Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLittleDipster
 User Gallery

Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: wellage]
    #15911908 - 03/06/12 11:05 PM (12 years, 24 days ago)

its already exploding in my parts. people that don't even do drugs are starting to talk about 25i... feels banned man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: LittleDipster]
    #15912469 - 03/07/12 03:14 AM (12 years, 24 days ago)

NBOMe :feelsbannedman:

--------------------

Offlinesof4r0ckeRs1984
Male User Gallery

Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: floatingwater]
    #15913346 - 03/07/12 10:35 AM (12 years, 24 days ago)

:dumbass:

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narf Carolina Flag
Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: sof4r0ckeRs1984]
    #15913405 - 03/07/12 10:53 AM (12 years, 24 days ago)

I take solace in the fact that if I am about to dose some "Lucy" and I swallow it instantly, and nothing happens...

AT least I wouldnt have to  endure the unwanted/unexpected trip of a phenethylamine when I was wanting Lucy....

Just my :2cents:

--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: sof4r0ckeRs1984]
    #15915848 - 03/07/12 07:28 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

sof4r0ckeRs1984 said:

I'll tell you what man, despite the cheesey emoticon thing you posted, I will admit that I was a little overbearing in my attempts to convey my disappointment in the potential mixing of two drugs on identical medium in the street culture.

What it boils down to is that I have a point but its validity is strongest when considering drug culture of the past, when LSD and only LSD was the king of the blotter and liquid scene. Yes, there have been several other research chemicals available on blotter over the past 50 years or so, but none of them have had the ease of distribution and spread of discussion like these new research chemicals (namely the nBOMe series) have achieved in this day and age. In the past, from what i've read from people who've been around long enough to talk of the past, it seems as though, on average, there was very little instances of deception when buying LSD, and if you ran into something other than LSD it was not by chance but by purpose. It is clear from reading the threads i've read over the past couple years of being a member in this community that this has changed and is continually changing for better or worse.

You, as well, have a point that is gaining validity every day with the increasing popularity of these types of new research chemicals, and the unfortunately expected less than perfect separation of the two very interesting psychedelic chemicals.

I stand by my original assertion that a spread of knowledge is much needed to prevent a wave of confusion that could potentially be the norm in years to come. Unfortunately, you just presented me with a perceived opportunity to squeeze some of my thoughts on the topic at hand in to a tangled and contrived response.

Tread safely RC heads, respect the past and present drug culture, do your best to know a bit about your sources at all possible chances, and you'll be fine by me. There is much you can teach curious minds if done with proper intentions.

--------------------
================

InvisibleLittleDipster
 User Gallery

#15917580 - 03/08/12 02:43 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

LittleDipster said:
its already exploding in my parts. people that don't even do drugs are starting to talk about 25i... feels banned man

just tonight there was a guy screaming/crying/yelling around the neighborhood and in front of my house. the cops were called on him.  I guarantee it was 25i because my county has already had 7 kids overdose on it

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

#15917650 - 03/08/12 03:20 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

If I was to sell NBOMe, while its still legal, I would say its the next generation of 2C-X. IMO it beats the 2C-X's in terms of body load and stuff. A bit harsh on the heart tho.

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #15917793 - 03/08/12 04:45 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Edited by Nature Boy (04/22/12 10:45 AM)

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: Nature Boy]
    #15917810 - 03/08/12 04:57 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

shroomie_glen said:
I take solace in the fact that if I am about to dose some "Lucy" and I swallow it instantly, and nothing happens...

AT least I wouldnt have to  endure the unwanted/unexpected trip of a phenethylamine when I was wanting Lucy....

I'm hoping for two, very particular things:  that the folks who chose to lay the 25i-NBOMe do not misrepresent it, and that they competently and conservatively lay it at ~500 mcg per hit.

