Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I am addicted to my handicapp sticker and use one illegally. Is it just me?
    #15824299 -

Well, I ALWAYS use a handicap
sticker when ever I go to a store,
the movies, restaurant, theme parks,
everywhere. I love it so much, I could
never give it up. I am 23 and really healthy.
I do not feel to guilty about it. I had an ex
that refused to let me use it which pissed me off.
I told her to hit the road eventually.
So am I the only one who illegally uses
a handicap sticker?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am addicted to my handicapp sticker and use one illegally. Is it just me? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15824320 -

I wish i could use one. Where the hell did you get one?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am addicted to my handicapp sticker and use one illegally. Is it just me? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15824330 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I wish i could use one. Where the hell did you get one?



I got 2 extra ones.
Good until 2017.
Friends parents
and grandparents

They got tons of them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am addicted to my handicapp sticker and use one illegally. Is it just me? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15824336 -

If a cop is around
and I can see when I get
out or if people are giving
me the eye i put on a
fake limp and shit. Really convincing
i have used it in front of cops
before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am addicted to my handicapp sticker and use one illegally. Is it just me? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15824419 -

Send me one brah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am addicted to my handicapp sticker and use one illegally. Is it just me? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15824520 -

Cop or someone eyeing you - judgemental fucks. You're just picking up your handicapped relative who is inside waiting!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am addicted to my handicapp sticker and use one illegally. Is it just me? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15824541 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Send me one brah



i wonder what kind of charge
you can get for that.
it can't be that bad
what they going to give us
5 years over a handicap spot ahah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am addicted to my handicapp sticker and use one illegally. Is it just me? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15824690 -

You can go to jail.  My ex stole one from a friends friends house where she had a handicapped sister.  He got taken to jail and had to be bailed out and had his license suspended.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am addicted to my handicapp sticker and use one illegally. Is it just me? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #15825417 -

OP is a fucking scum bag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am addicted to my handicapp sticker and use one illegally. Is it just me? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15825456 -

Anonymous #4 said:
OP is a fucking scum bag.



your statement is invalid , i work in carts in a shopping center which has about 20 handicap spaces to park in front of the store .. nowthese spaces get filled completly all day and into the night , i see these people walking like i walk , with senior exception , 90% of the peeps look in their prime in life. so op you go bro .. you go!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am addicted to my handicapp sticker and use one illegally. Is it just me? [Re: Anonymous #5] * 1
    #15825854 -

Not quite scumbag status.  Lazy as fuck, yes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am addicted to my handicapp sticker and use one illegally. Is it just me? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #15825864 -

If he has ever taken the last handi spot, he's a scumbag

Throwing on a limp ruins the point entirely

A tool either way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am addicted to my handicapp sticker and use one illegally. Is it just me? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #15825869 -

my Va doctors lied on the form.. ok I lied and just used their sig.. fuck em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 704 25 06/23/09 03:36 PM
by Anonymous
* Am I gross?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 877 30 04/05/08 10:43 PM
by Anonymous
* people that make VS threads Vs people that whine about OTD in this forum. Anonymous 209 6 11/01/07 09:11 AM
by Anonymous
* Who the Fuck!!! Anonymous 413 11 10/08/07 01:29 AM
by Anonymous
* Drysmashing shitboxes. Anonymous 551 15 01/06/08 03:07 AM
by Anonymous
* I just ripped a kid off
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,173 99 02/11/08 04:32 AM
by Anonymous
* Did The Crow kill himself? Anonymous 567 15 10/13/07 01:42 PM
by Anonymous
* Do Guys Look Down Upon Girls Who Sleep Around?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,592 91 11/26/07 02:13 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
301 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.