 27 12/27/11 10:42 AM
by Sobercolober
* LSD phenomena v. hallucinations kake 1,149 6 08/25/05 11:31 AM
by Gillette
* What was the general public & media reaction when LSD started to become known?
( 1 2 3 all )
Twirling 4,399 40 10/06/05 02:38 PM
by Twirling
* Thinking about jumping into the stock market. StrandedVoyager 2,205 17 05/31/05 06:24 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* LSD, why is it so hard to get, the methods of creating it?
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 13,065 53 12/15/10 01:45 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Acid History Question : Where did Al Hubbard get his LSD?
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 11,881 43 04/25/15 08:39 AM
by Freakdaddy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
32,887 topic views. 9 members, 8 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.