I've tried it and written about it, AND I'm looking forward to trying it again!  See: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15796272/page/1 ; That says something since I have a decent stock of microstars in my possession.  25i a pretty decent experience at reasonable doses.  Not something one would have to "endure" if one already fancied the LSD experience.  Quite the opposite, in fact.  They're just not THAT different, and IMHO a seasoned user of LSD will rather enjoy a  night dancing with 25-i-NBOMe in the 500 mcg range.

My suggestion:  Don't be so dogmatic and closed-minded.  And don't knock it if you haven't tried it.  Remember too, an early, key component to the psychedelic "revolution" started with Aldous Huxley...and his most glowing writings were recounts of his experience with Mescaline - a phenethylamine.

:2cents:

N.B.

A few points of contention that I may lay claim with....

First of all I have indeed tried 25-i-NBOMe, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.  I love phenethlamines, my favorites being 2c-t-2 and 7. (well,  aside from MDMA)

I am not closed minded, I just don't like being "DUPED".  When I want to dance with Lucy, don't give me her semi good looking cousin that sucks a good dick.  Yeah I might get off just the same in the end, but the vectors I travel to get there are drastically different.

I can and have had good times on phenthylamines, I just don't like being tricked into thinking that I am about to embark on a tryptamine excoursion, only to find out that is not the case.  An UNEXPECTED body load is a bummer for me, just TELL me what the freaking chem is, so that at least I can mentally prepare for the body load.

--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

#15917811 - 03/08/12 04:58 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

I'm just sayin......

That the "getting conned" aspect of it fucks with my head while I'm high.

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #15917820 - 03/08/12 05:03 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

shroomie_glen said, in part:
I am not closed minded, I just don't like being "DUPED".  When I want to dance with Lucy, don't give me her semi good looking cousin that sucks a good dick.

Well, then we're in complete agreement.  I think it is utterly immoral to misrepresent what is being sold or given away to a person for ingestion.  People have the absolute right to control what they put in their bodies.  Hence, my first "wish" as stated above.

I get you, man.  No problem.  Luckily, test kits are more and more available and more and more affordable.  People who have any question about the integrity of their source should obtain one and use it.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: Nature Boy]
    #15917827 - 03/08/12 05:06 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Ehrlich reagents are for some unknown reason getting harder and harder to source....

I had a chemist friend a few months ago make me a 5 ml vial, but its all gone now, and alas, I don't have the capability to get more...
:feelsbadman:

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

#15917846 - 03/08/12 05:23 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

:yuno: y u no stop about talking tryptamine and phenetylamine experience. Instead talk in terms of receptor affinities because in the end its the receptor that dictates your experience and the phen/trypt-receptor relationship is a thin line that most of you don't seem to appreciate.

--------------------

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: mellowparty]
    #15917854 - 03/08/12 05:27 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:
:yuno: y u no stop about talking tryptamine and phenetylamine experience. Instead talk in terms of receptor affinities because in the end its the receptor that dictates your experience and the phen/trypt-receptor relationship is a thin line that most of you don't seem to appreciate.

I appreciate their differences and likenesses muchso..... I am a discerning head when it comes to thangs....

And yall know I be Doin' em. (thangs)

--------------------

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Loc: TX Flag
    #15918115 - 03/08/12 07:00 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

i'd probably buy lots or RC's if dealers would tell me what they were, but most of the time, not even the dealers know around here. It's just acid. Acid could be anything that makes you trip, just like no one really knows what's in the ex that goes around here. Sadly acid has taken the same turn as ex did.
What are the chances of coming across RC's that are in viles? or are viles usually LSD?

--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: Legend]
    #15918149 - 03/08/12 07:07 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

legit27 said:
i'd probably buy lots or RC's if dealers would tell me what they were, but most of the time, not even the dealers know around here. It's just acid. Acid could be anything that makes you trip, just like no one really knows what's in the ex that goes around here. Sadly acid has taken the same turn as ex did.
What are the chances of coming across RC's that are in viles? or are viles usually LSD?

I would say that it is actually EASIER to obtain Rcs in vials due to the lesser amount of work versus laying to blotter.... (Its only a simple titration)

--------------------

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Loc: TX Flag
    #15918199 - 03/08/12 07:27 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

So blotters safest way to go for acid? i dont think i ever come across them. Only vials of cid around here. A friend of mine doses this shit that makes is bitter and burns his tongue a bit last a long time too. So i figured it was DOx and never tried it.
The two times i did acid were dropped onto altoids so i really couldn't tell, but fuck i tripped hard. Dont think it was an RC.
the 2c's are pretty readily available though, and never get passed as LSD.

--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: Legend]
    #15918245 - 03/08/12 07:48 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

legit27 said:
So blotters safest way to go for acid? i dont think i ever come across them. Only vials of cid around here. A friend of mine doses this shit that makes is bitter and burns his tongue a bit last a long time too. So i figured it was DOx and never tried it.
The two times i did acid were dropped onto altoids so i really couldn't tell, but fuck i tripped hard. Dont think it was an RC.
the 2c's are pretty readily available though, and never get passed as LSD.

I don't think there is any fool-proof method anymore, as you can see there are SO MANY thangs that can be laid to blotter now....

Just knowing your source is probably the only fool-proof method of obtaining droogs, but this is not always possible for reasons outside of your control at times....

--------------------

Offlinesof4r0ckeRs1984
Male User Gallery

Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: floatingwater]
    #15918459 - 03/08/12 08:55 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

floatingwater said:
Quote:

sof4r0ckeRs1984 said:

I'll tell you what man, despite the cheesey emoticon thing you posted, I will admit that I was a little overbearing in my attempts to convey my disappointment in the potential mixing of two drugs on identical medium in the street culture.

What it boils down to is that I have a point but its validity is strongest when considering drug culture of the past, when LSD and only LSD was the king of the blotter and liquid scene. Yes, there have been several other research chemicals available on blotter over the past 50 years or so, but none of them have had the ease of distribution and spread of discussion like these new research chemicals (namely the nBOMe series) have achieved in this day and age. In the past, from what i've read from people who've been around long enough to talk of the past, it seems as though, on average, there was very little instances of deception when buying LSD, and if you ran into something other than LSD it was not by chance but by purpose. It is clear from reading the threads i've read over the past couple years of being a member in this community that this has changed and is continually changing for better or worse.

You, as well, have a point that is gaining validity every day with the increasing popularity of these types of new research chemicals, and the unfortunately expected less than perfect separation of the two very interesting psychedelic chemicals.

I stand by my original assertion that a spread of knowledge is much needed to prevent a wave of confusion that could potentially be the norm in years to come. Unfortunately, you just presented me with a perceived opportunity to squeeze some of my thoughts on the topic at hand in to a tangled and contrived response.

Tread safely RC heads, respect the past and present drug culture, do your best to know a bit about your sources at all possible chances, and you'll be fine by me. There is much you can teach curious minds if done with proper intentions.

Now thanks, that was well explained. I take back the dumbass emoticon. But why do you expect people to sell it for what it is?
I think as long as it it secret, it's not prohibited. The 70s, 80s and 90s are over unfortunately. Seeing that every mass psychedelic movement in history has brought with it a wave of prohibition, the way for the dark age of today seems to be to inhibit the public awareness of a new or ongoing psychedelic movement in order to keep nBOMes half way legal IMO.

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: I predict NBOMe overwhelm the LSD market this summer [Re: mellowparty]
    #15920161 - 03/08/12 03:16 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:

I would advise you watch this video if you believe receptor affinity is so cut and dried...apparently that is NOT the case at all...(this is pretty obscure info, so I'm not "calling you out" or anything, just saying you might find this interesting, because I sure did, I was lucky enough to catch this talk in person)

Edited by dwpineal (03/08/12 03:32 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies